• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Why is that? I've got a Badger CCL with Final Round, Armor Piercing, and Firefly, but the big drawback is the slow, measured rate of fire. MIDA has spoiled me, I prefer to be able to shoot whenever I pull the (hair) trigger.
Most likely it comes from my overwhelming preference for hand cannons, for which you really have to aim every shot. My favorite scout is Gheleon's Demise which is considerably slower to fire than that Badger.

The MIDA is a blast, though. I love who exactly you can stunlock stuff from across the room.

edit: I'm loving 4th Horseman. Don't think it's worth going for stability over the range perks. I only use Thunderer in the sense of shooting as fast as I want, I never actually hold the trigger down. It's amazing for captains and knights

I probably have only 15 hours in DkS1. I finally beat the first boss which was awesome. I got a little further but never continued.

I will say it felt great finally killing the boss. Especially when I'd get closer and closer each attempt.

Then I tried to finish some lesser time consuming games before Destiny and that's the end of that.

I'm excited for a fresh start with BB.

Also, Helldivers is a ton of fun co-op

So the datamined info was real, bought the titan helmet but not sure about the warlock helmet, not kinda useful and cant sinergy with anything except maybe bad juju

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So the datamined info was real, bought the titan helmet but not sure about the warlock helmet, not kinda useful and cant sinergy with anything except maybe bad juju
And if you were going for a build like that (or Monte Carlo/Soul Rip/Embrace the Void stuff), Obsidian Mind is almost universally a better choice...

And if you were going for a build like that (or Monte Carlo/Soul Rip/Embrace the Void stuff), Obsidian Mind is almost universally a better choice...

Agree, the only good thing the other helmet have is the improved drain effect thant only applies if you the drain target dies

Mindlog

The Traveler is basically a giant Ahamkara egg.
When it pops thousands of baby Ahamkara will scatter everywhere.
Like a giant ball of spiders.

Drizzay got stomped on the first sword on normal Crota after we made all those orbs for him. SCRUB!!!

You have besmirched my honor sir. Let's settle this in the court of My PS4 Hard Drive.

I'd like to see that. I'm curious if you would have reached the same conclusion that I did. Forensics Bitch!

Evidence you want, so evidence you shall have:

We wanted a quick 1 sword kill, so we made a bunch of orbs by his spawn point while cleaning up DS trash. I gave my standard rock jump "rockets!" call-out. Fill super with orbs, rockets hit, time to go to work. Surely 5 people can handle this NM shield break....

Exhibit A:
mljnxb.gif

Well, that was unexpected. Rockets hitting him after I'm already dead, not a good sign. Wonder what the issue was....

Exhibit B:
B_X9XQRWcAACDUR.jpg

Freeze fame shows only two rockets are on time. Impossible to tell in real time, especially since the sword runner's screen looks like this when they hit:

Exhibit C:
B_YQqduUcAAvurC.jpg

Have to trust everyone shot their rocket, or at least ticked him down with primary beforehand to ensure a shield break when rockets hit. So what went wrong?

Exhibit D:
B_YayapW8AAuMV2.jpg:large

Mr. Hudson has already testified on the record that he did not contribute DPS. Mr. Pokey can be seen inside his bubble and therefore unable to provide DPS. Based on the rocket trajectories in Exhibit B and his positioning in Exhibit D, it's also clear Mr. Bunzy was late in DPS'ing. Therefore, the two timely rockets belonged to Mr. Vader and Mr. Macello.

Verdict and Sentencing:
While the immediate evidence would seem to exonerate Mr. Macello from any wrongdoing, additional information has come to the court's attention: he still insists on doing the heavy ammo glitch, even on normal mode and after Xur sold synths again. For this unforgivable crime, I sentence you to eternal banishment in the SCRUB ABYSS:

UncommonSpotlessFlamingo.gif

haha that post took a little longer than expected to put together. Apologies if it messes people up to have more media, I always try to make sure the file sizes are small. Even that higher res gif at the end is only 4 MB since it's so short.

nOoblet16

So I finally got the husk of the pit, have had a Crux lying around for a while...it'll take some time until I get the Necrochasm because I am Eris Rank 2.

So glad I finally got the Icebreaker. I can see why it's so well regarded. I'm a little sad to have to retire Plan C but I think it's the right choice.

theres no reason why you can't enjoy both. You should be using your exotics. Most have something fun and unique to offer depending on the situation

LTWood12

haha that post took a little longer than expected to put together. Apologies if it messes people up to have more media, I always try to make sure the file sizes are small. Even that higher res gif at the end is only 4 MB since it's so short.

You're 20 GB posts always put a smile on my face bogue.

So a week ago I deleted Titan number 3 to finally try out another class. Snow day helped me finally accomplish level 30 yesterday. Haven't been on Gaf much since I've been working on her, but I'm ready to rock again this weekend doing raids, etc. Haven't done anything on my 32s yet for the week, and would like to get a CE normal run in on my Hunter. It's fun actually using a different class! A lot different feel than I expected.

AWNaJe4m.jpg

KingV

Defender titan... And I only have enough SC for one: IB St. 14?

Currently I use a struggle plan C and the striker exotic that gives you the superman punch for free.

These are both top items for me... Not sure which I want more!

LTWood12

Defender titan... And I only have enough SC for one: IB St. 14?

Currently I use a struggle plan C and the striker exotic that gives you the superman punch for free.

These are both top items for me... Not sure which I want more!

If you really can only buy one, Ice Breaker no question.

cilonen

Anyone doing anything Normal CE based? i wouldn't mind trying to scrub my warlock through the bridge and hope for some gear.

We did a hard VoG cheese free run last night and it was so much fun. Hadn't done it in a long time and we hit some road bumps during oracles but we got it done. Reminded me of how much fun VOG can be

Admodieus

So, does anybody here on DestinyGAF play the game on XB1? I realize PS4 is by far the most popular platform on GAF in general, but my friends are on XB1 and we consistently need 2-3 people to fill out raid teams on Tuesdays and Sundays. Just looking for some people to add to the friends list.

Gordon

Oh my god you guys I just hopped into rumble to test out the options on my newly leveled Red Death, and after spending half the game dancing in my bubble (with Saint and a shotty equipped to reduce my death count lol) in and out of menu and rarely engaging opponents, I switched to NLB for shits and giggles. Ended up going 9 and 11, and RNGesus felt that arbitrary compassion and handed me a Universal Remote.

"Hey buddy. You're kinda bad. Here, try using two shotguns."

Obviously just one shotgun inside a bubble of super-human damage resistance and BLINDING isn't cutting it lmao

I see several issues with your post. The primary one being that the defendant was not allowed the proper legal representation. If he had been, that representation would have noted your evidence is circumstantial at best. Furthermore I do believe the evidence you presented has to be verified and taken into record by the court first. Clearly you didn't have time to wait for that. Furthermore the immense size of the documents managed to slow down my ballernet with that 1832882TB download therefore the processing of those documents would have taken several weeks. I therefore declare a mistrial and sentencing must be adjourned.

So, does anybody here on DestinyGAF play the game on XB1? I realize PS4 is by far the most popular platform on GAF in general, but my friends are on XB1 and we consistently need 2-3 people to fill out raid teams on Tuesdays and Sundays. Just looking for some people to add to the friends list.

Add me dude, GT is Vince DiCola. I'm always down for raids or anything really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom