• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haybro

I've fallen in love with the Hunter Shotgun+Blink Strike combo.

http://youtu.be/XfF4H7TZqfs

It wrecks.

After all the time I've spent with my hunter in this game, I just started messing around with blink jump yesterday while trying to solo the bridge... Let's just say it's an acquired taste.

Finally, got the saint-14 for my titan though, and decided to pick up the claws of ahamkara for future pvp set ups. Glad to see the datamined info was spot on.

Rubenov

After all the time I've spent with my hunter in this game, I just started messing around with blink jump yesterday while trying to solo the bridge... Let's just say it's an acquired taste.

You should only be blinking in PvP. Blink in PvE has no reason to exist.

E92 M3

So, does anybody here on DestinyGAF play the game on XB1? I realize PS4 is by far the most popular platform on GAF in general, but my friends are on XB1 and we consistently need 2-3 people to fill out raid teams on Tuesdays and Sundays. Just looking for some people to add to the friends list.

What's your gamertag?

Silav101

I'm going to to three Nightfalls in a few minutes. What was the consensus regarding Fang vs Fatebringer?

Fatebringer by far. You will kill droves of trash mobs with the firefly perk explosions. Swap to fang if you dont have an arc.sniper rifle (though you won't need one using fatwbringer).

Gordon

it's annoying as fuck and OP but the game encourages it so you'd be stupid not to do it I guess. I want a primary only mode for those of us who don't like that stuff
Universal Remote Blink mode? Sounds fun.. lol

(seriously though primaries only, no supers would be awesome)

Cruxist

Looking for an easy VoG hardmode clear yesterday and unintentionally sherpa'd a guy.

He was super chill about it and told us immediately, but we walked him through all of the requisite stuff. It was pretty funny though, all of us abandoned him on the jumping puzzle and he didn't want to speak up immediately. After a minute he was like, "uhhhhhhhh, guys?" and one of my buddies jumped off and showed it to him.

Atheon went down super easy too. No Vex drops, but he got the speeder so that was cool.

But it felt good, helping a dude with blue gear through Vault.

I'm going to to three Nightfalls in a few minutes. What was the consensus regarding Fang vs Fatebringer?

Perfect loadout for this nightfall is

Primary

Fatebringer

Special

Black Hammer (Works wonders for the Shanks, the spider and the servitor boss)
*Patience and Time (Massive damage for the spider and the servitor boss)

Heavy

Thunderlord
*Deathsinger heavy machine gun

firehawk12

Subete no aware
No, I don't have a regular group that I play with as my playtime is so sporadic. Then it involves heading to destinylfg or hoping one is running here. Lazyness kicks in and I start to play another game lol
Weeklies have matchmaking now, so you can just do those for 18 coins.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Finally, got the saint-14 for my titan though, and decided to pick up the claws of ahamkara for future pvp set ups. Glad to see the datamined info was spot on.

Wait... what

Is it the claws on sale today or the skull? xurday.com is still showing last week's.

The claws are a much better exotic (one of my favorites actually) but I wanted to buy the Skull..

Navid

Personally preferred Fatebringer for the 3 waves and the Fang for the walker, doesn't really matter what you go with for eyeball as you'll mainly use sniper (patience and time) and a heavy.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
You should only be blinking in PvP. Blink in PvE has no reason to exist.
I absolutely love it in PvE, consider a "to each their own" approach my friend.

edit: Nowhere in CE though. Long uninterrupted stealth is too useful.
Perfect loadout for this nightfall is

Primary

Fatebringer

Special

Black Hammer (Works wonders for the Shanks, the spider and the servitor boss)
*Patience and Time (Massive damage for the spider and the servitor boss)

Heavy

Thunderlord
*Deathsinger heavy machine gun
Thunderlord chews apart Sepiks too, if you're on the mark

Haybro

Wait... what

Is it the claws on sale today or the skull? xurday.com is still showing last week's.

The claws are a much better exotic (one of my favorites actually) but I wanted to buy the Skull..

Oops, meant the ahamkara's spine.

Both the skull (warlock) and spine (hunter) are on sale this week.

123rl

So, does anybody here on DestinyGAF play the game on XB1? I realize PS4 is by far the most popular platform on GAF in general, but my friends are on XB1 and we consistently need 2-3 people to fill out raid teams on Tuesdays and Sundays. Just looking for some people to add to the friends list.

ME! Gamertag: rlench.

I doubt I'd be available for either date this week due to work, but I will be around for any Raids after that. I can usually bring a friend or two, who aren't GAF members

Lothars

Yup I am Lothars on Xbox One

stb

Haven't been able to read the thread or play the last few nights (I'm still on page 115), but just popping in to say:

HELM OF SAINT-14! AHHHH!

I was driving to work this morning when I remembered it was Xurday and actually said out loud "those fuckers better not have taken away Saint 14".

I was alone in the car.

123rl

Haven't been able to read the thread or play the last few nights (I'm still on page 115), but just popping in to say:

HELM OF SAINT-14! AHHHH!

I was driving to work this morning when I remembered it was Xurday and actually said out loud "those fuckers better not have taken away Saint 14".

I was alone in the car.

I love it :) I'm about halfway through levelling it already and the drop I took by switching to a new Exotic Helmet was much smaller than I expected

E92 M3

HELM OF SAINT-14! AHHHH!

I was alone in the car.

Enjoy the cheese cake saga.

Ambitious

First NF: Vanquisher with Cascade (Melee kills increase reload speed), Snapshot/Lightweight/Skip Rounds, and Third Eye. Useless perks. Gonna dismantle.

Verdict and Sentencing:
While the immediate evidence would seem to exonerate Mr. Macello from any wrongdoing, additional information has come to the court's attention: he still insists on doing the heavy ammo glitch, even on normal mode and after Xur sold synths again. For this unforgivable crime, I sentence you to eternal banishment in the SCRUB ABYSS:

UncommonSpotlessFlamingo.gif
I do not do the heavy ammo glitch on normal! That was Bunzy too!

That gif doesn't show how far back into that room he knocked me. I still have no idea why that door opened either.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I do not do the heavy ammo glitch on normal! That was Bunzy too!

That gif doesn't show how far back into that room he knocked me. I still have no idea why that door opened either.

They keep spawning out of that door sometimes if you don't wipe after Deathsinger. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom