• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
This!
Can Ghelons Demose 1 hit trash? If so, I will do whatever it takes to grind it out in next IB. Will have to prep my Wife beforehand for the long PvP time.

Do it.

Been researching the gun on DestinyDB and the Wiki's.

1000px-GheleonsDemiseScoutRifle.png
need-it.gif

Rubenov

Felwinter's Lie and Gheleon's Demise should be the next Iron Banner weapons to drop. Both highly recommended... need level 3 or higher for them to start dropping.

border

I don't know if I really have it in me to do another Iron Banner grind for Ghaleon's Demise (if it's even going to be sold next time, or have the same perks as last time).

Badger CCL doesn't come with Firefly, so you'd have to get it as a random perk from an engram or Vanguard package.

My dream of one-shotting monsters with a Firefly weapon seems lost for the time being.

I don't know if I really have it in me to do another Iron Banner grind for Ghaleon's Demise (if it's even going to be sold next time, or have the same perks as last time).

Badger CCL doesn't come with Firefly, so you'd have to get it as a random perk from an engram or Vanguard package.

My dream of one-shotting monsters with a Firefly weapon seems lost for the time being.

Doesn't the Iron Banner rank 5 purchasable version come with Firefly?

Anyone want to run through a fresh, normal crota run right now? I'm bored and want to give myself two quick shots at the Horn...

GKW212 on PSN... just join me whoever wants to roll for a bit.

1) me
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

rNilla

Anyone want to run through a fresh, normal crota run right now? I'm bored and want to give myself two quick shots at the Horn...

GKW212 on PSN... just join me whoever wants to roll for a bit.

1) me
2) It's Nilla Time
3)
4)
5)
6)

This is exactly what I want to do right now.

border

Doesn't the Iron Banner rank 5 purchasable version come with Firefly?

I thought the perks changed from each IB to the next?

The December IB burnt me out on Crucible -- I haven't done a single match since then. I don't think I can bring myself to grind out Ghaleon when House of Wolves is right around the corner (meaning that a new version of Ghaleon at 366 Attack is right around the corner as well).

Dunlop

Being able to random the weekly is awesome, wish I had known about this last week I would have picked up the warlock chest

Some really cool ideas there. The most useful would be using Synth without a menu and auto-dismantle of Greens.

Weapon shaders is a really cool idea. Don't know why they haven't done that.

Transmog is of course the solution to what they always said we could do, which is customize how we look in game. It's pretty sad that at Level 32, everyone is identical with the exception of maybe 1 exotic gear piece. So much for that customization.

I think they can do all those things except they're taking their time. Kind of like how Apple releases a productnthen a year later adds a camera and then after another year adds the retina display. I guess they're saving some stuff for later to make players feel like the game is evolving and getting better

CLBridges

Another rank up for New Monarchy, another rank of disappointment lol. I just want the ship Bungie, is that to much to ask? They don't even throw me weapons anymore either, I don't need comms bro.

Following the pattern of the previous IB, GD will be a dropped once you hit rank 3. It prob won't have the same perks as the vender verison, but you can always reroll it.

Eh, without Firefly it's a no go. Maybe I will get lucky.

Gonna have to team up with the GAF train on the last few days to grind it out.

border

Holy crap, I had no idea that the Blacksmith Shader sells for $300 on eBay! Xbox version of it sells for $150. When is Activision's next big AAA game? I imagine they will be using this to drive pre-orders for quite some time.

destiny-blacksmith-shader.jpg

Deku Tree

Holy crap, I had no idea that the Blacksmith Shader sells for $300 on eBay! Xbox version of it sells for $150. When is Activision's next big AAA game? I imagine they will be using this to drive pre-orders for quite some time.

destiny-blacksmith-shader.jpg

Offered for sale or sold? Are they selling an entire account? Or a code for the shader?

border

Offered for sale or sold? Are they selling an entire account? Or a code for the shader?

It's literally just a code for the shader. And there are completed sales listings that go from $180-$300 for the PS4 version. Some Gamestop employee is probably making out like a bandit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Destiny-Bla...690?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d78a5f82
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Destiny-Bla...762?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339e709282
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Destiny-Pla...499?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339dfbabb3

The guy who gave his shader away on Reddit is probably also kicking himself:
http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...ll_of_duty_preorder_bonus_destiny_blacksmith/

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Mine as well post this here too... (Destiny GDC talk)

Got the engine name from this concept artwork. Hey look it's the "Mark of the Unbroken" Tiger!

3-6-20155-53-08pm06osr.png

Early build:

3-6-20155-54-08pmoxqsu.png

...and one year later:

3-6-20155-55-00pm2orsp.png

What the tower looked like at first:

3-6-20155-58-50pmsyo8q.png

Why am I not surprised that the AI and Pathfinding was not rewritten... --___--
No wonder the Swordbearer is so confused. He's running on old Reach code.

3-6-20155-46-25pmkeo11.png

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hey all, how's everyone doing. I'm in week 3 of 12+ weeks in the hospital. I have a long period ahead of me of rehabbing to get back to normalcy. I miss all of you and the enjoyment you I had with you all. I wish I could stay in contact daily but that is really hard to do. I have to wait till my baby bro comes so I could borrow his phone to even reach the outside world. No wifi in Jamaica Hospital and I'm just grinding the days so I can hear all your voices and have our regular banter. I started a Go Fund ME page to help me alleviate some monetary pressure, it would be appreciated if you took a look. http://www.gofundme.com/o3n8uk
Thanks GAF, I miss you all so much, from Cosmos falling asleep during raid, Private Hudson and family gathering, glam and his adorable morning time with his daughter, drizzay and our long sessions, and to all other DGAFfers I have had the fortune of grouping up with or hanging out. Hopefully I'll get to chat again in 2 weeks or so. The memories I created with ya'll keep me going strong.

Mengetsu

I know this might be asking for much but I just started this game about two weeks ago And I have 2 Warlock classes at 31 and I would like to do Crota Hard for some gear hopefully. I'm not blessed like most of you here with Gjallarhorns and Hungers but I have done normal twice with some exp. If anyone here is grouping up and is willing to take me I'd be very grateful. PSN MengetsusLegacy

ethomaz

Banned
Fucking randoms.

I was playing with 3 guys and one of them stop to play when we reach 6000... he had 1800 points only... the rivals had only 2000 points... so he just stopped in a place and started to get invisible every time.

The other team reach 6000 points and we 7800... so close... so I needed to do 4800 by myself to win the match.

Fuck random.

i just watched my team lose a 15 point lead because they rushed B room on blind watch after the other team had heavy.

we were at 8800 points and the score just kept getting closer and closer. 9200 and it ties.

QHZIdgs.jpg

jesus christ

Hey all, how's everyone doing. I'm in week 3 of 12+ weeks in the hospital. I have a long period ahead of me of rehabbing to get back to normalcy. I miss all of you and the enjoyment you I had with you all. I wish I could stay in contact daily but that is really hard to do. I have to wait till my baby bro comes so I could borrow his phone to even reach the outside world. No wifi in Jamaica Hospital and I'm just grinding the days so I can hear all your voices and have our regular banter. I started a Go Fund ME page to help me alleviate some monetary pressure, it would be appreciated if you took a look. http://www.gofundme.com/o3n8uk
Thanks GAF, I miss you all so much, from Cosmos falling asleep during raid, Private Hudson and family gathering, glam and his adorable morning time with his daughter, drizzay and our long sessions, and to all other DGAFfers I have had the fortune of grouping up with or hanging out. Hopefully I'll get to chat again in 2 weeks or so. The memories I created with ya'll keep me going strong.

Hey man glad to hear from you!! I'll definitely be helping out. I miss dropping in randomly in the middle of the AM and doing random stuff. Keep your head up through rehab and can't wait until you're well again. God bless

Sullichin

My friend who plays has an unleveled Gjallarhorn AND that COD shader. Damn I get infuriated when I play with him and I see GH without wolfpack rounds. "It's not even good" he says.

Shito

Just soloed HM bridge for the first time: it really is the same thing as normal mode, only a bit longer. Got it on my first try.
Of course, would be much quicker if the damn game gave me a horn...
No weapon drop, so will have to try the same thing next week. ^^

GRIP

Anyone need nightfall? I have it done on my characters but just finished up the Eris bounty and figured I'd see if anyone wanted to jump in and finish it. Just about to start the Devil Walker section.

If on my friends list just join and if not PSN GriP17-

drizzay and our long sessions... The memories I created with ya'll keep me going strong.

Great to hear from you buddy, glad to know things are progressing. I'll hop on your website in the meantime, looking forward to when you can get back to full strength!

OUIFAFUHOAFHOIAFIOJHF

>>Insert picture of TLord that definitely just dropped for me, no seriously<<

Awesome dude, congrats! Does this mean I can start dismantling a few of mine? I'm so excited I'll even forgive you scrubbing us up with PSN spam messages, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom