• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghazi

Just noticed that all Bungie specifically claimed to fix with the heavy ammo bug was on respawn... It seems so lazy to just fix it half way, I really hope they decide to completely fix it.

I also hope that the reason they didn't rectify the Mythoclast with this patch (because there is absolutely no way they can't have seen that the newest patch would break it, it's literally impossible for no one to have questioned this internally) is because there's a full exotic balance patch coming again.

GhaleonEB

Just noticed that all Bungie specifically claimed to fix with the heavy ammo bug was on respawn... It seems so lazy to just fix it half way, I really hope they decide to completely fix it.

I also hope that the reason they didn't rectify the Mythoclast with this patch (because there is absolutely no way they can't have seen that the newest patch would break it, it's literally impossible for no one to have questioned this internally) is because there's a full exotic balance patch coming again.

All this time I thought the heavy ammo glitch was losing most of it when you swapped weapons. Apparently that's a feature?

FatBaby

Anyone running a normal raid of anything and need another? Just looking to be disappointed with no Gjallarhorn drop this week. :)

PSN: FatBaby - Level 32 Titan

Ghazi

All this time I thought the heavy ammo glitch was losing most of it when you swapped weapons. Apparently that's a feature?

Yep, haha. It makes sense, at least in PvP, otherwise people could just switch weapons willy nilly. It doesn't do that for primaries, though.

Holy Schnikes!!!

According to leaker (Megaman?) for House of Wolves content. The Vanguard Quartermerster will be selling a Scout Rifle with 61 Impact (Same as Badger and Gheleon's Demise) with Field Scout and Firefly! My Dream Scout!
Not certain on the first perk but it looks like it is Who's Next or Final Round? Not as good as Outlaw, but still decent.

Sb8clXa.jpg

giphy.gif

GRIP

So yeah, trying to run the sword with a group you have zero experience with and no mic is quite the cluster fuck.

yea it's intentional. you lose ammo when you switch special or heavy weapons. in pvp, you lose all of it and in pve you lose a portion (i think it was half but i'm not sure). it makes sense in pvp, but it's a pointless penalty in pve.

Holy crap, I had no idea that the Blacksmith Shader sells for $300 on eBay! Xbox version of it sells for $150. When is Activision's next big AAA game? I imagine they will be using this to drive pre-orders for quite some time.

destiny-blacksmith-shader.jpg

I have that shader, should've kept the code instead of redeeming it :(

It does look amazing on my hunter though, especially with raid pants.

Ghazi

I wish Blacksmith was made public, although I don't really think it looks that amazing. They need to add some more ghosts to the game, too.

Rehsa

Thanks for the NM run team SEXY and Ghaleon, still no Hunger. Got one more try on my Warlock if I can get it in this weekend

I had the code too, it didn't work for me.

Applied the code and redeemed it, but the shader never showed up at the postmaster.

Now that I remember it, I think I never got the code. When I preordered the digital version of CoD the shader was automatically sent to the postmaster.

See if you have it redeemed on bungie.net, it should be in the codes tab in your profile.

ultrazilla

Slight-Friend request sent. Accept and join my fireteam

Need 1 for a VOG normal fresh run. PS4

1)Ghaleon_EB
2)Kaijuseijin
3)Slight
4)babyghost853
5)reaperchad
6)

Now that I remember it, I think I never got the code. When I preordered the digital version of CoD the shader was automatically sent to the postmaster.

See if you have it redeemed on bungie.net, it should be in the codes tab in your profile.

Don't really care anymore, I got bittersteel last week. Just want revenant.

GRIP

Someone wanna recommend a decent gaming headset? Shit that happened tonight pushed me over the edge. I can't be mute any longer.

Someone wanna recommend a decent gaming headset? Shit that happened tonight pushed me over the edge. I can't be mute any longer.

I have really enjoyed the Playstation Gold Wireless Headset. It doesn't look the prettiest, but it works well. Has built in presets for popular games and sounds good. Wireless is also a huge plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom