• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

What's the quickest way to get coins aside from the weekly. A buddy needs 3 for Saint 14.

Engrams decrypt into them a decent % of the time, and they are in the possible rewards for the daily gold public event package. Do a public event and run 3-4 Roc strikes. Should hopefully get some that way.

nOoblet16

Anyone tried this for item managing ?

Only works for Chrome as it's a Chrome extension but it allows you to switch items directly without moving them to vault one at a time and them moving them back from vault one by one and then equipping them separately. Basically it allows you to equip a piece of item, even the ones that are already equipped by another character with just one click !

EDIT: This won't work if you haven't logged into Bungie.net first. Log into that and then click on the extension icon on top right side of the browser.

What's the quickest way to get coins aside from the weekly. A buddy needs 3 for Saint 14.

There's a chest in Mars that awards 1 strange coin, I was told it only works once per character so if your friend hasn't already taken that I'd ask him to do that first.

Anyone tried this for item managing ?

Only works for Chrome as it's a Chrome extension but it allows you to switch items directly without moving them to vault one at a time and them moving them back from vault one by one and then equipping them separately. Basically it allows you to equip a piece of item, even the ones that are already equipped by another character with just one click !

Really cool, but sounds a bit risky. I might play with it, but like the main App. Gjallarhorn is only ever moving the old fashioned way.

Insaniac

so now people in the destiny subreddit are defending No Land Beyond as a good exotic because you can run a shotgun setup with it? *shakes head*

bitsurugi

So, Phaeton leaves the no Hawkmoon party. Congratz mate! :)

Out of curiousity, who is in the No Thunderlord party, besides myself?

Am getting tired of this, after 1000+ hours of gameplay. Saw it drop last week at a guy who had a similar score as the cousin of our member who got the Gjallahorn with 0.15 KDR a few pages back.

He got no hate mail from me, but boy, i wish i had a DECENT crucible drop. Got average of 2.0 KDR on Clash, 8 mark of teh Unbroken, several top matches and still haven't recieved a single exotic in a billion games of Crucible :/

Xur is my last hope. Sadly no Megaman announcement of a soonish sale of TL from him...

Shito

So, Phaeton leaves the no Hawkmoon party. Congratz mate! :)

Out of curiousity, who is in the No Thunderlord party, besides myself?

Am getting tired of this, after 1000+ hours of gameplay. Saw it drop last week at a guy who had a similar score as the cousin of our member who got the Gjallahorn with 0.15 KDR a few pages back.

He got no hate mail from me, but boy, i wish i had a DECENT crucible drop. Got average of 2.0 KDR on Clash, 8 mark of teh Unbroken, several top matches and still haven't recieved a single exotic in a billion games of Crucible :/

Xur is my last hope. Sadly no Megaman announcement of a soonish sale of TL from him...
500+ hours here, no Horn, no Thunderlord.
I would love a thunderlord, but it's nowhere near as aggravating as not having a Horn.
It prevents me from trying to solo quite a lot of things I would love to try to solo...

ocean

Banned
I have become Legend - Guardian Lord at last! First game I get a Platinun trophy on :)

WSHMVQg.jpg

QP3

Finished VoG for the first time from start to finish last night. I've done CPs before, but never all at once. I was very happy with my pickups - Vex Mythoclast and Hawkmoon. I also lucked upon the Husk of the Pit. Hope others are having their luck!

nOoblet16

Got my brand new Warlock to level 20 today, I had level 31 gear lying around so I got to level 28 instantly. Won't be levelling up this gear cause it's useless as I will have to level up again once I get the raid gear anyway.

Anyone has a Gorgon checkpoint that I can use? And if anyone's going Crota NM or VoG HM/Atheon. Can I please tag along ?

Gonna put this out here: anyone here on Xbone who hasn't done Crota's End yet? I haven't, only bought the DLC last week, and I'd like to experience the thrill of going in blind. If you haven't done CE yet, you're on Xbone, and you're looking for a group to Raid with, send me a PM and add BlueNinja BE.

If I can't find fellow nooblets, I'll just follow some veterans in.

Gonna put this out here: anyone here on Xbone who hasn't done Crota's End yet? I haven't, only bought the DLC last week, and I'd like to experience the thrill of going in blind. If you haven't done CE yet, you're on Xbone, and you're looking for a group to Raid with, send me a PM and add BlueNinja BE.

I've already done it a bunch of times, but if you need help I can join in! Just let me know when.

GT: Pok3r Fac3d

phen0m24

BN you're kind of late to the party trying to go in blind. That was tough the first weekend after it was out around here. :)

Add me: Vince DiCola, I'm always up for raids and I enjoy helping noobs

ocean

Banned
Congrats man! Remember when we did a noob raid together?

Come a long way.... :)
Oh man it's been a while. This game has given me literally hundreds of hours of frustration and entertainment, and it's nice to have a Trophy which can attest to that. Feels good :)
Congrats to you!
Man I wanna be a guardian lord too :/
Thanks! If you need help with Flawless I'd be down to join runs to help out.

ocean

Banned
There's always people who haven't done it yet, so it's worth asking.
Yeah but not having seen videos or read strategies? I'm sure there are some but forming a full blind team at this stage might be tricky :p

Still it's worth asking because blind raiding is so awesome. I remember CE my first time trying to figure out the Bridge or the Deathsinger's timer...it was so fun :)

Yeah but not having seen videos or read strategies? I'm sure there are some but forming a full blind team at this stage might be tricky :p

Still it's worth asking because blind raiding is so awesome. I remember CE my first time trying to figure out the Bridge or the Deathsinger's timer...it was so fun :)

I've seen some videos, I just don't know the tricks yet. So doesn't have to be full blind, just some heavily tinted sunglasses.

On an unrelated note: goddammit Bungie.

border

Congrats to you!
Man I wanna be a guardian lord too :/

Aside from the "Flawless Raider" achievement, Guardian Lord is pretty easy to get. I was surprised to glance through my trophies the other day and realize that I was only 3-4 trophies away from Guardian Lord.

I figured the game would be loaded down with a bunch of obnoxious Crucible achievements.

Even Flawless Raider should be pretty easy when running Crota's End with Level 33-35 teams.

In about 20 minutes I'll be going online for my final Nightfall of the week, and I do have a Gorgon CP. I do ask that one person who tags along for the CP sticks around so my alts can pick it up as well.

Aside from the "Flawless Raider" achievement, Guardian Lord is pretty easy to get. I was surprised to glance through my trophies the other day and realize that I was only 3-4 trophies away from Guardian Lord.

I figured the game would be loaded down with a bunch of obnoxious Crucible achievements.

Even Flawless Raider should be pretty easy when running Crota's End with Level 33-35 teams.

After getting the salvage trophy last night, I just need the ghost hunter and flawless raider trophy. I should probably try to get in a flawless group some time this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom