• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Does anyone have a crota hard checkpoint? Would love to carry it over to reset on Tuesday.

Me love you long time!

So I've been exclusively using Lord High Fixer (aka the poor man's Hawkmoon) since I can't manage to get the real thing. Almost identical stats without the bonus damage rounds obviously and the sights aren't as good, but it's a decent substitute til next Fall when I'll hopefully just be able to buy the real thing.

I've been tearing it up with this thing though.

I enjoyed LHF a lot. Wrecked shit with my Warlock before I switched it up with a Devil You Know.

ethomaz

Banned
it's there any difference from the heavy ammo synthesis from the gunsmith and the one from xur?
Xur sells 5 packs at 1 SC
Gunshmith sells 1 pack at 950 grimmer

Well it way more expensive but the pack is the same... just the quantity different.

I enjoyed LHF a lot. Wrecked shit with my Warlock before I switched it up with a Devil You Know.

I don't understand why I'm so bad with that weapon. Everyone raves about TDYK and I can't string together any kills with it. Feels like I'm losing every gun fight by a sliver a health every time.

ethomaz

Banned
I'm down for any Crota HM kill (2x).

While that I play Savage.

Melee.
Probably grenades too, I just caught up on his stream, for the moment he's clearing the crystal room with melee...
Ohhhhh it will take dozen of hours lol... I mean he could kill the Ogers with Grenades but it takes way too much time.

Shito

Ohhhhh it will take dozen of hours lol... I mean he could kill the Ogers with Grenades but it takes way too much time.
I'm already amazed he managed to come all the way to Crota this way.
Will have to take a look at his archives to see how he did it for the phases before that...

Skele7on

Banned
send me an invite when ready, just was sword bearer so nice and warmed up to do it again.

PSN: Drubbed

Need to max Gjallahorn after we do these raids.

Shito

He's using a warlock, so he can super grenade them...
But he just died at them doing so. Not enough grenades it seems. ^^

Iceman829

Thanks again iceman829 for the nightfall/heroic run. I got my first exotic weapon drop. Thunderlord!

Your welcome. If you need help again next week I'll be around helping my friend again. I can solo the first section of the raid whenever as well if you need shards to level up those gauntlets. Congrats on the first exotic!

Your welcome. If you need help again next week I'll be around helping my friend again. I can solo the first section of the raid whenever as well if you need shards to level up those gauntlets. Congrats on the first exotic!
I appreciate it. If you're ever down for NM vog or ce let me know. I have a couple friends who play also and we would love to learn the raids.

Hey guys never posted about stuff like this before but here goes:

I am saved at the checkpoint for the boss in Vault of Glass (Normal Mode, I'm a 27). It's right when you pick up the relic. Was doing it last night with a friend, but we had a bunch of idiots with us who weren't communicating, and we couldn't finish.

Anyone want to finish it with me (if that's appealing; don't know if it is)? It's my first time doing VoG, so I'm pretty pumped to get Chatterwhite. Got my first legendary chest last night from the first half of mission . . .

PSN: WheelHoss1 (PS4)

Just beat crota with irawrs help, going a normal fresh now do you can join.
Barely played all week and its my First time killing crota since Tuesday maybe? Kinda forgot somethings :p
Hey guys never posted about stuff like this before but here goes:

I am saved at the checkpoint for the boss in Vault of Glass (Normal Mode, I'm a 27). It's right when you pick up the relic. Was doing it last night with a friend, but we had a bunch of idiots with us who weren't communicating, and we couldn't finish.

Anyone want to finish it with me (if that's appealing; don't know if it is)? It's my first time doing VoG, so I'm pretty pumped to get Chatterwhite. Got my first legendary chest last night from the first half of mission . . .
if you're on ps4 and if start up soon I can help out.

Well, since I pretty much can't play today, and have spent the better part of the last 24 hours cleaning. Here is Kor's gaming space:

pb0ttSx.jpg

EiwSBEo.jpg

Bonus: Here is TeaParty's gaming space upstairs

Gala

Wow! That 30 daily quest is tough. I think my 27 hunter is to weak for this, hopefully tomorrow's daily is doable for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom