• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS4: iRAWRasaurus

Heres mine from last year. Xbox one has replace my Ps4 and Ps4 has been moved to where my Ps3 is at. Xbox 360 has been retired.
IMG_2101_zpsa91afb43.jpg

Where do you keep your NAT issues device?

Deku Tree

Ah, I see! Thanks for the quick answers! Getting right on it.

Also I never did the raid after the release, should I do Vault of Glass or should I just run ROC strikes and hope to get The Dark Below gear from it?

Edit: my hunter is 27 right now with some old vendor purples

You do not get armor from ROC strikes, other than a chance at blues.

You get TDB armor (which has max level 32) from the Crota End Raid. The Vault of Glass Raid still gives out max level 30 armor. You also can buy max level 31 armor from the Vendors in the Tower. So the last place you want to grind for armor is the Vault of Glass these days.

If your hunter is level 27 they can be easily carried through the Crota End Raid to try for some Crota End Armor. And Xur is in the tower right now so you might want to do some business with him before he leaves if you've got strange coins.

Sullichin

2 shots? With Felwinter's is 1 shot to kill 2 Guardians :p
Lol, I was using that Chasma shotgun that dropped for me that you pointed out was the same archetype as Felwinters with hand loaded.
But I totally forgot I have a Felwinters with final round / shot package.

Deku Tree

I am griding Pulse rifle kills and shotgun kills right now. I want to get my grimoire above 2700. I am now at 2695. I don't PvP and all the rest of my missing grimoire is basically mostly PvP so I am going to consider above 2700 to be like my max PvE grimoire. I am not grinding Ogre kills or Hydra kills BTW. By grinding Pulse rifle kills and shotgun kills I mean that I am doing my dailies and other things every day with those weapons on all my toons.

Gala

You do not get armor from ROC strikes, other than a chance at blues.

You get TDB armor (which has max level 32) from the Crota End Raid. The Vault of Glass Raid still gives out max level 30 armor. You also can buy max level 31 armor from the Vendors in the Tower. So the last place you want to grind for armor is the Vault of Glass these days.

If your hunter is level 27 they can be easily carried through the Crota End Raid to try for some Crota End Armor. And Xur is in the tower right now so you might want to do some business with him before he leaves if you've got strange coins.

Thanks again for the answer. Guess I'll look for a Crota End Raid in the next couple of days.

cilonen

Logged on to check which bounties were up this morning then took a day off :)

Needed a break, and ready for a day levelling my Saint-14 tomorrow. I'm also going to need to glimmer farm a bit I think.

Mindlog

2 shots? With Felwinter's is 1 shot to kill 2 Guardians :p
Yeah, I know. It's too powerful.
Last game of the day. I had to step away for a bit during the match and one of my deaths came from switching Corrective Measures back to perfect balance.
Useless score from a match with randoms :]
Bonus footage. I scrubbed up and missed my first shot, but blink crutch kept me alive for the follow up kills.
UkJulMF.gif

On the one had blinking around is fun.
On the other hand. Dunno.

border

The shotgun buff really makes glimmer farming the normal VoG GK a breeze now even with a small group.

You can solo farm Hard Gatekeeper pretty easy if you're smart about your route. Using your super at the right times and having Universal Remote + any other shotgun makes it move pretty swiftly.

I make like 4K glimmer in ten minutes, not including Axiomatic Beads. It's harder with Hunters though, since they don't have any "Nuke" super moves and are a little more fragile.

Anyone on XB1 that still plays regularly? It's about time I find some people to do stuff with and I'd rather find them on here than LFG. I've never done a raid before (but get the basics of how both work), I've attempted a nightfall with other people (which went great if by great you mean "got stuck on the first part of Nexus due to level") and finished one solo, and have mostly been getting by on vendor items and extreme luck with engrams and packages. So, my guardians are kinda weak in comparison to some of the people I find in the Crucible.

I have:
Level 31 Warlock 100% Sunsinger/ 100% Voidwalker
Level 29 Hunter 100% Gunslinger/ 100% Bladedancer (close to 30)
Level 28 Titan 95% Defender/ 0% Striker (just need some TDB limbs to reach 30)

GT is TheDarkOrchid, if you want to send a PM telling me who you are should you add me, that would be great. I'd mostly like to just finally be able to do some of the things I'm locked out of, like raids and the Nightfall (without torturing myself by doing it solo).

shermas

Keep getting booted from PvP today... I usually stay away from this mode anyway, so this is really discouraging. Anyone else having red bar/connection issues on XB1.

I'm awful. Using the Swordbreaker does make it a little more fun, though.

The chrome extension is amazing. You just drag and drop between characters and the app takes care of the vault. Don't have to out it in the vault and then pick up

Anyone on XB1 that still plays regularly? It's about time I find some people to do stuff with and I'd rather find them on here than LFG. I've never done a raid before (but get the basics of how both work), I've attempted a nightfall with other people (which went great if by great you mean "got stuck on the first part of Nexus due to level") and finished one solo, and have mostly been getting by on vendor items and extreme luck with engrams and packages. So, my guardians are kinda weak in comparison to some of the people I find in the Crucible.

I have:
Level 31 Warlock 100% Sunsinger/ 100% Voidwalker
Level 29 Hunter 100% Gunslinger/ 100% Bladedancer (close to 30)
Level 28 Titan 95% Defender/ 0% Striker (just need some TDB limbs to reach 30)

GT is TheDarkOrchid, if you want to send a PM telling me who you are should you add me, that would be great. I'd mostly like to just finally be able to do some of the things I'm locked out of, like raids and the Nightfall (without torturing myself by doing it solo).
I play on xb1 and will add you. I just started doing nightfalls and heroics and want to learn raids soon. My GT is suchlikepompo. It's great to find new people on xb1.

Rehsa

Damn DGAF I just looked and I just need Ghost (currently working on today), Salvage (will do this weekend if I can get on a train), and Flawless to be a Guardian Lord. I figured I would need more than that, when did I get all of the PVP trophies o_O

shermas

I play on xb1 and will add you. I just started doing nightfalls and heroics and want to learn raids soon. My GT is suchlikepompo. It's great to find new people on xb1.

My GT is shermas. I don't always have a mic, but i'll add you guys for raids/nfall/etc. I've only had the game for a month and a half or so.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
200xp left in 9000 bounty. Tried to use horn in last kill. Enemy jumps in front and boom. Have to restart bounty over.

keakster

Damn DGAF I just looked and I just need Ghost (currently working on today), Salvage (will do this weekend if I can get on a train), and Flawless to be a Guardian Lord. I figured I would need more than that, when did I get all of the PVP trophies o_O

Going to try to organize a flawless Crota for Tuesday, starting around 430 EST if you're up for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom