• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambitious

Hey guys never posted about stuff like this before but here goes:

I am saved at the checkpoint for the boss in Vault of Glass (Normal Mode, I'm a 27). It's right when you pick up the relic. Was doing it last night with a friend, but we had a bunch of idiots with us who weren't communicating, and we couldn't finish.

Anyone want to finish it with me (if that's appealing; don't know if it is)? It's my first time doing VoG, so I'm pretty pumped to get Chatterwhite. Got my first legendary chest last night from the first half of mission . . .

PSN: WheelHoss1 (PS4)

Barely played all week and its my First time killing crota since Tuesday maybe? Kinda forgot somethings :p
if you're on ps4 and if start up soon I can help out.

I'll help out. PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Haven't played the VoG in months. Let's do this.

I'm on PS4. Starting up now!
PS4: iRAWRasaurus
Well, since I pretty much can't play today, and have spent the better part of the last 24 hours cleaning. Here is Kor's gaming space:

Bonus: Here is TeaParty's gaming space upstairs

Heres mine from last year. Xbox one has replace my Ps4 and Ps4 has been moved to where my Ps3 is at. Xbox 360 has been retired.
IMG_2101_zpsa91afb43.jpg

Iceman829

I appreciate it. If you're ever down for NM vog or ce let me know. I have a couple friends who play also and we would love to learn the raids.

I don't mind helping you guys learn them. Once you learn the basics they are pretty easy. I usually have more time on the weekend.

TheOddOne

Great haul for me today.

- Another Vision of Confluence.
- Another Word of Crota.
- My first Swordbreaker.
- Got Super Good Advice through Exotic Bounty.
- Got my Warlock up to 32.

border

Where is a good spot to do the "Kill 10 Hive with Grenades While Using Radiance" bounty?

I have been spamming grenades at some major Thrall spawn points in Will of Crota and Defend the Warmind, but nothing is really working. I guess I'm not killing them fast enough?

Need two for hm crota at bridge

I can help if you want.

Where is a good spot to do the "Kill 10 Hive with Grenades While Using Radiance" bounty?

I have been spamming grenades at some major Thrall spawn points in Will of Crota and Defend the Warmind, but nothing is really working. I guess I'm not killing them fast enough?

First of Crota. Best place to do most of eris bounties.

As soon as omnigul summons the first wave of thralls, jump up on of those tanks and activate radiance, then spam grenades.

2real4tv

I can help if you want.

First of Crota. Best place to do most of eris bounties.

As soon as omnigul summons the first wave of thralls, jump up on of those tanks and activate radiance, then spam grenades.
OK join still at bridge add bigmanny287
Need one more

"We've Awoken the Hive" of course.

Go to Fist of Crota, skip the big battle, kill the sword guy (but don't pick up the sword).

Then run past the 4 thrall in the next hallway and step into the big room. More thrall will come at you - jump high in the air, activate radiance, throw grenades down.

If that doesn't get you 10, quickly throw grenades at nearbye acolytes. But it should work.

ocean

Banned
Got 4th Horseman from Deathsinger today. Is it any good after the recent shotgun buff?
Hardly worth the Exotic slot but it's extremely fast RoF and good impact make it an Arc beast. It's just not better enough than Found Verdict or Secret Handshake to merit an Exotic slot in my opinion.

Deku Tree

Oh does anyone know if House of Wolves is expected to have more Playstation exclusive content?

I like Universal Remote the most from that bunch. Felwinter's Lie is the overall top shotgun though, IMO.

Thanks! I never play IB so I never get to try out the IB weapons... ugh. If only I had more video game time and I played PvP more often.

Deku Tree

What are the best spots to farm Spinmetal, Helium Fragments, Spirit Bloom and Relic Irons right now?

Nobody farms them anymore. That was such a chore.

Now you buy them from the Vanguard or Crucible quartermasters (10 marks for 20 materials), or you get them from the Daily Story mission (16 materials from the level 30 daily), or you get ten of them for the planet your on from doing the daily patrol bounty.

What are the best spots to farm Spinmetal, Helium Fragments, Spirit Bloom and Relic Irons right now?

As was said, nobody really does anymore, but Rocketyard, Archer's Line, Ember Caves, and The Barrens all have a circular chest farming route. Still takes a long time, but it's a good thing to do if you're in the area doing patrol missions or waiting for a public event.

Gala

Nobody farms them anymore. That was such a chore.

Now you buy them from the Vanguard or Crucible quartermasters (10 marks for 20 materials), or you get them from the Daily Story mission (16 materials from the level 30 daily), or you get ten of them for the planet your on from doing the daily patrol bounty.

Oh wow, Destiny really changed. With daily patrol bounty you mean the one that gives you material x, I presume?

Ghazi

Oh does anyone know if House of Wolves is expected to have more Playstation exclusive content?

Thanks! I never play IB so I never get to try out the IB weapons... ugh. If only I had more video game time and I played PvP more often.
Should be the same as TDB, an exclusive strike and some crucible maps. Could be more this time around, though.

Deku Tree

^^^ stole my top of page!! (in other words thanks for answering my question!!!)

Oh wow, Destiny really changed. With daily patrol bounty you mean the one that gives you material x, I presume?

Every day there is a "patrol planet X mission"... when you finish that mission and hand in the bounty you get 10 of the materials from that planet.

Mindlog

FINE!
You want me to blink shotgun?
I'll blink shotgun.

It's a lot of fun
:(

I've been tearing it up with Fellwinter Blink. TBH it would feel better if shotguns did half the damage they do now. Landing two shots would feel a lot less cheap and stupid.

Gala

^^^ stole my top of page!! (in other words thanks for answering my question!!!)

Every day there is a "patrol planet X mission"... when you finish that mission and hand in the bounty you get 10 of the materials from that planet.

Ah, I see! Thanks for the quick answers! Getting right on it.

Also I never did the raid after the release, should I do Vault of Glass or should I just run ROC strikes and hope to get The Dark Below gear from it?

Edit: my hunter is 27 right now with some old vendor purples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom