• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ammo doesn't drop for the weapon currently equipped in today's daily. So to go around that small problem, I switch to my sniper and punch shit till primary ammo drops for my Necrochasm. That way I don't have to use a primary synthesis.

Ah, Juggler. Didn't even think of that. Nice work around.

Shirow

Banned
Hey I'm looking to to normal crota run, I've only done it once or twice and I've got one more on the same boat. So a swordbearer and some experience would be nice. Anyone here want to help us do this?
1. Garrison
2. Ltwatters
3. deicide2673
Psn.

Numpt3

Crux dropped!

What a week.....

Gjallahorn
Hawkmoon
Hard Light
Ice Breaker
Crux
Mask Of The Third Man.

Never will I have a better week. EVER!

Congrats!

I've just finished the week with Hard Light from Atheon... only Gjallar, Monte Carlo, Thunderlord and the crux to go.

deicide2673

Neo Member
Hey I'm looking to to normal crota run, I've only done it once or twice and I've got one more on the same boat. So a swordbearer and some experience would be nice. Anyone here want to help us do this?
1. Garrison
2. Ltwatters
Psn.
Happy to help , sword deicide2673

1. Garrison
2. Ltwatters
Psn.

I am down. I will be on in like 10 min of that's cool.

PSN: thenal84

phen0m24

My son said he was watching a video review of the last word and the team the guy was facing was made up of math, TG, lik, Nami and maybe Fig. Need to find the video

Ghazi

I keep doing them on the off chance I get my perfect roll on a Badger. It's never gonna happen, but it's a chance.

One of my friends who is new got a Badger with Zen Moment and Firefly, don't remember the middle perk but it was good too. I texted him last night about how I was still jealous over it and he was like "I still haven't touched it yet."

One of my friends who is new got a Badger with Zen Moment and Firefly, don't remember the middle perk but it was good too. I texted him last night about how I was still jealous over it and he was like "I still haven't touched it yet."

It's like the newbie's who get a Gjallarhorn drop and let it collect dust because it "sucks" when they haven't leveled it yet.

Awwwww, yeah!

klgF05L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom