• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

RNG is the real final boss. Getting Gjallarhorn is beating the game. Everything else is filler.

I'm really enjoying Destiny more than ever now that I don't "need" anything. Getting loot is just gravy at this point. Still waiting for weapon buffs and such, but overall kinda happy HOW is far away since I can just play pressure free.

I'm really enjoying Destiny more than ever now that I don't "need" anything. Getting loot is just gravy at this point. Still waiting for weapon buffs and such, but overall kinda happy HOW is far away since I can just play pressure free.

Yep, once the pressure of finding specific loot is off, it is a lot more enjoyable.

Now give me my Titan Raid boots dammit.

Intelligent Guardians beat the game on week 2 for 13 Coins.

Rnilla thanks for the quickest Daily ever.

Yup, need a time machine. Could have saved myself 300 hours.

I once got a Daily reward pop up during the ship loading screen. Went immediately to reward screen after load.

Uhg,

So a friend mentioned he had never beat crota. He had another buddy worry eh so I naturally wanted to help him with it. I put a post out to get some help. I go back to the game and the fire team is full up of his other friends all noobs.

Since I ess the only one who had done it before. I ran sword. First time.

In essence we were all noobs. But we got it

Bollocks

You aren't going to level it up first and enjoy it? Congrats btw.

Of course but after that idk, nightfalls and xur kept me going each week in search of the ghorn, now that it is done, idk what I should do, I now have every exotic I want, suddenly Destiny lost all meaning.

Well, I could delete my 2nd hunter and make a titan, will probably do that

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sword school attendees, I'm stuck helping my sister move some stuff for a while longer so I may be a bit late... will post the moment I get back home. Sorry about this..

If one of you could possibly snag the Normal Crota CP in the meantime that would be amazing!

M3Rocket

Anyone for glimmer farming? Just spent all my glimmer upgrading weapons and armor. I have the checkpoint but need at least another 2 to make it work efficiently.

rNilla

GG everyone. I hate that fight so much but always good to get him down, especially for a first timer :)

Nice job Dr Destinizzay and everyone else who was on that team. Thanks for the invite, I'm happy to bring my First Try spirit anytime.

I am now 2 for 7 on Cruxes.

Nice job Dr Destinizzay and everyone else who was on that team. Thanks for the invite, I'm happy to bring my First Try spirit anytime..

Everyone else was like "ugghhhh finally" and you were like "welp, that was easy" lol

My stockpile of Scrota BS videos is really stacking up....

Mindlog

Sword school attendees, I'm stuck helping my sister move some stuff for a while longer so I may be a bit late... will post the moment I get back home. Sorry about this..

If one of you could possibly snag the Normal Crota CP in the meantime that would be amazing!
Is anyone on sword school here?
I have a checkpoint you people can take if you need one. I'm about to kill Crota so it would have to be soon here.

Ridli

Is anyone on sword school here?
I have a checkpoint you people can take if you need one. I'm about to kill Crota so it would have to be soon here.

I think I'm signed up. I missed any confirmation post so I'm not 100%. Either way if you haven't crota'd yet I can grab the point and hold it for the group.

Psn: RidliMM

FyreWulff

Why are so many people spelling Roc in full capitals? It's the legendary bird, isn't it?

aeSSXjR.jpg

We need some more eagle-themed exotics stat.

Destiny |OT19| Roc is a Legendary Bird

Namikaze1

Still need to play that. Loved Farcry 3. Maybe next Steam sale.
It's good but I put it off for so long that for a while I didn't even wanted to play it. I had a physical copy since launch but I chose to play Dragon Age first and onc do finished that, I was meant to play FC4 but the Dark Below came out. Sold the game in February before buying again during the February Critci's Choice deals.

Noup, there are still people in need of crota runs

and there are people who are close to hitting 100 CE completions. It's not like many will drop CE once HoW is out. There are people here who still do Atheon runs.

Edit: top of the page!

The Necrochasm Lord is pleased.

It's good but I put it off for so long that for a while I didn't even wanted to play it. I had a physical copy since launch but I chose to play Dragon Age first and onc do finished that, I was meant to play FC4 but the Dark Below came out. Sold the game in February before buying again during the February Critci's Choice deals.

Already have DA:I sitting in my backlog. Never made it past the Tutorial. With Bloodborne on he horizon it is not looking good.
and there are people who are close to hitting 100 CE completions. It's not like many will drop CE once HoW is out. There are people here who still do Atheon runs.

Crota won't have that big of a dropoff. When everyone is Level 33+, HM will be a speedrun like normal is now.

ocean

Banned
I don't know man. I think I'll drop CE once I get Black Hammer, it's the only reason I still run it. VoG is just cool, no need for loot to have a good time there.

CE Bridge is the only segment I found to be on par with the quality standard set by the Vault. I hope HoW takes us back to that sweet mechanically compelling raid goodness.

I don't know man. I think I'll drop CE once I get Black Hammer, it's the only reason I still run it. VoG is just cool, no need for loot to have a good time there.

CE Bridge is the only segment I found to be on par with the quality standard set by the Vault. I hope HoW takes us back to that sweet mechanically compelling raid goodness.

I don't do CE anymore cause it sucks. Still run VoG though. I have a feeling most people will stop doing CE once they have everything they need

Maybe its just my personal anecdote, but CE seems to drop Exotics at a higher rate than VoG. Especially Deathsinger vs Gorgon chest. Run it for the quick exotic roll if anything. I imagine there will be a lot of 3x DS+Crota runs after HoW. A solid group can knock it out in no time.

But yeah, once I get Black Hammer and Crux, I won't be as compelled to run it much.

Namikaze1

Already have DA:I sitting in my backlog. Never made it past the Tutorial. With Bloodborne on he horizon it is not looking good.

Crota won't have that big of a dropoff. When everyone is Level 33+, HM will be a speedrun like normal is now.
This!
I intend to go back once I'm level 33+. For now, I'm satisfy with just doing Normal.

Yeah, once I got the hard raid ship, I basically stop caring about CE.

Yeah we need more sub bosses and longer sections. Plus more exploration type areas that are just neat to play around in. It was sad that there were no new gameplay elements in CE like the stealth section in VoG or the jumping puzzle. The sword was the main focus in CE and it leaned too heavily on it.

I agree the bridge was the only part that felt like a VoG section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom