• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

9zUBI.gif

Taking top post in style!

#Titanmasterrace

E92 M3

Seems like if you're playing you won't get kicked?

forgot to reply to this the other day. before that, are you interested in sniping long range or short range? there's a bit of overlap, but it's still very different in terms of what you should know and what kind of sniper you need. i wrote this a while ago. it's probably outdated but maybe some of it will be relevant.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...isnt_throwing_knife_a_1hk_to_the_face/clfi9wa

Most likely mid to long range. I will give it a read; thanks.

Normal and/or Hard full Crota's End tonight at 8 Eastern:

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) ???
a1) Stereotype (PSN Haybro_) ???
a2) ich00 (PSN Ichabod00) ???

Anyone else we've raided with recently? I'd like to fill this with known quantities. =)

I can get in on this. Maybe there will be an overflow group. Psn: Manicstreet

Sullichin

Bungie should introduce "strange" exotics - change the elemental damage type or swap on exotic perk for one of the others (Or even better, have a selectable exotic perk).

These can only be dropped. Xur sells a stock exotic.

I think the exotics being "static" separates them from legendaries and helps them feel unique. I think we just need more exotics. And Xur should have every non-raid exotic in his inventory for rotation. There's no reason Gjallarhorn should be an exception.

RetroMG

Seems like if you're playing you won't get kicked?

I got kicked while playing.

Seems silly that they would do this on a reset day, which has to be the weekday when the most people are playing. Doing this yesterday would have made more sense, although it would have conflicted with Iron Banner. Tomorrow would have made the most sense.

cilonen

Seems silly that they would do this on a reset day, which has to be the weekday when the most people are playing. Doing this yesterday would have made more sense, although it would have conflicted with Iron Banner. Tomorrow would have made the most sense.

Unless they're hot fixing whatever is allowing people to data mine future nightfalls and Xur visits.

I got kicked right after finishing a super laggy raid. Ruined our flawless run.

And shutting servers down for 2 hours during prime european gametime is ridiculous.

E92 M3

Yeah, there was a delayed boot lol.

hydruxo

Two nightfalls in a row with no burn + lightswitch and juggler? What the fuck? And then add Angry to the Phalanxes too? Ridiculous.

It's like they want to make this shit as monotonous as possible.

shermas

anyone on xbone want to do the nightfall when the servers are back up? i'm trying to drag my 28 alt character thru... using my upgraded weapons.

Two nightfalls in a row with no burn + lightswitch and juggler? What the fuck? And then add Angry to the Phalanxes too? Ridiculous.

It's like they want to make this shit as monotonous as possible.

FYI the game only has 6 modifiers, so if there is no burn, it is always Juggler, Angry, and Lightswitch

Sorry to hear about your leg! Always good to welcome new people into the fray though. Send me a Friend request and I'd be happy to help you out some time. I started a hunter over the weekend and am at level 10, so maybe we can knock out some story stuff together.

Destiny Gaf is a great community, and I hope you enjoy it as much as we all have.

PSN: LTWood12

FR Sent. I will probably try to use my level 10 titan this week and get him up. Feel free to hop into my games whenever you see me online and can join.

Welcome to the fold guardian! I have all lvl 32 chars but would be happy to help out if you need it with anything. I'm usually on at night and pretty much done with most content, so am always willing to lend a hand. My PSN is Ichabod00

Oooh, newbies are always fun.

This might take awhile before it's relevant to you, but when you start hitting higher levels, be sure to give Hawkian a ring. He runs newbie raids on Thursdays, a great way to dip your feet into the end game. Other than that, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)
I think I am going to like it here! I sent out some Friend Requests to a couple of you and accepted a couple. This community is why Destiny is so popular.

Cheers

Sullichin

Would anyone here purchase a PC version of Destiny? I would, especially if I could transfer my characters.
I wanted it on PC to begin with. I would be interested to play it at a high framerate and with KB/M, but really it controls perfectly for a console shooter. I bet we would have more stuff datamined, and faster, if it was on PC.

Would anyone here purchase a PC version of Destiny? I would, especially if I could transfer my characters.

to be honest i wish it was a PS4 exclusive. spreading the playerbase out - especially on last gen - has to be taking its toll on what bungie can do for the game.

the next game will probably come to PC though, and they might port this one to PC later this year when comet comes out.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
this is why you have a million posts

also i reuploaded the crucible vid because i remembered this one game on exodus blue that was too funny to not be in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0m6IOKclZk

there's so many of you guys making cameos. when the hell are we making a DestinyGAF montage?

I saw you once in Crucible before I knew you posted here. It was on Twilight Gap, actually. I remember thinking "Ha! Some dude on Twilight Gap named Twilight_Gap. He must really love this map."

I don't think we ever had an "exchange" though. Maybe because I was running around A the entire match.

stb

Hmm, what's the plan here? I have something to do after work, so 8 is probably a bit tight for me. Definitely interested though, at least in normal runs.

Calling it a "plan" at this moment would be generous. I just wanted to get a group of folks together I've raided with multiple times to run whatever raid content the group wants to.

I think I'd prefer one each normal and hard (for double dropsies, and some people need NM stuff like BH).

What time would work better? I'm around all night, but need to stop around 11 Eastern. Not sure what everyone else's schedule is.

Daemul

Yes, if only just to use my precious M/KB combo. Halo, Titanfall and Mass Effect are usually the only shooters I play on Xbox, but Destiny not coming to PC at release forced my hand.

RetroMG

I think I am going to like it here! I sent out some Friend Requests to a couple of you and accepted a couple. This community is why Destiny is so popular.

Cheers

I meant to add you earlier but I couldn't find the past again. PSN is RetroMG. I don't have any low-level characters, but I'm happy to come help out anyway.

Would be so cool if Xbox accounts can transfer to the PS4. Would be wonderful in fact.

And vice-versa. I have a PS4 and an Xbone, and I was given a copy of Destiny for Xbone when I already had a 31 on PS4. I'd love to be able to play on both, but I do NOT want to go through the early levels yet again.

ich00

Normal and/or Hard full Crota's End tonight at 8 Eastern:

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) ???
a1) Stereotype (PSN Haybro_) ???
a2) ich00 (PSN Ichabod00) ???

Anyone else we've raided with recently? I'd like to fill this with known quantities. =)

8 might be a little too early, I'm usually good to go after 9 (gotta get the kid to sleep) I'm good as an alt or a second/third run through if you do start at 8 or if you do more than one I can join later. I still need the helm for my warlock and titan, but can run sword with my hunter on normal mode if needed.

I bought the Destiny Digital Bundle from PSN and played the game for the first time this morning. I have to admit I am pretty excited about the whole thing. I am currently rocking a level 5 warlock and have no idea what is going on, but having fun doing it. I have missed that Bungie gunplay.

If anyone is starting a new character and wants company, send me an invite. I am at home with a broken leg and have lots of time during the day to play. 😀

PSN: Zyzomys

Cheers

I've got a level 4 hunter that I'll be working on and play between 5am-2pm central most days.

PSN: caine-chi

stb

8 might be a little too early, I'm usually good to go after 9 (gotta get the kid to sleep) I'm good as an alt or a second/third run through if you do more than one. I still need the helm for my warlock and titan, but can run sword with my hunter on normal mode if needed.

OK; you're the second vote for a later start.

ich00 and schwagger15; would 8:30 be better, or do you guys need 9 eastern to be able to confirm?

Everyone else, does 8:30 or 9 work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom