• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

I wanted it on PC to begin with. I would be interested to play it at a high framerate and with KB/M, but really it controls perfectly for a console shooter. I bet we would have more stuff datamined, and faster, if it was on PC.

I wish there was a way we could reduce the aim assistance on the consoles, it's absolutely ridiculous at times, especially when enemies run in front of your crosshairs and drag your reticule away from your target.

I wish there was a way we could reduce the aim assistance on the consoles, it's absolutely ridiculous at times, especially when enemies run in front of your crosshairs and drag your reticule away from your target.

It's always worse when we have a Cabal Nightfall since they're bodies are so big and slow, they pull the reticles more than the other races.

Sullichin

Well you know I am getting a PS4 for Bloodborne and No Man's Sky lol. Would have been nice to give the ol' Hawkmoon a shot. No way am I restarting though.

Not only would you have to restart... but I played for like 500 hours before I got Hawkmoon the first time.

Can't people from the PS3 upgrade to X1? So in theory could someone get a Hawkmoon on their PS3 and upgrade Destiny to current gen? Or does it not bring along your character fully?

This happens a lot when the walls in Crota crystal room drops and you want to kill acolytes, but the knights keep dragging your crosshair all over the place.

hydruxo

FYI the game only has 6 modifiers, so if there is no burn, it is always Juggler, Angry, and Lightswitch

Dude I've played the game for 6 months. I know this. I'm just saying it's monotonous as hell to have no burn in the first place. Makes me not want to bother with Nightfalls.

Would be so cool if Xbox accounts can transfer to the PS4. Would be wonderful in fact.

Yeah. I wonder if it's feasible. All the account info is being held server side to the point that we can equip items on our characters on Bungie.net. I understand not being able to do cross-platform play, but it seems like this would be do-able.

E92 M3

Yeah. I wonder if it's feasible. All the account info is being held server side to the point that we can equip items on our characters on Bungie.net. I understand not being able to do cross-platform play, but it seems like this would be do-able.

Indeed. I think it's just the platform holders being fussy. GTA did it very nicely. Though, for Destiny 2 they may have account transfer to push people for one console or the other. Would be nice if they had it as a surprise for Comet.

At least tell me you won't quit once you do get it, though. And I am very sure your day is near and I can't wait to see the post of excitement.

LOL...I won't quite after I get one, I'll probably play more to level it up and then kill shit with it. I'm not even going to give Bungie the satisfaction of a "Whoot Ballerhorn get!" post. I'll quietly level it and you will only know that I got one because I've stopped complaining. And you'll see me playing more PvP.

ill try it. whats the password and how do i play? lol

Just find the link in one of mine or Ambigous's post. Type in a username and once you enter it should put you in the game. I think there's instructions as you play

The aim of the game is to basically answer the questions or statements of the leader in the funniest way possible. You will have multiple choices in how to answer.

phen0m24

LOL...I won't quite after I get one, I'll probably play more to level it up and then kill stuff with it. I'm not even going to give Bungie the satisfaction of a "Whoot Ballerhorn get!" post. I'll quietly level it and you will only know that I got one because I've stopped complaining. And you'll see me playing more PvP.

I almost never use mine in PvP
should I admit that?

Only one who does consistently that I've seen is Fig, as she rocks the Fatebringer as her primary and the Horn heavy.

PCGaf is pretty upset about the delay of GTA5, it made me want to go play online mode. Hopping on now, I never really got big into it since I don't have friends who play on it often enough to be honest.

That's straight up bullshit. How many have said "yep, got the Horn, I'm done playing now"?

I would argue that not getting it is burning me out faster. Forcing myself to do no burn Omnigal nightfalls and Crota HM when I'd rather be doing PvP or VoG just for a shot at the brass ring.
I'm with you on this, as a #foreverhornless. Played hundreds of hours since launch and have felt less and less desire to even try for it lately. The last 6 weeks, I've gotten nothing but coins and ass materials from nightfalls across my 3 characters, excluding one crappy fusion rifle. That said, CE seems to love giving me the HoC and black hammer - I have multiple of each - but that Ghorn... :/

Ganhyun

Just find the link in one of mine or Ambigous's post. Type in a username and once you enter it should put you in the game. I think there's instructions as you play

The aim of the game is to basically answer the questions or statements of the leader in the funniest way possible. You will have multiple choices in how to answer.

ok, thanks!

phen0m24

I'm with you on this, as a #foreverhornless. Played hundreds of hours since launch and have felt less and less desire to even try for it lately. The last 6 weeks, I've gotten nothing but coins and ass materials from nightfalls across my 3 characters, excluding one crappy fusion rifle. That said, CE seems to love giving me the HoC and black hammer - I have multiple of each - but that Ghorn... :/

Hornless ones, take heart. I had never received an Ice Breaker as a drop until last weekend. And I had over 800 hours in. Now granted I had bought 3 and immediately sharded that sucker, but it was nice to finally rule out that the game would never give me one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom