• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

Balus with no Burn? Great.
Does the Amina have a higher RoF than the LDR? This could be a keeper.
ZDjmrdc.jpg
More IB wall hacking. Really wish PS4 had some way to dynamically set recording length through voice commands. Even bookmarks on a running session would be nice. Don't really want to sort through all my clips.
H5N4jzz.gif

E92 M3

LOL...I won't quite after I get one, I'll probably play more to level it up and then kill shit with it. I'm not even going to give Bungie the satisfaction of a "Whoot Ballerhorn get!" post. I'll quietly level it and you will only know that I got one because I've stopped complaining. And you'll see me playing more PvP.

Well, at least you're going to use it!

I almost never use mine in PvP
should I admit that?

Only one who does consistently that I've seen is Fig, as she rocks the Fatebringer as her primary and the Horn heavy.

Ah, let me clarify...I will have time to do PvP since I won't have to spend every gaming hour I have going for the 3x nightfall, 3x atheon, 3x deathsinger, 3x crota, 3x gorgon.

I have Truth and CM for PvP.

jadedm17

I'm with you on this, as a #foreverhornless. Played hundreds of hours since launch and have felt less and less desire to even try for it lately. The last 6 weeks, I've gotten nothing but coins and ass materials from nightfalls across my 3 characters, excluding one crappy fusion rifle. That said, CE seems to love giving me the HoC and black hammer - I have multiple of each - but that Ghorn... :/

The obsession with one weapon and not playing to have fun really makes me sad.
I never obsessed and got one from crucible a few weeks ago. Life is pretty much the same as a whole.

Shito

I never obsessed and got one from crucible a few weeks ago. Life is pretty much the same as a whole.
Well, I've already played something like 400 hours, most of which I had fun with.
But now there are things I would like to do in the game that I can't really do without it. Like soloing Crota or CE. And those things would give me new fun.

More IB wall hacking. Really wish PS4 had some way to dynamically set recording length through voice commands. Even bookmarks on a running session would be nice. Don't really want to sort through all my clips.

I was using the LDR w/ armor piercing a lot this IB and having a pretty good time with it. Using that little inside corner to cap B on Twilight Gap? Standing behind that pillar on B in Blind Watch? Using the trees around C in Shores of Time as sniper cover? You are no longer safe lol.

Midas

Fucks sake.

Working 9 till 5:30, the come home to 4 hours of maintenance.

Ridiculous for reset day. Especially if they aren't even dropping the patch.

I can't understand why they're not bringing in these guys at 6 am whatever time, to work on things like this. Seriously? We do this shit on weekends at my job. Customers would kill us if we fucked up things during these hours. Another example that Bungie doesn't know how to handle an online game.

I can't understand why they're not bringing in these guys at 6 am whatever time, to work on things like this. Seriously? We do this shit on weekends at my job. Customers would kill us if we fucked up things during these hours. Another example that Bungie doesn't know how to handle an online game.

well, it's always 6am somewhere in the world. But to do it on Reset Day? Insanity.

These maintenance breaks should be scheduled for thursday or monday. That way they would not ruin any major reset runs and free time on the weekends.

spyder_ur

Calling it a "plan" at this moment would be generous. I just wanted to get a group of folks together I've raided with multiple times to run whatever raid content the group wants to.

I think I'd prefer one each normal and hard (for double dropsies, and some people need NM stuff like BH).

What time would work better? I'm around all night, but need to stop around 11 Eastern. Not sure what everyone else's schedule is.

Not long after, maybe 8:30 or 9. I could check in once I'm back and see what the deal is.

They can't do that because people would rage even harder if they did it during Xur time.

Balus with no Burn? Great.
Does the Amina have a higher RoF than the LDR? This could be a keeper.

H5N4jzz.gif

how

do you just know where they are or are most of those shots gambles?

Wasn't that the same one you posted yesterday? Or did you just get the same kills again??

just replaced some stuff to help it flow better.

QI96R4c.jpg

Bungie gave us good loot after all.

lol this is rich

Meh...I don't really care that much, just having some fun while I'm at work and can't play. Last week I only did one nightfall on purpose (a second my son started and I had to finish), and zero weeklies. For fun, I tried flawless. I didn't think about the Horn at all until Fig kept shooting Horn rockets over my shoulder on the bridge and kept melting the sword bearer. I admit, I cried just a little.

Midas

well, it's always 6am somewhere in the world. But to do it on Reset Day? Insanity.

These maintenance breaks should be scheduled for thursday or monday. That way they would not ruin any major reset runs and free time on the weekends.

Yeah of course. But everyone in Europe got home from work during these hours. Basically.

how

I'm sure its just selection bias. You're only seeing the hits, not the miss.

I used to do this all the time, just spraying a point in the general vicinity of said point. sometimes you get lucky. Sometimes you know where people typically stand to make it a little bit easier.

No, no. You're right, but they need to plan this better. It's like they're just ignoring everyone of their players in Europe.

I think it's less about Europe and more about when most of Bungie's staff are in the office to ensure it goes smoothly and as quickly as possible.

To anyone who had to put up with as I maniacally laughed doing a shoot to loot to fill up my Truth or when I shot an enemy through a wall, I am sorry. I still think they are the greatest things ever.

Mindlog

how

They began as gambles when moving to defend, but capture point shots are starting to get pretty predictable.
Trying to learn to do the same thing with chokepoints. Trying to guess map elevation is fun. Trying to guess how far a round will penetrate is blind luck for me right now.
Gv3X84M.gif

I thought the walls would eat that round. Would love to see what happened from their perspective. Guessing it went just right of the wall jutting out from the stairs and domed the poor guardian.
I was using the LDR w/ armor piercing a lot this IB and having a pretty good time with it. Using that little inside corner to cap B on Twilight Gap? Standing behind that pillar on B in Blind Watch? Using the trees around C in Shores of Time as sniper cover? You are no longer safe lol.
Yup. It's amusing to the point it becomes addictive.

Dave_6

Wooooo off tomorrow because of snow! Maybe I can get 3 NF and weeklies done throughout the day. Possibly finish the Order too.

phen0m24

how

They began as gambles when moving to defend, but capture point shots are starting to get pretty predictable...

Yup. It's amusing to the point it becomes addictive.

Greaaaaaaat guys. Stop giving him ideas! MORE reason to fear TG in the Crucible. Oh man.
There's nowhere left to hide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom