• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Thanks for the run guys.

We did Phogoth in 5 minutes
Spekis in 7 Minutes
Undying Mind in 10 Minutes
Archon Priest in 6 minutes

Haha. Wow. I knew we were going fast but I had no idea it was that fast. That empty primary slot infinite heavy thing you are doing helps a lot too.

ich00

Anyone want to help with crota normal? I have 2 at the bridge and really just need one more to help.
Psn is ichabod00

Edit: never mind, joining ltwood

ocean

Banned
After my millionth VoG attempt I finally got Praedyth's Timepiece. I'll never use it but it's nice to have. My VoG collection is only missing the elusive Praetorian Foil. Not only have I never gotten it, I've never actually seen anyone get it :|

But nothing's will top a run I had where I got 2x Datebringers from Templar.

Does anyone have a normal crota or death singer checkpoint? I want to try and solo it, but I'm not having much luck soloing the bridge. First time trying it.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Edit - never mind, I'm off to bed

Gammacide

Don't understand why T-44 just left...

I could now but i'm about to take over on sword duty so it'll be a lot less interesting... :p

edit: www.twitch.tv/thehawkian
Thanks Hawkian! That was fantastic! My first time helping kill Crota and I get Swordbreaker so I couldn't be more pleased. I'd be very happy to try the rest of it on normal if you need me or want to take a noob on a tour of the abyss. Also VoG if you ever do it again. During the day I'll have a mic too so that's easier. :)

edit: ^ awesome, congrats Hudson!

HM was never really more difficult. It just made all the problems with the raid all that more obvious.

Ding ding ding! Glad somebody gets it.

Also the anti-ethernet cable patch came around this time and introduced the quick stand insta kill glitch, don't remember exactly relative to HM release.

Ridli

Thanks for the sword practice Hawk (and everyone else in the run). I can definitely see why people value the Bladedancer running the sword for Crota. Even though lift can get you up from the mid, I think it was throwing me off coming from the rocks since I never use it. I miss that forward momentum. Ah well, practice is practice.

First Crota kill!! I missed sword school for the walking dead, but ended up bagging it anyway.

Yes it was on normal, but baby steps Ellie. Would have even had him in two swords, but I jumped the gun on one kneel.
Hudson, you did an awesome job! Thanks for stepping up to the plate for the FT, GG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom