• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not giving a shit means it will now drop for you... so yeah I don't care either
I do :(

Even if it drops for me at this point, I'll probably be happy but not screaming at the top of my lungs "OMGOMGOMGOMG" Just.... heh... cool I guess.

I haven't even bothered maxing it out yet since I got it last Tuesday... The magic of destiny is starting to wear off

Felt dirty about this one. Got absolutely rekt one match and then this dropped

qJqphs.png

That's my third jellyhorn in about a month, so it's a bit worthless. But I'm still a bit hesitant about dismantling

;_;

LiK

Ruin Wings + Saint 14 + Thunderdevil = awesome

Too bad it only works in the preview screen :/

oh man, fuck their limited exotics crap. I wish we had a mode in PVE where you can just equip it all especially the matching armor sets.

Dave_6

oh man, fuck their limited exotics crap. I wish we had a mode in PVE where you can just equip it all especially the matching armor sets.

Need to have some kind of horde mode where we can wear as many exotics as we have and equip all exotic weapons.

I haven't even bothered maxing it out yet since I got it last Tuesday... The magic of destiny is starting to wear off
Its been gone for me now. I pretty much kill scrota whenever I play now..I dont do 90% of the bounties, dailies or strikes. I spent the majority of the time killing scrota and a few raids..maybe crucible as well.
Edit: I guess help people as well..hmm

LiK

I haven't played a single second of Destiny all week since last reset. It's like a double reset for me today and tomorrow. Woohoo!

2 weeks for me. not returning until HoW is back. I logged back in for like a few minutes to update to latest patch but that's it.

Deku Tree

[media] A PBS Show with an in-depth talk about Destiny and it's philosophical underpinnings.Media (self.DestinyTheGame)
submitted 16 hours ago by Whalias
http://youtu.be/n7XUkgbKMj4

It is rare to see videogames talked about at all on TV shows that have nothing to do with games spend a full episode talking about the positivity of gaming. This one happens to focus on Destiny and its design concepts and ideology. Hope more games get talked about like this but so glad Destiny is being highlighted.

Didn't see this posted before... Gaming side topic worthy?

Why is FB still so good. did a NF this week with a maxed Fang of ur yut, 5 minutes later I switched to FB becuase it didnt feel like I was doing any damage. FB will one shot those solar shielded shanks while it feels like I was pecking away at them with fang.

althuogh the third eye perk was suprisingly useful in NF.
also still the most satisfying feeling gun in the game. granted I dont have Hawkmoon yet.

if im still using it when HOW drops Bungie has a problem.

Being a hand canon it still hits harder than all scouts. I have basically given up looking for its replacement.

Wilde

Does anyone possibly have the normal mode Gorgon chest checkpoint they could share?

I'd like to get it on my level 24 warlock.

Thanks!
PSID: ZW33

E92 M3

I can't figure out why Inferno is so boring to me. Like, it's crazy hectic and I'm constantly killing or being killed and running to every side of the map. Yet, somehow, the wins just feel hollow, and the loses don't make me feel like I need to improve anything about myself.

Is inferno doing it for anyone else?

I enjoy it a lot. Nice not having to worry about campers.

Why is FB still so good. did a NF this week with a maxed Fang of ur yut, 5 minutes later I switched to FB becuase it didnt feel like I was doing any damage. FB will one shot those solar shielded shanks while it feels like I was pecking away at them with fang.

althuogh the third eye perk was suprisingly useful in NF.
also still the most satisfying feeling gun in the game. granted I dont have Hawkmoon yet.

if im still using it when HOW drops Bungie has a problem.

Back then, Bungie made cool weapons before all of the complainers from the PVP side.

nikos

Does anyone on PS4 need the level 30 daily? I'm towards the end, so it'll be quick. I'm only level 29 so a little help would be nice.

PSN is Nikos

Does anyone on PS4 need the level 30 daily? I'm towards the end, so it'll be quick. I'm only level 29 so a little help would be nice.

PSN is Nikos

Cant find your PSN there are too many Nikos. PS4: iRAWRasaurus but by the time you get this, you will prob be already done.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
2 weeks for me. not returning until HoW is back. I logged back in for like a few minutes to update to latest patch but that's it.

That'll be a long time! Nowadays I only like to do raids with my normal raid group and that's it. I was out of town all last week, so I couldn't even do that. I probably won't even bother with the nightfalls and will just do the weekly heroic tonight.

LiK

That'll be a long time! Nowadays I only like to do raids with my normal raid group and that's it. I was out of town all last week, so I couldn't even do that. I probably won't even bother with the nightfalls and will just do the weekly heroic tonight.

I might come back if someone has a Gorgon HM CP for me. but I got too many games to catch up on atm.

I might come back if someone has a Gorgon HM CP for me. but I got too many games to catch up on atm.

Are you on? I can load it up after I help this guy out.

edit: well just bug me sometimes after 10 pm tonight. Lik, always glad to help out..which is also my downfall..mehhhh
edit: VV anytime! It sucks being underlevel in this game since it really does hit hard.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Half of Destiny Reddit posts are backseat game designers thinking they know how to make games.

Bizazedo

Back then, Bungie made cool weapons before all of the complainers from the PVP side.

That doesn't really make sense since FB isn't a very good PvP weapon. Or wasn't, I dunno, Warframe and now Helldivers have kept me away. Haven't tried the new patch (assuming FB is still not a PvP weapon).

It's okay to just say it's Bungie's fault w/o the PvP slam :).

Half of Destiny Reddit posts are backseat game designers thinking they know how to make games.

I think it's more that everything there is to learn/discover/explore about the game has been exhausted, so posts lean more and more into the hypothetical.

You'll notice you don't see those awesome lore posts anymore.

E92 M3

That doesn't really make sense since FB isn't a very good PvP weapon. Or wasn't, I dunno, Warframe and now Helldivers have kept me away. Haven't tried the new patch (assuming FB is still not a PvP weapon).

It's okay to just say it's Bungie's fault w/o the PvP slam :).

Fortunately FB wasn't good in PVP, but the design philosophy behind VOG weapons (awesome rewards) did not hold over due to PVP. Look at the Mythoclast being the prime example. It was supposed to the most badass weapon in the game until it started destroying in PVP. From there it was downhill for future weapons. VOG weapons were essentially best in class (as raid weapons should be).

Good lord. Just checked, I've got 28 completions. And 15 for the VoG.
Haha I just saw this. How long has it been since TDB was release. Almost 13 weeks? So if I beat the raid with my 3 characters every week, it should have been 39 completions. Instead I have 135 according to destiny grimoire card. So I prob personally killed scrota with the sword ~85 times since there's a few times when I just tagged along with the regulars I played with or helped provide man power.
edit: I bet Dhruv's, Drizzay's and maybe Hawkain's Scrota kill count is up there around ~100+ as well.

LiK

Are you on? I can load it up after I help this guy out.

edit: well just bug me sometimes after 10 pm tonight. Lik, always glad to help out..which is also my downfall..mehhhh
edit: VV anytime! It sucks being underlevel in this game since it really does hit hard.

10pm is fine for me. i'll see if you're on then.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I think it's more that everything there is to learn/discover/explore about the game has been exhausted, so posts lean more and more into the hypothetical.

You'll notice you don't see those awesome lore posts anymore.

Yeah there's nothing to talk about. We haven't had any new content in months.

It only counts Atheon and Crota kills. I'm over 200 Crota kills myself now.
Yep I know it only counts Atheon and crota kills. Very impressive!
Hey iRawr are you carrying over a atheon hard CP tomorrow? <3
I will carry over the gorgon HM. Personally I consisted gorgon HM the same as Atheon HM since it's just a walk down the road in a sense :p Drizzay most likely has the normal deathsinger and crota HM. I also have the orcales HM if anyone wants to carry that over as well.
10pm is fine for me. i'll see if you're on then.
Sounds good or anytime before 5 pm also works for me. Let me know .

noomi

Yeah there's nothing to talk about. We haven't had any new content in months.

Lol, most of everyone here just talks about other games now like Bloodborne or Helldivers :p

I just want destiny's clutches to release me and I fear I can't let that happen until the hawkmoon drops. After that I won't feel like I need to do every single thing all the time.

Hawkmoon = no more VoG runs, no more nightfalls, no more roc strikes.... Well I probably still would but only to help others out/for fun.

What has this games loot system done to me?!

Deku Tree

I've done everything I could possibly want to do in Destiny this week,
and I literally have everything I want in the game too...

I have every exotic weapon except the Necro (which is crap anyway).
I have every exotic armor that I want now that I got Saint14.
I have three of every Crota Raid Weapon (except I have only two Fang :( because RNG...)
I have a full set of Max Crota Raid armor on each Toon. And 26 Exotic Shards.

This week I did Gorgons 3x, Atheon 3x, NM Crota 3x, HM Crota 3x, NF 3x, Weekly 30 3x, and I have been doing the Daily 3x every day. I don't play PvP. My Grimoire score is 2705 and I consider that close enough to Max because the rest of the Grimoire stuff I don't care about... I'll reach max pulse rifle kills and max shotgun kills eventually but I'm in no rush for that... I have over 300 of each class material, and I have over 600 of each planetary material (my goal of over 800 of each will be obtained soon by continuing to do the Daily). I have over 1200 weapons parts, and 300 heavy ammo packs, and close to max glimmer... I find myself maxing duplicate weapons because I am at the glimmer cap and have nothing else to do with it. I reached max Vanguard Marks on all three toons this week because of speed ROC train.

... and yet somehow I wish there was more...

phen0m24

I've done everything I could possibly want to do in Destiny this week,
and I literally have everything I want in the game too...

I have every exotic weapon except the Necro (which is crap anyway).
I have every exotic armor that I want now that I got Saint14.
I have three of every Crota Raid Weapon (except I have only two Fang :( because RNG...)
I have a full set of Max Crota Raid armor on each Toon. And 26 Exotic Shards.

This week I did Gorgons 3x, Atheon 3x, NM Crota 3x, HM Crota 3x, NF 3x, Weekly 30 3x, and I have been doing the Daily 3x every day. I don't play PvP. My Grimoire score is 2705 and I consider that close enough to Max because the rest of the Grimoire stuff I don't care about... I'll reach max pulse rifle kills and max shotgun kills eventually but I'm in no rush for that... I have over 300 of each class material, and I have over 600 of each planetary material (my goal of over 800 of each will be obtained soon by continuing to do the Daily). I have over 1200 weapons parts, and 300 heavy ammo packs, and close to max glimmer... I find myself maxing duplicate weapons because I am at the glimmer cap and have nothing else to do with it.

... and yet somehow I wish there was more...

How many weeks until the next expansion?

Have 3x32's. But: I did one Nightfall. One Normal and one HM Scrota. Did the weeklies, bought the claws and the Saint.

Don't have a Hard Light. (not sure I care)
Don't have a 4th Horseman. (reading Hudson's review I'm not sure I care)

I watch my friends from here playing other games, and to be honest, I think it's cool! Why the heck not? I might buy Helldivers just so I can see if Dhruv has a lightsaber in the game. :)

Lol, most of everyone here just talks about other games now like Bloodborne or Helldivers :p

I just want destiny's clutches to release me and I fear I can't let that happen until the hawkmoon drops. After that I won't feel like I need to do every single thing all the time.

Hawkmoon = no more VoG runs, no more nightfalls, no more roc strikes.... Well I probably still would but only to help others out/for fun.

What has this games loot system done to me?!
Destiny OT has become a "hang out" place with some destiny related event :p yeah i pretty much do the reset stuff and help people out in my spare time. Btw do you have the gorgon HM checkpoint? There's a chance I migjy acutally be sleeping this time around :lol

LiK

Destiny OT has become a "hang out" place with some destiny related event :p yeah i pretty much do the reset stuff and help people out in my spare time. Btw do you have the gorgon HM checkpoint? There's a chance I migjy acutally be sleeping this time around :lol

there is no point to stay up for anything anymore. get some sleep bro.

Haha I just saw this. How long has it been since TDB was release. Almost 13 weeks? So if I beat the raid with my 3 characters every week, it should have been 39 completions. Instead I have 135 according to destiny grimoire card. So I prob personally killed scrota with the sword ~85 times since there's a few times when I just tagged along with the regulars I played with or helped provide man power.
edit: I bet Dhruv's, Drizzay's and maybe Hawkain's Scrota kill count is up there around ~100+ as well.
Drizzay is at 171 Crota kills.

Dhruv is at 104.

Hawkian 65.

I am at 86.

All according to DestinyStatus. This is for combined normal and hard.

How many weeks until the next expansion?

Have 3x32's. But: I did one Nightfall. One Normal and one HM Scrota. Did the weeklies, bought the claws and the Saint.

Don't have a Hard Light. (not sure I care)
Don't have a 4th Horseman. (reading Hudson's review I'm not sure I care)

I watch my friends from here playing other games, and to be honest, I think it's cool! Why the heck not? I might buy Helldivers just so I can see if Dhruv has a lightsaber in the game. :)

Don't take any of my advice when it comes to the 4th. I don't have it leveled up since all shotguns wreck right now. I'll hang onto it in case the is a special use for it, but I haven't heard a compelling argument for having it take an exotic slot.

The potato gun comment refers more to the sound it makes. A pneumatic thwump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom