• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im probably not going to cry when HOC, Abyss Defiant and fang become irrelivent.

maybe a little for black hammer

but once VOC, FB, and corrective measure get completly outlcassed due to damage. I will hold a funeral procession

whats wrong with a monthly raid or just adding modifiers and levels for buffed weopons?
they want us to play the new raid I get that, but at the stage of boredom between expansion like now. Crota was on the farm with in 2 weeks, same with HM. with the new raid drop system i'd say that mots everyone had 75% percent of gear for Crota with the first 2-3 weeks.

give me a level 32 VOG with void burn or lightswitch avaible for one week a month for a chance at upgraded versions
i'm not sure if Abyss Defiant will ever really become irrelevant. anytime one must face the wizards, it becomes an integral part of the solution, no?

So basically someone that has good aim.
I nominate Zoba or Rodiard.

A) I thought you didn't even want one anymore. ;)
B) I'm still hoping I'm in that game when it drops for you.
C)
I think Drizzy has all the Horns

I gave up wanting one for a while, but that strat wasn't working.

....you don't have a Gjallarhorn I take it, Private?

Nah, I got the ultra-rare 4th horseman instead. Go me!

phen0m24

I'm taking my Black Hammer and going home!

Hey you were the guy doing Mid-Range damage with the Nechrospasm.

I was the guy
dying
doing short range damage
to no one
with the Remote.

Nilla was snipey-boy.

This just means we have to do a Nightfall eventually, Nami. Aren't you one of those reset raiders?

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
whats the best possible loadout for an all burn strike?
assuming you have everything or most things

For Archon tri-burn, my favorite is:

Fang
Void Efrideet w/Field Scout
Ghorn

You need range during the first part, and most shields will be void. Fatebringers range ain't gonna cut it here and Fang rips through the Harpy shields.

Then switch out Efrideet for Black Hammer to stagger Archon to death while not pummeling him with Ghorns. And Fang again for those Fallen Captains.

I meant Destiny community in general. People say no one is helpful, but they are. At least this pocket of the community is :D
Gotcha. Well I have no experiences with destinyLFG or r/fireteam so I can't comment on anything outside of DestinyGaf. I heard good and bad things however, mostly bad things. But there's alot of helpful people on here. I am def one of them :p however my time is becomh more limited due to RL things.

Namikaze1

Nah, I got the ultra-rare 4th horseman instead. Go me!
Hey, at least it's good after the patch right?

Hey you were the guy doing Mid-Range damage with the Nechrospasm.

I was the guy
dying
doing short range damage
to no one
with the Remote.

Nilla was snipey-boy.

This just means we have to do a Nightfall eventually, Nami. Aren't you one of those reset raiders?
I only agreed to do Weekly Heroic!

I fear the day when we agree to do a Necro + NLB + UR Nightfall run.

Lately, I haven't been much of a reset raider. I just do Nightfall three times and log off soon after.

phen0m24

Lately, I haven't been much of a reset raider. I just do Nightfall three times and log off soon after.

Meh, I don't think we should NF (I said raid, oops) with those weapons. That would TRULY suck.

I think we should all NF with
Epilogues (EVIL)

Is this necessary guys?

sorry hudson, but who needs a horn when you got a vasquez

vasquez.jpg

Namikaze1

Meh, I don't think we should NF (I said raid, oops) with those weapons. That would TRULY suck.

I think we should all NF with
Epilogues (EVIL)
At first, I was like "Raids?! You crazy?!"

Then I was like "Nightfalls?! With Atheon's Epilogue?! You crazy?!"

I'm not sure. All shotties are better now, but I thought I saw something about the RoF and Stability getting nerfed to the point that it made the Horseman's main perk, auto, un-usable. Maybe someone could chime in as to whether it's worth upgrading or not...

noomi

Every month one lucky Sexy member will get something. That's how we roll. First prize at the end of March.

Waaaat, for serious? Can the first prize be a Hawkmoon and the winner be me?!

Finally. Hawkmoon. Got it from crucible. Went 10-2 and came in last place.

Congrats! Working as intended!

Yeah I'm really curious to see if it was just a badly timed connection issue or something that stealth patched. Every previous week I was able to swap around to as many CPs as I had on one character.

Since normal DS, hard Scrota and hard Gorgons are the 3 most useful, we could try to coordinate 1 person in each CP just to be safe (me, you and Rawr or w/e).

Cool, cool cool cool. Well I have hard crota and normal DS now. Will hold hard Crota until the evening, but will be running 3x normal in the morning so those will be wiped. I'll post an update tomorrow morning if I still have them :)

Skele7on

Banned
I threw that POS peashooter away once I got the new void hotness. I don't need two POS peashooters in my life! Necrochasm is more than enough to suit my POS peashooter needs!

listen bro, now the nerf on auto rifles is real, trust me when I say Atheons can wreck.

Let's not fall out over this....

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I just realized after all this time that the in-game sound output from my speakers gets louder when I plug in my headset/mic and quieter when I unplug it... what...?

Anyone need a Nightfall?
I need to run a Nightfall with my level 28 Titan. I will be on after 10 pm EST. PSN Zyzomys

A big thank you to arya41, lightsaberut, UnstableH2o, valy91, and ruthlesbarbarian for letting me join their VOG HM with my Warlock. Thanks for being patient with my awesome floaty jumping skills (and every other mistake I made 😊). My Warlock is now level 31!!

Cheers

I have had problems hearing people talk during gaming sessions in Destiny as the music rises to quite a crescendo during busy action sequences. A little Googling and I think I fixed my problem. I changed the priority slider in the PS4 Chat Settings to the middle of the Party - Game slider and gave priority to Party Chat and my problem has been solved. I had no problem hearing anyone in today's VOG HM session ( We were using the PS4 Party Chat).

And top of the page at that!!!

Cheers

As the Universal Remote wielder, I am gonna say:

Ah HELL naw

Namikaze1

As the Universal Remote wielder, I am gonna say:

Ah HELL naw
See, you and I are on the same page. I don't know about rodiard though. He's insane. I'm sure he will be up for it. All I know is that he better find a second Necrochasm user cause I'm not running a Nightfall with it. Ever.

RetroMG

Finished up the trophy for Control, did my first round of Salvage.
Holy crap, my team got our asses handed to us. This gametype seems impossible.

I have had problems hearing people talk during gaming sessions in Destiny as the music rises to quite a crescendo during busy action sequences. A little Googling and I think I fixed my problem. I changed the priority slider in the PS4 Chat Settings to the middle of the Party - Game slider and gave priority to Party Chat and my problem has been solved. I had no problem hearing anyone in today's VOG HM session ( We were using the PS4 Party Chat).

And top of the page at that!!!

Cheers

281 top of the page posters and a robdraggoo aint one.

but when it happens, there be fireworks of Nintendoland caliber

Doing Crucible once again if anyone is interested.

I should add we can do 3 person modes or 6 person modes depending on level of interest. PSN is Reignofsparrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom