• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrrammis

I have had problems hearing people talk during gaming sessions in Destiny as the music rises to quite a crescendo during busy action sequences. A little Googling and I think I fixed my problem. I changed the priority slider in the PS4 Chat Settings to the middle of the Party - Game slider and gave priority to Party Chat and my problem has been solved. I had no problem hearing anyone in today's VOG HM session ( We were using the PS4 Party Chat).

And top of the page at that!!!

Cheers

This is what I have to do pretty much all the time whenever I run with a group. I have all of the sound go to my headphones, so in places like the exclusion zone with the music blasting it is absolutely impossible to hear people in game chat. Volume slider PLEASE. Forget more reskinned weapons/ships/etc., volume control is my biggest desire at this point. Not just for chat, I would love to play my own music in the background and still hear the sfx in-game without having conflicting soundtracks.

Finished up the trophy for Control, did my first round of Salvage.
Holy crap, my team got our asses handed to us. This gametype seems impossible.

Like destiny pvp in general it can be very all or nothing, one team starts winning and gets more supers, controls the heavy, more kills for more supers for more relic salvages etc etc. It's a very team based mode so it'll be tough with rando's who usually don't work together.

ive finally decided to get an avatar. tired of being the only one on this board without one. my 2 favorite things coming together

perfect

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
oh nightfall
B_r6bBkUcAAG4Bl.jpg:large
gjambo #5

See, you and I are on the same page. I don't know about rodiard though. He's insane. I'm sure he will be up for it. All I know is that he better find a second Necrochasm user cause I'm not running a Nightfall with it. Ever.

With Necrochasm, you can at least hang back at range. Any combination of modifiers will be hell for UR close range.

ocean

Banned
Note, I'm not complaining just merely curious.

How does this game not have cosmetic DLC? Shaders, dances, taunts, ships, ghost shells etc.

I'd pay a dollar or two for a DO shader or a less embarrassing dance (Awoken Male main). It's a solid revenue stream for a game that probably has MMO-like network platform costs but no sub.

How does this game not have cosmetic DLC? Shaders, dances, taunts, ships, ghost shells etc.

I'd pay a dollar or two for a DO shader or a less embarrassing dance (Awoken Male main). It's a solid revenue stream for a game that probably has MMO-like network platform costs but no sub.

If you add up all of my characters I've probably ranked dead orbit around 45-50 times. I have yet to get a shader. Either fix the loot system or add microtransactions.

LTWood12

No worries, I'm guessing it's already been run? I think I saw people trying to get a group for later tonight, so it's all good if it has been.

T-44 is a friend who doesn't have a gaf account, but lurks and plays w/ alot of gaffers. He didn't see your post unfortunately. They're doing it right now, but I think they're full. I don't plan to be on this evening (wife wants a break), but if something changes, I'd be happy to help you out.

T-44 is a friend who doesn't have a gaf account, but lurks and plays w/ alot of gaffers. He didn't see your post unfortunately. They're doing it right now, but I think they're full. I don't plan to be on this evening (wife wants a break), but if something changes, I'd be happy to help you out.

All right, sounds good!

Namikaze1

So from the datamine, the next Iron Banner is suppose to be next week with Silimar's Wrath, Jolder's Hammer, light 36 chest, and boots being sold. Looks like I'll just be buying Jolder's Hammer and the chest. Gonna do the reset thing to do so and not bother with Iron Banner.

So from the datamine, the next Iron Banner is suppose to be next week with Silimar's Wrath, Jolder's Hammer, light 36 chest, and boots being sold. Looks like I'll just be buying Jolder's Hammer and the chest. Gonna do the reset thing to do so and not bother with Iron Banner.

sweet.. yeah i want the hammer

might try for a chest for warlock as well.. hate the way the raid one looks.. ill probably mostly be wearing praxic anyway tho so w/e

E92 M3

I'd pay 5 dollars a month to have Destiny be a better experience overall.

Hell to the no. Fuck that. I would EASILY stop playing.

I guarantee millions of people would have not gotten this game had it had either a sub/micro transactions. And if they included it in the future, millions would stop playing and it'd ruin the franchise.

Skele7on

Banned

My base game + Season Pass could be taken as a monthly sub, they game should be better and filled with more.

You know one of them will beat me to it. I won't hear the end of it when it happens.

When they get the GHORN, next time they do something bad threaten, or actually dismantle it inf ront of them.

I would use this on all my kids exotics if I had a child.

Deku Tree

No subscription fee. Just more optional paid DLC. More raids. Less bugs. Raids designed with compensating for lag taken into account.

Make it so that you can choose which DLC you want to buy and still reach max level either way. Although I admit I am not sure how it would work or whether or not it would help to maximize profits etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom