• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
TEAM LAST CROTA HM KILL

1. ethomaz
2. captscience

No time yet... when everybody be ready ;)

PS. I can do 2x.

There should be a destiny message system. I see a couple people entered weeklies solo. It'd be cool if I can shoot a message to all friends that are logged into destiny, anyone interested in heroic Weekly? Within the game (not psn) and would be a nice way to communicate.

Even if it's not a message, at least a temporary "announcement", not like a group message. Although that could be an option. So you just have a list of announcements as one of your tabs.
Announcements, Roster, Character, Inventory, Settings.

You know when one of your friends is looking for something and you can join their party/fireteam from there

Note, I'm not complaining just merely curious.

How does this game not have cosmetic DLC? Shaders, dances, taunts, ships, ghost shells etc.

I'd pay a dollar or two for a DO shader or a less embarrassing dance (Awoken Male main). It's a solid revenue stream for a game that probably has MMO-like network platform costs but no sub.

Cosmetic microtransactions is becoming acceptable now, even though many would still balk. If that is as far as it went, it could work.

E92 M3

would play exactly 0 more seconds of destiny, ever

I know you've been always against it. It's just Destiny is the only game I play nowadays lol.

Hell to the no. Fuck that. I would EASILY stop playing.

I guarantee millions of people would have not gotten this game had it had either a sub/micro transactions. And if they included it in the future, millions would stop playing and it'd ruin the franchise.

I just want Bungie to stop half-assing it and a subscription model is the only thing that's taken seriously these days. Maybe microtransactions.

My base game + Season Pass could be taken as a monthly sub, they game should be better and filled with more.

Yes it should be, but most of Bungie is working on other projects and it's rather saddening considering the time invested.

No subscription fee. Just more optional paid DLC. More raids. Less bugs. Raids designed with compensating for lag taken into account.

Make it so that you can choose which DLC you want to buy and still reach max level either way. Although I admit I am not sure how it would work or whether or not it would help to maximize profits etc.

DLC has to be designed right or it also risks splintering the community. Monthly fees hold Bungie accountable - I'd like that a lot. Either way, I know my notion is unpopular.

TEAM LAST CROTA HM KILL

1. ethomaz
2. captscience

PS. I can do 2x.
I'll join when all you guys are ready, PSN is Lordsirsama. Send me a message on PSN when you're grouping up, or PM me if I'm not signed in at the time/not answering (I'll probably be away from the PS4 for a bit))

I'd pay 5 dollars a month to have Destiny be a better experience overall.

I'd be okay with this if there was already more to show for destiny. The lack of content it shipped with and the forced dlc of TDB and HoW(they should have been in game from the get go) make me feel like we still wouldn't get a better game/more content.

Skele7on

Banned

Yes it should be, but most of Bungie is working on other projects and it's rather saddening considering the time invested.

You're going to have to show me a source for this.

I am sure the guys at Bungie are heavily working on destiny and or DLC.

Although I'm sure some small sections of each team are working on Comet/Destiny 2

Although I'm sure some small sections of each team are working on Comet/Destiny 2

Why would any company have the majority of their workforce work on already released content? The lions share is working on new content or they will fail as a business.

ethomaz

Banned
TEAM LAST CROTA HM KILL

1. ethomaz
2. captscience
3. Lordsirsama
4. EroticSushi
5. Buddy on PSN

PS. I can do 2x.

We need a good sword guy too.

They just need more ways to change your look in general. Everyone looks the same. We shouldn't have to pay to look different.
There are >20 armor that look better than most. This was mentioned a lot and a way around it would be to just have two slots for your armor. One would be for your stats while the other would simply be for aesthetics.

bmCscuR.jpg

E92 M3

It's a logical deduction that the majority are working on DLC/Future and a small team are maintaining Destiny current. Bungie has a very long reaction time compared to other developers doing a similar game structure. I definitely don't think it's a stretch to think the team responsible for updating Destiny is relatively small.

Why would any company have the majority of their workforce work on already released content? The lions share is working on new content or they will fail as a business.

I don't think it's unreasonable to want a large chunk of the team working on the $20 DLC. Also, prior to release they mentioned a dedicated team to add new things to do everyday. Even if that team were three people, that should mean new bounties, new public events, new patrol missions, ect, between DLCs. Stuff that shouldn't be too hard for a game that was built to be dynamic.

ethomaz

Banned
TEAM LAST CROTA HM KILL

1. ethomaz
2. captscience
3. Lordsirsama
4. EroticSushi
5. Buddy on PSN (Satan)
6. gunawi

Team formed... I just need @captscience to get online to start to send invites ;)

PS. I will eat something fast too... so maybe in some 15-20 minutes.

hydruxo

Note, I'm not complaining just merely curious.

How does this game not have cosmetic DLC? Shaders, dances, taunts, ships, ghost shells etc.

I'd pay a dollar or two for a DO shader or a less embarrassing dance (Awoken Male main). It's a solid revenue stream for a game that probably has MMO-like network platform costs but no sub.

I'd have no problem with it, but I think Bungie wants to avoid the negative stigma that's associated with microtransactions, even if it is just cosmetic stuff.

But I don't think it'd kill them to just release that kind of stuff to us for free honestly. Some cosmetic stuff to spice things up and make everything more interesting.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'd have no problem with it, but I think Bungie wants to avoid the negative stigma that's associated with microtransactions, even if it is just cosmetic stuff.

But I don't think it'd kill them to just release that kind of stuff to us for free honestly. Some cosmetic stuff to spice things up and make everything more interesting.
now you're talking!

Namikaze1

God. I love being able to shoot continuously with my Black Hammer due to its White Nail perk. Makes killing Strike bosses so easy. Don't you think so, Fig? :trollface

Team formed... I just need @captscience to get online to start to send invites ;)

PS. I will eat something fast too... so maybe in some 15-20 minutes.

I'm currently stuck on a broken NYC subway.
It might be a while till I get home. Feel free to replace me. Hopefully I get back in time for a second kill. Sorry about that!

Namikaze1

Guys, I want you all to know I love you guys. If you don't hear from me, it's because I'm dead, my body lost forever in CE/VoG. You all can guess who my killer is. Report her to the proper Tower authorities.

noomi

Going to need an extra body for reset tomorrow. We start right at reset time and have the normal deathsinger checkpoint.

3x Normal Deathsinger & 3x Crota, need one more to stay for all 3, are you game?

ethomaz

Banned
captscience and Tohoya aren't online.

So we need one more guy to KILL CROTA HM.

PSN: ethomaz

PS. Full already... thanks Tohoya.

I just want tomorrow to get here do I can get one more chance at warlock gloves. Using sunbreakers to be 32 is painful when there is obsidian helm and hopf waiting to be used. At least I'll know in 5 minutes if I'll be disappointed for a whole other week

Defyler

What's the proper way to save a checkpoint over reset? Specifically Gorgon's.

Last week I attempted by staying in the checkpoint five minutes before reset and inviting someone in who had signed in a few minutes after reset. When that person attempted to join it kicked me to orbit and put us in a lobby in orbit. We were in an xbl chat party if that would affect things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom