• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this necessary guys?

C)
I think Drizzy has all the Horns

Factually correct, he twisted my arm into killing crota on normal and bam GHORN.

I tried to weave my GHorn magic for Hudson.... we were so close. Instead he got the most extreme Exotic trolling possible:

B_W2UjaWwAA3YPS.jpg:large

It was me, Drizzay! It was me all along! What's fig gonna do? Nothing! That's right! Nothing!

I forgive you Titan bro. Besides we're also Urn quest sword-bros now too. I wish I could play that mission over and over.

B_VcNrFUgAA4gBu.jpg:large

B_VlGccXEAAmOQg.jpg:large

Using my level 28 Titan, I was able to complete Nightfall and the Weekly with the help of Luft46 and Jakeyboy12. And by help, I mean they showed me where to hide and revived me when I was one-shotted. 😀. My efforts were rewarded with the Patiece and Time sniper. Go Team! How about we do it all over again tomorrow?

Ah Destiny, you are my time suck.

Cheers

PSN Zyzomys

Namikaze1

I tried to weave my GHorn magic for Hudson.... we were so close. Instead he got the most extreme Exotic trolling possible:

I forgive you Titan bro. Besides we're also Urn quest sword-bros now too. I wish I could play that mission over and over.

Oh god! Lol! I'm sorry, Private!

Damn nice pics of the urn run. The poor ogre got ganged up on.

What's the proper way to save a checkpoint over reset? Specifically Gorgon's.

Last week I attempted by staying in the checkpoint five minutes before reset and inviting someone in who had signed in a few minutes after reset. When that person attempted to join it kicked me to orbit and put us in a lobby in orbit. We were in an xbl chat party if that would affect things.

That makes me worry they stealth-patched the weekly reset CP saving, your method should have worked.

Last week I was able to get one friend into one CP but as soon as I went to orbit it automatically logged me out and back in during the loading screen. As soon as I appeared in orbit everything was reset for the new week, all the other CPs were gone. We'll see what happens tomorrow morning, but wouldn't be surprising given their track record of patching things that help players while ignoring things that hurt players.

That makes me worry they stealth-patched the weekly reset CP saving, your method should have worked.

Last week I was able to get one friend into one CP but as soon as I went to orbit it automatically logged me out and back in during the loading screen. As soon as I appeared in orbit everything was reset for the new week, all the other CPs were gone. We'll see what happens tomorrow morning, but wouldn't be surprising given their track record of patching things that help players while ignoring things that hurt players.

They love to patch "exploits", even though it is harmless.

Hahahaha :(

Same thing happened to me this past week as I watch 3 Thunderlords and 5, 4th Horseman drop, while I got shards and energy. Only two weapons I am missing.

Deku Tree

If Bungie did that I think they wouldn't have been shy about putting it in the patch notes.
In the past they always list the exploit patches. Even smaller ones we didn't know about.

Poor hudson, at that point you just have to kind of laugh though.

Also, I didn't know red bar enemies had proper names

E92 M3

Damn that stings =/

amar212

So, we have new "Knights of Crota" runing around?

I just saw the prompt on Divide, but couldn't find the actual guy. Apparently it is Fallen this time, and there are at least 2 kinds of them, "Head" and "Hand" bearer or something.

HoW is probably closer than we think.

Any insight anywhere on that?

I just saw the prompt on Divide, but couldn't find the actual guy. Apparently it is Fallen this time, and there are at least 2 kinds of them, "Head" and "Hand" bearer or something.

Can I buy pot from you?

Uh huh......

Edit:

Top of page! :)

And I'm on mobile now so no fireworks dammit!

You shall all post below me, your mighty top of the page god

For one page....

For now

Anyone around with the gorgon checkpoint? Have yet to grab it with 3 characters. Also interested in atheon x3 but I'm not sure if I have time for that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom