• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! The days of hunting down Hawkmoon are finally over. Got the little bastard from NF.

16589088830_c31388a541_b.jpg

Also got a spot for Nightfall if anyone wants to join. Hop in if you need it.

tick221

More cheese has been patched. No bugs have been fixed.

I think at this point if they patch out the cheese people will just move on. Player count on my FR has been dropping over the last few weeks and short of the Tuesday reset I haven't been doing much besides waiting for a few exotic drops

ocean

Banned
Question about the no-primary bug using the Crux with full-Exotic prinary arsenal:

Does this break anything? It looks cool but I'm scared of losing something by trying :/

Finally! The days of hunting down Hawkmoon are finally over. Got the little bastard from NF.

16589088830_c31388a541_b.jpg

Also got a spot for Nightfall if anyone wants to join. Hop in if you need it.

trolliest rewards screen ever. your excitement and you fireteams massive dissapointment
congrats though, hawkmoon still eludes me

What? Warlocks are the best class. Doing HM Crota everyone wants a warlock to create them orbs. First class to solo HM Crota.

"Heavy ammo glitch" is the only class to solo HM Crota :-/

The Titan and Warlock strats are virtually identical, they just get their two DoT grenades from a different class-specific ability and add it to the GHorn spam. If Bungie didn't nerf I-WoL + GHorn for no valid game design reason, Titans would easily be the best solo class. Not sure if the math would work exactly, but the 35% damage buff would basically offset the 32% damage penalty for being under-leveled and two Horns should still take his shield down.

But honestly I really do like playing as Warlocks, 1 character per class is the only way for me. I enjoy the variety so much.

Tomorrow 3x weekly, and abyss plus bridge on hard.

What time would you be doing those? Seeing as how it's also the only stuff left for me as well, haha. Honesty don't care about HM abyss-bridge but it's fun with a team.

ocean

Banned

The Titan and Warlock strats are virtually identical, they just get their two DoT grenades from a different class-specific ability and add it to the GHorn spam. If Bungie didn't nerf I-WoL + GHorn for no valid game design reason, Titans would easily be the best solo class. Not sure if the math would work exactly, but the 35% damage buff would basically offset the 32% damage penalty for being under-leveled and two Horns should still take his shield down.

But honestly I really do like playing as Warlocks, 1 character per class is the only way for me. I enjoy the variety so much.

What time would you be doing those? Seeing as how it's also the only stuff left for me as well, haha. Honesty don't care about HM abyss-bridge but it's fun with a team.
As it stands, was WoL nerfed for all RL damage or just Wolfpack Rounds?

Deku Tree

Question about the no-primary bug using the Crux with full-Exotic prinary arsenal:

Does this break anything? It looks cool but I'm scared of losing something by trying :/

I haven't done it but you don't need the Crux. I think you just need to destroy a primary weapon on the game and equip the same weapon on the BUNGIE web page at the same time. Could be a blue or green weapon. There is a video floating around about it. Works for any weapon or armor slot. Might be patched today or soon.

Whelp, i'm officially in temporary D-bag mode.

After some review it turns out that of the past 30 Clash games, I got the "On the Bright Side medal 24 times."

So until I get my last 7 wins for Crucible, I'm abandoning any game that starts of 2000v500 in the other teams favor.

I'm sorry randoms. Please forgive me.

Deku Tree

Haha. Very true. I like having all three classes too. But Warlock was my first and still is my favorite.

As it stands, was WoL nerfed for all RL damage or just Wolfpack Rounds?

All RLs are unaffected by WoL with the exception of some additional secondary damage after the main explosion, hard to say exactly what the source of the hit marker is. But the main rocket itself and any additional perks like clusters (HoC) or Wolf Pack rounds do not benefit from WoL. Especially in the case of GHorn, the additional damage from that one hit marker is very slight compared to the damage of the rocket + WP rounds.

All RLs are unaffected by WoL with the exception of some additional secondary damage after the main explosion, hard to say exactly what the source of the hit marker is. But the main rocket itself and any additional perks like clusters (HoC) or Wolf Pack rounds do not benefit from WoL. Especially in the case of GHorn, the additional damage from that one hit marker is very slight compared to the damage of the rocket + WP rounds.

I'm assuming that WoL on effects projectiles. So the rocket impact itself gets the bonus damage, but not the following explosions.

stb

I'm definitely up for it but since it's my late week at work I won't be able to make that time. Possibly 7:15 CST at the earliest; if that's not okay I understand. I just won't be getting home till 6:30 and have a couple things to do before I can log on.

Edit: With the shards and energy I get tonight, my Titan will reach 32 and I will finally have all three toons at 32! Will still need class mats for the Saint 14 but not many.

NP, I changed the time to 8:30 Eastern/7:30 Central to give people time to get home, grab food/drink, hit the head, etc.

I'm in! 7:15 CST works for me. I'm feeling better about my Gorgon's CP this week. First man in got a missing exotic.

Works for me.

Edit: Not a big deal if we start a little later.

Thanks for confirming.

Yeah, if it's closer to that time put me down as an alt.

I can be an alt, just wont have a mic for the first part or so (I'd be playing on my vita, so I can hear, just not talk back). Just send me a message on PSN and I can hop on.

If someone can't make it I'd love to fill their spot, didn't raid much last week due to PAX. Have my 3- lvl 32's ready to go.

Added you as alts.

WipedOut

Finished Nightfall #1 and got another Void LDR. It's just raining LDRs for me lately, it's probably my 8th one to drop.

So I have two Void LDR's and need advice on which on to keep

LDR #1 - Performance Bonus / Field Scout / Mulligan

or

LDR #2 - Surplus / Armor Piercing Rounds / Firefly

ive been mulling it over for a couple days and I think it would be fun to have a NLB only normal VOG run!

we can use supers, nades and meles but any bullet that flies must be shot from a NLB

we can do it this saturday. but I aint touching the damn thing unless I can get others interested, I can assure you epic fails, laughs and few broken hearts will be had.

Finished Nightfall #1 and got another Void LDR. It's just raining LDRs for me lately, it's probably my 8th one to drop.

So I have two Void LDR's and need advice on which on to keep

LDR #1 - Performance Bonus / Field Scout / Mulligan

or

LDR #2 - Surplus / Armor Piercing Rounds / Firefly

ugh! if only field scout was on number 2 that would be an amazing sniper. I dont remember what surplus does

Is this maintence planned? Would think they wouldn't schedule it for reset day when everyone is working on Nightfalls and the Raid and didn't see anything about it when I glanched Bungie's Twitter.

Stealth House of Wolves release incoming! /s

Is this maintence planned? Would think they wouldn't schedule it for reset day when everyone is working on Nightfalls and the Raid and didn't see anything about it when I glanched Bungie's Twitter.

Stealth House of Wolves release incoming! /s

I would leave work this minute if that happened

Having put 720 hours into this game, I was going to go on a very negative rant towards Bungie with the way they have handled the patching, and where their priorities lie.

I stopped myself because I would probably get banned., and what difference does it make, I still play. I depend on all of you to make a fuss about things, hoping that they change.

Having put 720 hours into this game, I was going to go on a very negative rant towards Bungie with the way they have handled the patching, and where their priorities lie.

I stopped myself because I would probably get banned., and what difference does it make, I still play. I depend on all of you to make a fuss about things, hoping that they change.

I wanna hear it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom