• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

rNilla

ive been mulling it over for a couple days and I think it would be fun to have a NLB only normal VOG run!

we can use supers, nades and meles but any bullet that flies must be shot from a NLB

we can do it this saturday. but I aint touching the damn thing unless I can get others interested, I can assure you epic fails, laughs and few broken hearts will be had.

Do I really even need to make a post to say that I would do this?

I'd trade the use of my Super for the use of a blue secondary because NLB will constantly be out of ammo.

RetroMG

So I see people getting the Gorgon NM checkpoint and HM checkpoint. Does this give a total of 2 tries for an exotic per character?

Namikaze1

ive been mulling it over for a couple days and I think it would be fun to have a NLB only normal VOG run!

we can use supers, nades and meles but any bullet that flies must be shot from a NLB

we can do it this saturday. but I aint touching the damn thing unless I can get others interested, I can assure you epic fails, laughs and few broken hearts will be had.
Saturday? Okay, I'll do it. Gives me enough timeto max mine out.

RetroMG

You can get an exotic on both NM and HM and people have said they got one on both in the same week but there is no way to know whether doing both gives you a higher chance at an exotic than only doing HM.

Oh cool. I didn't realize. Is anyone hosting either right now?

noomi

Did one of you guys manage to save a hard atheon CP by any chance? I don't think it saved when I tried grabbing off you earlier.

Gala

A question regarding the Gorgon CP. Is it just avoiding the Gorgons and looting the chests? Or is there another trick to it?

E92 M3

Remember when we expected House of Wolves to be released this month?

=(

We're better of for it, I think.

I just did an entire nightfall from my work bathroom stall over remote.... guys... I th... I think I have a problem.... the addiction is strong

*dgaf brings out intervention banner*

Intervention-With-The-How-I-Met-Your-Mother-Gang.gif

The future is here...what did you get?

FUCKING GJALLARHORN!

Congrats. This is my favorite part of Tuesday - seeing people get Gjallys.

Gordon

A question regarding the Gorgon CP. Is it just avoiding the Gorgons and looting the chests? Or is there another trick to it?
That's all she wrote. Spawn at the beginning of the maze, run to the chest, loot, swap chars, rinse, and repeat as necessary.

Edit: Oh I think you need at least 3 for it to work. Otherwise it doesn't initiate the darkness zone, it spawns you in all sorts of retarded spots, and iirc the door to the chest is closed. You can run around shotgunning gorgons to death for shits and giggles though. Oh yeah, shotguns and level 32 have made gorgon killing a 2 man sport lol

Lnkn52

I just did an entire nightfall from my work bathroom stall over remote.... guys... I th... I think I have a problem.... the addiction is strong

*dgaf brings out intervention banner*

Intervention-With-The-How-I-Met-Your-Mother-Gang.gif

Your cowokers must have been worried. lol. But yes, the addiction is high, you should go see a professional.

RetroMG

It's not even that hard. Someone hosts the checkpoint so that you don't have to run through the first few parts of VoG, and then you climb up a rock wall and go get the chest.

Gala

Congrats!
About to come home and *not* get mine. :D

You don't even need to avoid the gorgons: it's the chest located just before them, where you have to make those clever jumps.

That's all she wrote. Spawn at the beginning of the maze, run to the chest, loot, swap chars, rinse, and repeat as necessary.

Oh my god. Free loot for free? I totally need to do that with my hunter.

well looks like we got it mostly together then. NLB only VOG. This saturday afternoon. we'll decide on the time.

robdraggoo
rodiard
ruthless
nami
deafmedal (might be interested)
rnilla???

will need to decide the rules. Rodiard mentioned he would use a blue secondary instead of supers. if we use shotgun secondaries would be acceptable. but ill let everyone help decide the rules.

noomi

FUCKING GJALLARHORN!

Woo grats dude!

The future is here...what did you get? .

8 shards... lol?

Your cowokers must have been worried. lol. But yes, the addiction is high, you should go see a professional.

Nah, no one here today, everyone went on a business trip except for me and 2 other people. Plus nightfalls are quick today, took 15min.... people take 15min shits, right?

Woo grats dude!

8 shards... lol?

Nah, no one here today, everyone went on a business trip except for me and 2 other people. Plus nightfalls are quick today, took 15min.... people take 15min shits, right?

my wife says I can be in the bathroom for upto 30 minutes. but im usally just reading and getting away from the kids for a short time

Namikaze1

well looks like we got it mostly together then. NLB only VOG. This saturday afternoon. we'll decide on the time.

robdraggoo
rodiard
ruthless
nami
rnilla???

will need to decide the rules. Rodiard mentioned he would use a blue secondary instead of supers. if we use shotgun secondaries would be acceptable. but ill let everyone help decide the rules.
rodiard = rnilla ;)

They're one and the same. :p

Iceman829

I just realize that I haven't seen a legendary engram all February and March. That shit is almost nonexistent for me lol.

That's because your ship is dead in space and we have to tow you around. You can't eat engrams floating around. Go play some PvP to refuel your ship this week.

CLBridges

Just realized I didn't even touch the raid last week, oh well. I did enjoy Inferno crucible last week and did pretty good, maybe Bungie will release Iron Banner Inferno at some point. Above all that though, they need to let us know something about House of Wolves really soon, seems interest is fading fast amongst some.

robdraggoo
rodiard/rnilla
ruthless
nami
OPEN

EDITED for ignorance

Someone needs to stream it though. DGAF needs to watch us fail miserably in our quest for NLB perfection.

do it!

LTWood12

To the guy asking if you can get the same raid chest 6 times (3x normal, 3x hard), the answer is no.

However, fighting Atheon six times would indeed give you six chances.

Anyone interested in cheesing the abyss and bridge for hard mode? I'll be running crota hard later, but for right now I just want to get those sections out of the way. Really would just need a warlock for when I am a hunter at the bridge. 30/31s also welcome since there really isn't such a thing as dead weight when cheesing it. PSN is Reignofsparrows.

RetroMG

Anyone interested in cheesing the abyss and bridge for hard mode? I'll be running crota hard later, but for right now I just want to get those sections out of the way. Really would just need a warlock for when I am a hunter at the bridge. 30/31s also welcome since there really isn't such a thing as dead weight when cheesing it. PSN is Reignofsparrows.

Sure, I'm down for this.

E92 M3

Woo grats dude!

8 shards... lol?

Ass-shards; very suitable!

got one on NF last night, primary, guess what it turned into, guess.

hint, the only thing worse than NLB

I actually don't know, shards lol?

That's because your ship is dead in space and we have to tow you around. You can't eat engrams floating around. Go play some PvP to refuel your ship this week.

That explains a lot actually :(

noomi

You know who I haven't seen in a while, silvertongueBR....Ever since he got his hawkmoon he's been MIA..... *scratches head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom