• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

B_wJvrcWwAAh0zY.jpg:large
Double D? More like double Hawkmoon amirite? Eh!

I'm sorry.

I've never seen a nightfall reward like that before, not just 2 exotics, but 2 Hawkmoon's.

Thing is, I have 3 already so it didn't bother me that much, but I took the place of a friend who had to go out for an hour. He has 0 Hawkmoon, and he whinges on and on about it.

If my friend was in my place at that moment, the place I took from him, I don't know what he would've done.

deafmedal

ive been mulling it over for a couple days and I think it would be fun to have a NLB only normal VOG run!

we can use supers, nades and meles but any bullet that flies must be shot from a NLB

we can do it this saturday. but I aint touching the damn thing unless I can get others interested, I can assure you epic fails, laughs and few broken hearts will be had.
Mine ain't leveled, but if that doesn't bother you I'd be game :)

I can try to get it upgraded a bit before then...

Gordon

Nerfing things nobody wanted nerfed and running random server maintenance a few hours after reset, when the game is most populated? Is this corporate sadism?

Edit: Now XBL is eating it too. *sigh* MS jumping on the bandwagon now? lol

Deku Tree

10 Second Archon Priest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFsgGowiLUw

Bring your Horns to this weeks NF if you've got them guardians!

Remember when we expected House of Wolves to be released this month?

=(

It was supposed to be today! I really hope they add content and substantially improve HoW. Today would have been such a good day to release HoW. Now everyone is just going to hybernate away from Destiny for two more months.

Having put 720 hours into this game, I was going to go on a very negative rant towards Bungie with the way they have handled the patching, and where their priorities lie.

I stopped myself because I would probably get banned., and what difference does it make, I still play. I depend on all of you to make a fuss about things, hoping that they change.

Doit.

That's why we're all here. Honestly, I doubt you could top one of GRX's rants.

Speaking of GRX...any updates from him? Did he ever get a donation page going?

WipedOut

10 Second Archon Priest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFsgGowiLUw

Bring your Horns to this weeks NF if you've got them guardians!

It was supposed to be today! I really hope they add content and substantially improve HoW. Today would have been such a good day to release HoW. Now everyone is just going to hybernate away from Destiny for two more months.

We only had two horns and no titans, we did it in about 20 seconds

ive been mulling it over for a couple days and I think it would be fun to have a NLB only normal VOG run!

we can use supers, nades and meles but any bullet that flies must be shot from a NLB

we can do it this saturday. but I aint touching the damn thing unless I can get others interested, I can assure you epic fails, laughs and few broken hearts will be had.

I'll be up for this. Pretty sure Rodiard/rNilla will also be.

Doit.

That's why we're all here. Honestly, I doubt you could top one of GRX's rants.

Speaking of GRX...any updates from him? Did he ever get a donation page going?

I think he posted a link this week where people could donate. Probably his last post in his post history, since I don't think he can get on much.

noomi

I just did an entire nightfall from my work bathroom stall over remote.... guys... I th... I think I have a problem.... the addiction is strong

*dgaf brings out intervention banner*

Intervention-With-The-How-I-Met-Your-Mother-Gang.gif

Gala

Anyone making a Crota Normal group tonight (I'm in Europe :p). I was carried yesterday, so I at least know something about the raid and I'm 30 thanks to item luck. Would love to go there again with some more insight and tipps for the encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom