• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuszka

I just did an entire nightfall from my work bathroom stall over remote.... guys... I th... I think I have a problem.... the addiction is strong

*dgaf brings out intervention banner*

Intervention-With-The-How-I-Met-Your-Mother-Gang.gif

LOL , pm me on psn when ready to do 3xa, 3xhard ce. BTW you are legend , i could not even get it done at home with wife around. Bows down.

Deku Tree

Anyone interested in cheesing the abyss and bridge for hard mode? I'll be running crota hard later, but for right now I just want to get those sections out of the way. Really would just need a warlock for when I am a hunter at the bridge. 30/31s also welcome since there really isn't such a thing as dead weight when cheesing it. PSN is Reignofsparrows.

I'll help you. When are you starting?

well looks like we got it mostly together then. NLB only VOG. This saturday afternoon. we'll decide on the time.

robdraggoo
rodiard/rnilla
ruthless
nami
deafmedal (might be interested)
OPEN

will need to decide the rules. Rodiard mentioned he would use a blue secondary instead of supers. if we use shotgun secondaries would be acceptable. but ill let everyone help decide the rules.

EDITED for ignorance

do it!

I would totally come, but no way will I have NLB maxed by then. Have fun, good luck and stream it.

Gala

Anyone interested in cheesing the abyss and bridge for hard mode? I'll be running crota hard later, but for right now I just want to get those sections out of the way. Really would just need a warlock for when I am a hunter at the bridge. 30/31s also welcome since there really isn't such a thing as dead weight when cheesing it. PSN is Reignofsparrows.

I'm a 30 hunter and would be up to this, but only did normal mode so far. Is it very different?

Lnkn52

If its possible, do you mind carrying a level 27 Titan?

Edit: NM

I have VoG NM Templar checkpoint. Was playing earlier with some dudes from LFG, and it didn't go so well :(

Anyone up for helping me finish? If not now, we can knock it out on the evening side . . .

HigXx

Id be up for this, HigXx

E92 M3

My favorite part of the NF is 5 second period were everyone waits to see the messages that pop on the bottom left. Even better when it glitches and we have to wait for our reward screen. Love that moment of anticipation.

After three normal Crota runs, no Black Hammer.

What the freck.

I just got the Swordbreaker last week...sometimes it takes a while =/

noomi

Getting Ass seems strangely appropriate. :p

haha! Yeah it does :D

LOL , pm me on psn when ready to do 3xa, 3xhard ce. BTW you are legend , i could not even get it done at home with wife around. Bows down.

You got it dude, should be around 7PM. I'm going to need your help transferring hard mode crota a few times. I did manage to get hard gorgon CP (thanks DeathJr) though, so we will have to do gatekeeper first.

BTW, when you dismantled that Hawkmoon in front of me today moje serce zabola&#322;o :*( </3

My favorite part of the NF is 5 second period were everyone waits to see the messages that pop on the bottom left. Even better when it glitches and we have to wait for our reward screen. Love that moment of anticipation.

I don't like looking at that
SPOILERS!

now to decide which class to take

titan with helm st 14 /armentaruim for extra nades

hunter for one shot kills or mad slicing action

warlock for tons of solar nades and self-res (probably gonna die a lot)

rNilla

No.

Maybe.

Yes.

I can do this later for serious but basically after firing: hit reload and then immediately sprint forward one step. You should now be able to shoot again, essentially giving you a slight increase to rate of fire. This only works if you have reserve ammo, otherwise you can only cancel the animation but will still have to wait the same amount of time until you can fire again.

This takes a lot of practice so that it becomes reflexive (or at least it did for my relatively old brain).

Or you can just use it the old fashioned way (and be doomed).

I can do this later for serious but basically after firing: hit reload and then immediately sprint forward one step. You should now be able to shoot again, basically giving you a slight increase to rate of fire. This only works if you have reserve ammo.

This takes a lot of practice so that it becomes reflexive (or at least it did for my relatively old brain).

Or you can just use it the old fashioned way (and be doomed).

Animation cancel technique?

Ok. Can you help me transfer my Crota HM CP?

Not sure if this is even why you were asking, but you can't overwrite a later raid CP with an earlier one. For example, if you have Gorgons CP but join a Templar game and wipe, you won't keep Templar and will still have Gorgons (unless you've restarted the raid progress from the mission selection). So doing abyss-bridge won't erase Crota.

If its possible, do you mind carrying a level 27 Titan?

Edit: NM

fyi- it's impossible to join any activity if you are more than 3 levels below it's listed level (i.e. Lv30 is minimum to even join a HM CE game), since 4 levels down means all enemies are immune to your damage. A 27 can only do NM CE since it's listed at 30 even though enemies increase to 32 by the end.

border

Is anyone doing:

Nightfall
Crota's End Normal Full Run
Crota's End Normal Deathsinger/Crota Kill
Vault of Glass Hard Mode

Looking to do pretty much anything with my 32 Warlock (and probably my friend's 32 hunter)...just not interested in Crota HM. :)

Lnkn52

Not sure if this is even why you were asking, but you can't overwrite a later raid CP with an earlier one. For example, if you have Gorgons CP but join a Templar game and wipe, you won't keep Templar and will still have Gorgons (unless you've restarted the raid progress from the mission selection). So doing abyss-bridge won't erase Crota.

fyi- it's impossible to join any activity if you are more than 3 levels below it's listed level (i.e. Lv30 is minimum to even join a HM CE game), since 4 levels down means all enemies are immune to your damage. A 27 can only do NM CE since it's listed at 30 even though enemies increase to 32 by the end.

Yeah, just noticed that, TY. I'll try later on tonight on normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom