• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
. I don't know how or where to get armor to level up. I get a ton of blue engrams but, the armor and weapons I get don't have the light on them.

I have been doing it every morning for a few weeks now and people always join all three of my dailies (except for tuesdays when people are usually doing reset stuff.)

Something's wrong then because it boots me directly to the game and doesn't even search for people. Argh, the juggler heroic modifier is annoying.

ethomaz

Banned
Destiny fucking HATES me.

My most wanted weapon, The 4th Horseman...

Ran the nightfall with my 1st son.

20150310192227xgsq4.jpg

Then a short time later I ran the nightfall again with my 2nd son

20150310192252j9sqx.jpg

Fuck my life and fuck you Bungie.
Can I play next week with your sons? I need that gun to ends my collection.

Something's wrong then because it boots me directly to the game and doesn't even search for people. Argh, the juggler heroic modifier is annoying.

There's no in game match making for the Daily. Deku posts in the thread when he's doing them and says that anybody just join on his game.

Gala

Just finished VoG NM with Gala and some nice dudes from LFG. Got Found Verdict and Atheon's Epilogue! Week off to a great start!

So glad we finished it. Templar was so easy the second time around and I think I finally understand all the encounters pretty well. Was fun to do it with you!

Gonna have to delete my male warlock and create a female one in order to get the stranger's rifle. Wish I had never dismantled it. Last time I leveled a character I had planned on keeping the rifle but I didn't realize I wouldn't get it if I skipped the final cut scene.

Vault space is gonna screw me over though cause there's no room to store my weapons and gear.

Who is deku?

The person you responded to who had responded to your original post:

I have been doing it every morning for a few weeks now and people always join all three of my dailies (except for tuesdays when people are usually doing reset stuff.)

Deku Tree

Gonna have to delete my male warlock and create a female one in order to get the stranger's rifle. Wish I had never dismantled it. Last time I leveled a character I had planned on keeping the rifle but I didn't realize I wouldn't get it if I skipped the final cut scene.

Vault space is gonna screw me over though cause there's no room to store my weapons and gear.

No need to delete. If you re-do the mission on the character where you previously skipped the cut-scene and this time you watch the cut-scene then you will get the rifle. (This only works one time, and I haven't tried it myself but several other people have reported that it indeed works.)

5ae0ec0fa32534db0e41e8eb1b770a67.jpg

hydruxo

Lol rainbow burn Archon Priest is easily my favorite nightfall. We spammed him with Gjallahorns and took him down within about 10-15 seconds.

Deku Tree

Gonna give it a try. Hope it works. My hunter was the last character I created so I'll try it with her

Lol I guess I don't have to do all that work. If I end up doing it I'm sure I can count on you to carry me through the heroic campaign :)

If you re-do the mission on the character where you previously skipped the cut-scene and this time you watch the cut-scene then you will get the rifle. (This only works one time, and I haven't tried it myself but several other people have reported that it indeed works.)

No need to delete. If you re-do the mission on the character where you previously skipped the cut-scene and this time you watch the cut-scene then you will get the rifle. (This only works one time, and I haven't tried it myself but several other people have reported that it indeed works.)

Damn. My dumb ass watched the cutscenes. I think. I liked seeing my character and ship. MY NARCISSISM HURTS ONLY MYSELF

GREAT NEWS: I get a gjallahorn to drop

BAD NEWS: The game bugged so I didn't so I didn't get to see it drop. I just checked my inventory and Gjallahorn was there. WAy to rob me of my moment of triumph!

Hiko

Banned
Does Thunderlord have the second highest DPS in the game? The rate of fire gets pretty absurd towards the end of the clip. I'm thinking I should bring it out for more than just burns. This thing completely devastated the archon priest btw.

If you re-do the mission on the character where you previously skipped the cut-scene and this time you watch the cut-scene then you will get the rifle. (This only works one time, and I haven't tried it myself but several other people have reported that it indeed works.)

Fingers crossed :)

Btw should I just run it normal or heroic? Does it matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom