• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

phen0m24

Holy cow why didn't I think of that, 9 months in and I'm still learning lol

Don't feel bad - I didn't even LOOK at armor stats until someone
yeah it was Hawkian
mentioned the difference between strength, intellect and discipline builds

I didn't know about the Thunderlord trick either

Wow, this strike is impossible. The archon strike on hard. We get to the door, and the vex all swarm us. The minotaurs and snipers just OHKO us, and we barely scratch them.

Wow, this strike is impossible. The archon strike on hard. We get to the door, and the vex all swarm us. The minotaurs and snipers just OHKO us, and we barely scratch them.

at this point you should have an ice breaker. xur has sold it a million times. retreat all the way back up the way you came. there should be a large rock that juts out. after activating the door, run back up and just snipe everything. it will be over in a few minutes and you will not have died

Sullichin

Hang out back by the Fallen Ketch ship (it's to the right where you enter this area). You need to watch out for the snipers still but everything will be fighting you from the same direction so it's a lot easier to manage.

For the boss, you can jump up a platform near the beginning and stunlock him to death with Black Hammer if you have that, Ice Breaker is decent here too, or pelt him with rockets

You had to snipe them right where you enter the zone going close combat is suicide without elemental weapons

phen0m24

at this point you should have an ice breaker. xur has sold it a million times. retreat all the way back up the way you came. there should be a large rock that juts out. after activating the door, run back up and just snipe everything. it will be over in a few minutes and you will not have died

Ice Breaker or (insert your favorite elemental sniper here) plus green ammo boxes.

Even though to Rob's point Xur has sold it
fewer times than that - he has sold it recently and it is worth its weight in
strange coins
gold during that strike.

Have someone stay up top with a sniper, have a Sunbro rush down to activate the door
just in case
and then hoof it back up there and go to work. Void snipers will crush the Minotaurs, arc the captains, and I think Void for the Hydras as well.

Long story short? Rob was right. You
should have bought
need to use Ice Breaker. It can be done without it, just takes longer as you have to wait for ammo cooldowns.

:)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm only missing Mask of Hive dude and Ugly raver LED titan helm for all exotics. And I have 99% of my exotics all maxed out and ready to go, even the dupes.

phen0m24

Thanks again for the cp iRAW!

That is why we affectionately call him
GuardianLordasaurus
Checkpointasaurus! :)

DrDrizzay is also a frequent sharer of said checkpoint but "checkpoint" does not flow as nicely with his screen names.

Boguepointster?

DrCheckpointay?

Nah

I like skeletor
:p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
LOL, jumping into a NF and it ending seconds later. Thanks baby. Got trash as always.

Shard? Yes or no.

i6AmSStuNOu9e.png

Numpt3

Monte Carlo and the Crux are now mine, only Gjallar and Thurnderlord to go. Starting to worry that I'l lose interest in the game as soon as I have them all...

Ice Breaker or (insert your favorite elemental sniper here) plus green ammo boxes.

Even though to Rob's point Xur has sold it
fewer times than that - he has sold it recently and it is worth its weight in
strange coins
gold during that strike.

Have someone stay up top with a sniper, have a Sunbro rush down to activate the door
just in case
and then hoof it back up there and go to work. Void snipers will crush the Minotaurs, arc the captains, and I think Void for the Hydras as well.

Long story short? Rob was right. You
should have bought
need to use Ice Breaker. It can be done without it, just takes longer as you have to wait for ammo cooldowns.

:)

if it pleases the court I will withdraw my exageration :)

Monte Carlo and the Crux are now mine, only Gjallar and Thurnderlord to go. Starting to worry that I'l lose interest in the game as soon as I have them all...

I'm not content until I get Gjallarhorn #2 and #3, regardless of getting all the others.

Plus, there's always that perfect roll on a legendary to pin a tiny hope on.

Sullichin

LOL, jumping into a NF and it ending seconds later. Thanks baby. Got trash as always.

Shard? Yes or no.

i6AmSStuNOu9e.png
I really like Deviant Gravity. Those perks aren't the worst. I'd say worth keeping if you want to fill the niche slot of a solar LMG for some reason

Got Crest of Alpha Lupi for a Titan with 158 Intellect. The other one I have has like a 133. I hope you get more shards for sharding something fully upgraded.

Sullichin

Got Crest of Alpha Lupi for a Titan with 158 Intellect. The other one I have has like a 133. I hope you get more shards for sharding something fully upgraded.
Almost positive you only get 2 shards from exotic weapons XP-leveled to the last column, and 1 from armor always

vctor182

Got a Badger CCL out of a rare engram! perks are Luck in the Chamber, Snapshot, Explosive, Armor Piercing rounds and Third Eye. Looks good for PvP right?

That is why we affectionately call him
GuardianLordasaurus
Checkpointasaurus! :)

DrDrizzay is also a frequent sharer of said checkpoint but "checkpoint" does not flow as nicely with his screen names.

Boguepointster?

DrCheckpointay?

Nah

I like skeletor
:p

personally partial to The Good Doctor

ethomaz

Banned
I guess I did a pretty good job today in PVP.

Control: 131/100
Clash: 25/100 (+25)
Savage 25/100
Skirmish 7/100
Rumble 0/100

I guess I will get these grimories faster than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom