• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did black garden with my hunter and this time I watched the entire cut scene but I did not get the stranger's rifle. It's so stupid how you have to watch the cut scene to get it. Now I have to create a new alt just to get it :(

damn, sucks that didn't work... I was going to try it myself, I thought maybe there was a chance I skipped it once. As much as I'd love getting some Strange, there's no way in hell I'm ever deleting a character.

Sullichin

damn, sucks that didn't work... I was going to try it myself, I thought maybe there was a chance I skipped it once. As much as I'd love getting some Strange, there's no way in hell I'm ever deleting a character.

they should let you buy it from special orders or the gunsmith. Just put the last mission as a checkbox requirement for buying it.

Skele7on

Banned

Dooooo it...............
Dooooo it......................
I deleted my Hunter today, ready to make a Titan!

I figure I don't even have the time to play with all 3 anyways so I can just delete my warlock and take my time leveling her. I want a female warlock anyways. We'll see though. Vault space is a big problem. Don't want to delete my weapons with my character

By the good graces of the Destiny gods, I hit 29. Looking to do CE NM around midnight EST.

Would love to play with some of the same dudes I ran it with last night and actually be able to contribute!

Just need a helmet to drop from the raid or VoG next week, and I'll be 30. Otherwise it's the grind to get Vanguard 3 + marks for the vendor helm.

Also, I have my 17 SC and 23 MoL ready for you, Xur. What's the latest on the Xur forecast (since it seems to have been predicted recently)?

Lothars

Also, I have my 17 SC and 23 MoL ready for you, Xur. What's the latest on the Xur forecast (since it seems to have been predicted recently)?

March 13th

No Backup Plans (77/83 Str)
Crest of Alpha Lupi - Hunter (157/169 Str!!!)
Light Beyond Nemesis (108/115 Str)
Universal Remote
Gauntlet Engram
No Heavy Ammo

Hopefully its not true but we will see since the rest of the weeks have been predicted correctly.

HigXx

I'm gonna sit at HM Gorgons for a while, would anyone mind sitting in for 5 mins while I grab it on my other 2 characters??

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Do you sign up for that on this thread?

I'm in the same situation, I should hit 31 by then but I haven't touch raids as my playtime is inconsistent and I don't want to be the nub of the party :p
Yeah, I'll post links to a Google form. I usually do it on Tuesday mornings but sometimes I am a failure like today. I will post them as soon as I get home though and repost them continuously on each page as long as there are spots left.

they should let you buy it from special orders or the gunsmith. Just put the last mission as a checkbox requirement for buying it.

Now that's a damn good idea.

Dooooo it...............
Dooooo it......................
I deleted my Hunter today, ready to make a Titan!

I've grown too attached to each one, they all have distinct personalities to me.... okay maybe I take this stuff too seriously...

RedFury

Anyone doing crota at the moment willing to carry my lvl 28 warlock? Already completed with titan and hunter trying to get warlock across the line and some gear on the way.

I blame myself for testing whether or not the Heavy Ammo glitch had been patched out.
Karma came in the form of #MLG_Hobgoblin.
WEBM

I might be back on in 1/2 hour, but hopefully someone gets you by then. If not I can share it.
*Cool. Someone got it.

One shot. Two kills.

7361419_orig.jpg

M3Rocket

Failed to get the glimmer CP at Gatekeepers Norm. Also missed getting the Ir Yut Norm CP. Anyone have either? I can logon via remote play to grab them.

cilonen

Still can't quite believe the horn dropped for me from the first nightfall today, then 4th horseman from the second.

I really wasn't expecting it and had kinda given up.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Still can't quite believe the horn dropped for me from the first nightfall today, then 4th horseman from the second.

I really wasn't expecting it and had kinda given up.
that's the key, my friend, you see

edit: Convenient Top of Page Signups

If you attempt to sign up for an activity and find it already full, but would like to be put on the list as an Alt if someone cannot make it, please send me a PM here on GAF or a PSN message (ID is Hawkian).

Thursday - 3/12 - 9:00PM EST - Crota's End Newbie Raid - Sign Up Here (5 spots left)

These are weekly raids available to all, but intended for newbies. Bring your highest leveled character, your best weapon, and your most patient self! All encounters will be explained (quickly, but still) as though it was a brand new group, so please be willing to listen. There is no pressure to understand anything before having it explained, and no pointing fingers when things break down. We will laugh at ourselves when we wipe, and then do better the next attempt.

Raids alternate each week between the Vault of Glass and Crota's End.

Minimum level for Vault of Glass Normal is 26.
Minimum level for Crota's End is 30.

Sunday - 3/15 - 9:00PM EST - Sunday Sword School - Sign Up Here (5 spots left)

Swordbearer practice and technique for taking down Crota, as well as tips and preparation for Hard Mode. Please be familiar with the basic mechanics of the encounter. Get your hands on the sword in a stress-free environment!
We'll establish an order and have a different person take up the sword each time, wiping before ogres. After everyone has had a shot, we'll maintain the rotation and go for the actual class kill.

No chalice! Come prepared with some method of healing yourself- preferably a helm with the "Infusion" perk. Other options include: Being a Titan (using your bubble heals you), Red Death/SUROS Regime, Life Steal on Voidwalker, Hungering Blade on Bladedancer.

Minimum level is 31.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom