• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like skeletor
:p

sleeping-skeleton.jpg

"You see doc, I keep having the same dream every night...."

FaithfulSpottedDesertpupfish.gif

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Heya Destiny GAF.

I've been on a few month break from the game, but I decided to finally bite on the DLC and come back. I've spent the last week or so gearing up and I'm level 30 and looking to hit Crota normal.

I know a lot of people mostly have friends, but how is everyone getting Crota done? Do you just pick up a group each week and go? Are there any regular groups that are down a person and need a spot filled. I'd like to try and get in somehow but I don't know if I should just be looking for a pug group or try to find a group that meets weekly and has a spot open.

So if anyone needs a spot filled let me know! I'm a level 30 warlock. I'm usually on late evenings, like 8 PST.
You're on PS4? There are newbie raids every Thursday at 9PM EST (so a little early for you I guess), and it's CE every other week. Watch for the signups if you're interested.
To be honest the 4th horseman is not that good. Just use invective if you want an exotic shotgun.
No I love it :>
. I don't know how or where to get armor to level up. I get a ton of blue engrams but, the armor and weapons I get don't have the light on them.
What level are you? Regardless, you want to work toward buying some boots from the Vanguard vendor ASAP- you need Vanguard rank 2 and 75 marks.
Our Legendary Guardians list was becoming pretty lengthy so I threw the names into a table.

If you don't see your name in the list, and you know it belongs there, please let me know.
Thanks a lot for doing this. There really still aren't that many overall, in comparison to the community at large.
LOL, jumping into a NF and it ending seconds later. Thanks baby. Got trash as always.

Shard? Yes or no.

i6AmSStuNOu9e.png
My favorite heavy of recent times. Feels a lot like the old Swarm. I love it.

Mindlog

I blame myself for testing whether or not the Heavy Ammo glitch had been patched out.
Karma came in the form of #MLG_Hobgoblin.
WEBM
Can anyone share Gorgon CP?
I might be back on in 1/2 hour, but hopefully someone gets you by then. If not I can share it.
*Cool. Someone got it.

Thanks a lot for doing this. There really still aren't that many overall, in comparison to the community at large.

I know I still don't have it, and I think I'm okay with that. I've been missing the same 3 trophies for months now.

-Complete Raid with full Fireteam clan
-Flawless Raider
-Complete a Strike with full Fireteam clan

If I had the clan ones, I might actually try for flawless, but I don't see that happening. I'm somewhat partial to my old clan tag from my Halo days, and almost everyone here isn't on the same tag anyway.

Don't feel bad - I didn't even LOOK at armor stats until someone
yeah it was Hawkian
mentioned the difference between strength, intellect and discipline builds

I didn't know about the Thunderlord trick either

Nightfall(s) in an hour?

Perhaps a Crota normal run?

this game better yield the horn tonight. I'm having a really shitty day. I deserve nothing less.

phen0m24

Nightfall(s) in an hour?

Perhaps a Crota normal run?

Would love to but I am going to a play rehearsal. YES a PLAY rehearsal. :p From 6:30 - ?? EST.

Had to bail on my own raid group and everything. :(

maybe when I get home if you didn't crash already

I know I still don't have it, and I think I'm okay with that. I've been missing the same 3 trophies for months now.

-Complete Raid with full Fireteam clan
-Flawless Raider
-Complete a Strike with full Fireteam clan

If I had the clan ones, I might actually try for flawless, but I don't see that happening. I'm somewhat partial to my old clan tag from my Halo days, and almost everyone here isn't on the same tag anyway.

Kor, seriously, those are easy. Join GAF Raiders, and switch back when you're done. Do a Crota or Atheon CP and a Nexus strike. Done in less than 30 minutes.

Run your flawless with Drizz. We were done in about an hour. :p

You can join one of the clans around here and just set it to "Active PS4 clan" long to enough to beat Atheon or Crota and one Strike from the planet mission selects (Nexus?). Doesn't have to be a full fireteam for the raid either, normal Crota + Nexus would take ~15 minutes tops. Then you can switch your active clan tag back to the Halo one.

You can join one of the clans around here and just set it to "Active PS4 clan" long to enough to beat Atheon or Crota and one Strike from the planet mission selects (Nexus?). Doesn't have to be a full fireteam for the raid either, normal Crota + Nexus would take ~15 minutes tops. Then you can switch your active clan tag back to the Halo one.

Yeah, but that requires like, effort, and stuff...

Any legendary sword bearer kind enough to help kill Crota on HM?

Looks like you're full now but I can hop in if you need help later. Only 20 more Scrota slashings for CE to join the 200-clears club with VoG.... hooray...?

Yeah, but that requires like, effort, and stuff...

haha yeah, true. Flawless was always fun to me so I didn't mind doing the silly clan trophies since I legitimately wanted/enjoyed getting all the other ones.

Dunlop

You're on PS4? There are newbie raids every Thursday at 9PM EST (so a little early for you I guess).

Do you sign up for that on this thread?

I'm in the same situation, I should hit 31 by then but I haven't touch raids as my playtime is inconsistent and I don't want to be the nub of the party :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom