• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're trolling me, to be honest. They know I will have limited time to play tomorrow then I'm out of town until next reset so I can't level the thing up!

That's the spirit. I knew there had to be more than "giving up". I tried that some time ago and it didn't work. I have a feeling the day I get one will be the same day my wife hits enrage and I'm banned from playing for a month.

Macello, Drizzay firstly thank you guys, I appreciate it!

I got work early tomorrow unfortunately so have to call it a night (22:32 GMT) but hopefully you guys will be around tomorrow or at some point this week.

I think they're trolling me, to be honest. They know I will have limited time to play tomorrow then I'm out of town until next reset so I can't level the thing up!

I knew it! They detected this and needed to ensure the impossible to scratch itch of an unlevelled G'horn in your vault will keep you wanting to play until you return :)

Boo, it really sucks how organized Gaf PSNdestiny is. I've tried reddit XBL groups and they all suck )= maybe I'll trade in my Xbox One for a PS4 because it seems like every game I play gaf is more active on PS4. I'm very tempted too. Warframe, GTA, Destiny, etc all more active on PS4 with the Xbox communities barely even existing.

Macello, Drizzay firstly thank you guys, I appreciate it!

I got work early tomorrow unfortunately so have to call it a night (22:32 GMT) but hopefully you guys will be around tomorrow or at some point this week.

Np, anytime. You guys have any luck? I had a real Scro-tastic cluster-fluffer right before/over reset but he settled in for 3 #teamfirsttries today after reset. It's always a bit of a crap shoot with him.

phen0m24

Boo, it really sucks how organized Gaf PSNdestiny is. I've tried reddit XBL groups and they all suck )= maybe I'll trade in my Xbox One for a PS4 because it seems like every game I play gaf is more active on PS4. I'm very tempted too. Warframe, GTA, Destiny, etc all more active on PS4 with the Xbox communities barely even existing.
Alim this is one of the best gaming communities out there. Amazing people here! :)

Can anyone confirm that the foil will drop from Templar on hard? I can't seem to get a straight answer, but a lot of people claim to have had it drop from there as well as Oracles.

Dunlop

Yeah, I'll post links to a Google form. I usually do it on Tuesday mornings but sometimes I am a failure like today. I will post them as soon as I get home though and repost them continuously on each page as long as there are spots left.

done thanks..more importantly I have now realized I need to learn how to use google forms

I'm a report developer and google fanboy and did not even know this is a thing o_O

M3Rocket

Failed to get the glimmer CP at Gatekeepers Norm. Also missed getting the Ir Yut Norm CP. Anyone have either? I can logon via remote play to grab them.

Does someone have one of these two CP's I can grab really quickly? Ir Yut is less important since it's quick to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom