• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

cilonen

Is Destiny region locked on PSN or will I be able to join US partys on my EU account?

We don't really talk to each other at all in game. Keep ourselves to ourselves, that sort of thing. This is all an act in this thread.

No, it's fine :) connections can be a little laggy at times, but you can play with anyone; just not between PSN and XBL. That's the only separation.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What's the theory behind this? I thought Hard was just a double roll of Normal. If there is a significant increase, it may be worth it to get a group together to get the CP real quick.
lol. the chest. in hard, everybody has to wipe. in normal everyone can keep switching characters and just get resurrected

bosseye

Loot drought continues.

NF: some crappy legendary shotgun. Again.
VoG HM: shards.
Crota HM: shards and energy.

And to annoy me more, still couldn't get Crota down so HM completion still eludes me.

Friends got Oversoul Edict and Abyss Defiant, just to rub it in.

I've not once seen anyone get the Crota Raid helm either.

Skele7on

Banned
SO I'm making my Titan, but here's the twist, I am going to then make him a checkpoint slave, thus making life wonderful for all others that want to speed level to 20.

Once this is ready I will let you guys know.

I will also be calculating just how far I need to go to make a 20 (using story stuffs)

Shito

1st nightfall: hunter's claws, AGAIN, just like last week
2nd nightfall: the crash

Hope is lost.
Will do the third one "later".
:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom