• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridli

A few unscientific recordings of mass Chest rewards did show Gjallarhorn dropping more than others. Of course, sample size may have been too low and those getting the Horn may be more likely to report. This was a similar set of stats which did show NLB and Dragons Breath have a higher drop rate in Crota Raid, which seems to be true based on all data collected. I don't know if I can find the thread, but there was some data and analysis on Bungie.net a while ago.

I've seen similar threads on reddit, detailing rewards for ROC/PVP. Unfortunately, they were all somewhere between 200-400 results. That number represents a lot more work than I'm willing to put in, so I applaud them. But it's still kind of low to predict these rates with any confidence. Until there is a PC client (ha!) that we can skim data from, I'll just stick with 'very low.'

well looks like we got it mostly together then. NLB only VOG. This saturday afternoon. we'll decide on the time.

robdraggoo
rodiard
ruthless
nami
deafmedal (might be interested)
rnilla???

will need to decide the rules. Rodiard mentioned he would use a blue secondary instead of supers. if we use shotgun secondaries would be acceptable. but ill let everyone help decide the rules.

Sounds good. Can you tell me the time in GMT since I'm in a different time zone than most?

Also, good idea to watch this video of VoG no gun run to get some tips and ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivkgulktSes

We'll need Titans. Lots of titans :p

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Crux at last! Thanks you greatly Hawk and friends! Have fun with the Husk farming :p

B_yVHFZVEAEnGlj.jpg:large
I guess I better get on that now.... D:

Thanks to you all for the runs!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Two Vexes in a row.

Okay thanks for the run people.

Anybody up for Normal Crota full first go, then Deathsinger and Crota twice more?

So far....

1. Moi
2. Forrest

Dave_6

Red Death is mine! Got it from Atheon kill #3 (and my 2nd Vex from kill #2). Finally got the damn Warlock helm from Crota so all I need from his ass now is HoC and the Titan helm. Oh yeah, the Crux too.

Thanks to stb, Grip, captains verde and science and Haybro for the runs!

ethomaz

Banned
Hankmoon is the most beautiful and cool weapon to use in the game.

It hit really hard.

Edit - I'm sure if I prefer Range or Fast Reload perk.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
seriously I don't know which is left and which is right on this headset o_o

edit: blew up some exploding crates and figured it out XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom