• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
should've been page top edit: This is what it looks like when R2 spam goes wrong...

B_x51CEU0AE2-7g.jpg:large
In my defense, it was a Warlock and I don't really like the floaty jump >.<

So...i finally got my hard light, fuck yeah, now i´m sure that Xur will sell it soon lol

Three manned crota yesterday, easier than i thought, i have to try it solo some day, that should be fun.

Shito

Normal crotas raid, and one of us had the horn.
I don't know if Crota's shield scales with the number of players in the party or not. I do know that normal Crota takes two Horn shots to kneel when doing it solo, though, so if it doesn't scale I think you can totally give it a try. :)

keakster

I don't know if Crota's shield scales with the number of players in the party or not. I do know that normal Crota takes two Horn shots to kneel when doing it solo, though, so if it doesn't scale I think you can totally give it a try. :)

I've 3 manned it and 2 horn shots still takes it down

noomi

Morning dgaf!

Looks like a lot of good loot for folks this week, seeing lots of gjallarhorns and hawkmoons going around :D Congrats to all!

I have one more hard crota left to do tonight and that will complete my all of my reset goodness. So far it's been shards and dupes lol. Ah well, every week can't be a winner... well... more like every month can't be a winner :p

Also just wanted to take a moment to say how fantastic this community is, had a blast with my team last night trying to get through crota hard (we struggled due to internet/lag issues), lots of laughs, good times and all around fun.

I really love this community :) Never change dgaf, never change <3

Skele7on

Banned
Heh just for the challenge or because partying up is difficult?

Just a new challenge for myself really.

Morning dgaf!

Looks like a lot of good loot for folks this week, seeing lots of gjallarhorns and hawkmoons going around :D Congrats to all!

I have one more hard crota left to do tonight and that will complete my all of my reset goodness. So far it's been shards and dupes lol. Ah well, every week can't be a winner... well... more like every month can't be a winner :p

Also just wanted to take a moment to say how fantastic this community is, had a blast with my team last night trying to get through crota hard (we struggled due to internet/lag issues), lots of laughs, good times and all around fun.

Last night was amazing, has so much fun, even with the lag weirdness,

Running for heavy ammo, just because LOL! Someone here owes me $5 btw.

Shito

Heh just for the challenge or because partying up is difficult?
I want the Horn for the same reason: so that I can solo CE.
It's not so much for the challenge or anything (because it doesn't really look difficult), just that I quite enjoy playing solo and would love to at least try it once.

StNd

Destiny was very generous to me yesterday!

From NF I got the Thunderlord
From CE I got the Red Death
From VoG I got the Vex Mythoclast

And when I arrived at the Postmaster, there was a Hawkmoon waiting for me!

4 Exotics in one evening, never happened before!

noomi

Last night was amazing, has so much fun, even with the lag weirdness,

Running for heavy ammo, just because LOL! Someone here owes me $5 btw.

Hah! I thought you were joking about it and then I see you running by the swordbearer "YOLO". Tiger owes you a 5 spot :D

*edit*

iRawr & Drizz , I saved normal deathsinger and hard crota checkpoints on my main for next week, can pass those along to you later if need be :)

Namikaze1

I have mastered the art of NLB reloading animation canceling! Now to max it out in preparation for the NLB only raid on Saturday (which will be livestreamed)

Lnkn52

I think the Stranger's rifle was a greater reward than a mote of light at the end. Especially if the Stranger is time traveling, the gun itself might be from the future and who knows if it will be upgradeable later on.

On a side note, if you listen to the Guardian Radio podcast, they mentioned on how last week's weekly might be hinting that the next update could focus on customizing our ships, so I'm semi excited.

bitsurugi

Finished everything for the week, still no Thunderlord.

3xNF, 3xnormal Gorgon, 3x Hard Gorgon, 3x Atheon hard, 3x Ir Yut, 3x Crota normal, 3x Crota hard.

Got NLB, Sir Gjallarhorn, Hard Light from the exotics (all sharded) and a more then solid Deviant Gravity roll (persistance, Crowd Control, Field scout perks), which is the only useful thing in the last 3 or so weeks.

Thank god it's only 2 weeks to Bloodborne.

Morning dgaf!

I got my second G horn last night too, get me in on that hard kill tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom