• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridwald

Morning dgaf, Thursday is upon us, let's see what Weekly Update we be today. More useless info? I hope not....

Xur Wishlist for tomorrow:

- Red Death Upgrade (c'mon already...where is it?)
- Hand Cannon & Pulse Rifle Telemetry (to level red death, juju, thorn)

By the way do weapon telemetries stack in inventory? Meaning if I have more than 5, will it stack into 10? Slots are very limited!

I never really tested the limit but i always stack 20 of them without problem

Ocean, I apologize for missing the FR request. My PS4 didn't give me a notification. I already completed the dailies. You are on my list now.

E92 M3

Morning dgaf, Thursday is upon us, let's see what Weekly Update we be today. More useless info? I hope not....

Xur Wishlist for tomorrow:

- Red Death Upgrade (c'mon already...where is it?)
- Hand Cannon & Pulse Rifle Telemetry (to level red death, juju, thorn)

By the way do weapon telemetries stack in inventory? Meaning if I have more than 5, will it stack into 10? Slots are very limited!

We might get lucky and given a vague timeline lol.

nOoblet16

one place left for HM Bridge + Abyss if anyone wants to join.

Would also like a Crota checkpoint after that so if anyone can help with that it'd be nice too.

Namikaze1

While everyone is farming that spot on Mars for the Cabal Bounty, I could easily get the ten kills from the final checkpoint of The Buried City on hard.

Yeah I'll be online in 10 minutes.

I watched the video couple of days, wanted to know if anyone HERE has been able to replicate it.
I did it on the first try last week on my hunter. I went back to try it on hard but being 31 made the swordbearer too much trouble to deal with so I ended up leaving.

Seems like the hardest part is making the first jump on that ledge at the top of the stairs. Then again, I just started the hunter about two weeks ago and never used blink before.

dB Viper

I honestly think my Crota Hard drops are bugged. For the 7th straight drop, YES, 7, I have received the Fang and 2 energies at Crota.

WHY

2 more characters this week.

For me to hit Level 32, doesn't all of my gear need to have a max light value of 36? My gauntlets, I think, are the things that are keeping me back (disregarding the 30 or so radiant shards I need to upgrade the rest of my gear).

Manp

For me to hit Level 32, doesn't all of my gear need to have a max light value of 36? My gauntlets, I think, are the things that are keeping me back (disregarding the 30 or so radiant shards I need to upgrade the rest of my gear).

yes, that means you need all 4 armor pieces from CE or 3 plus a 36 light exotic (not one from before TDB). iron banner armor with a max 36 light level will also get you there.

:)

Ambitious

So they finally acknowledged the VoG bugs? Guess now we can expect a half-assed patch partially fixing some of the bugs at some point within the next 3-5 months, followed by acknowledgement of the CE bugs in September or October.

That Omnigul strike. So unforviging. So brutal. And yet so awesome. Sometimes RNGesus provideth with something a bit more unique.

CkUiJtH.jpg

That shriek is nightmare-inducing, though. Holy fuckballs.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It doesn't help when I have 4 of them. :p

Yeah, I get that, but I would still be giddy with any Ghorn drop. Not until every heavy slot on every character was full of them, my vault maxed out, and the postmaster fully capped would I complain about a Ghorn, and even then, only because the next one wouldn't have any place to go except be lost forever in the digital ether. :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah, I get that, but I would still be giddy with any Ghorn drop. Not until every heavy slot on every character was full of them, my vault maxed out, and the postmaster fully capped would I complain about a Ghorn, and even then, only because the next one wouldn't have any place to go except be lost forever in the digital ether. :p
Every time I've gotten one, I swore at the game. lol

noomi

That one doesn't feel like the reward is worth the effort. I can do 5 - 10 bounties in the time it takes to complete that one.

Yeah, it's my least favorite one for sure. Gotta maximize that hand cannon telemetry for the thorn though, every bit counts!

Deku Tree

I can't wait for the paltry update today. Will be actually excited if it's exotic buff.

Today's Weekly Update:

There will be a patch in sometime before HoW. I will be teasing things in it each week. We are investigating VoG bugs and trying to fix them.

That would be terrible... please don't be that.

noomi

I can't wait for the paltry update today. Will be actually excited if it's exotic buff.

Today's Weekly Update:

There will be a patch in sometime before HoW. I will be teasing things in it each week. We are investigating VoG bugs and trying to fix them.

I just want them to fix the black hammer and word of crota perks. NLB and Nechro buffs would be welcome as well.

Today's Weekly Update:

hoping for queens wrath to come back in preperation for HoW. maybe some of the details on upgrading gear ect.... for HoW. No more last minute BTW's

Not tonight... Maybe next week. :(

bummer, I want one too so we can run a nechro only CE raid after NLB only VOG

E92 M3

Today's Weekly Update:

Pretty much what I'm gearing myself up for, though they can't have 2 "updateceptions" lol.

I just want them to fix the black hammer and word of crota perks. NLB and Nechro buffs would be welcome as well.

They either forgot about the Black Hammer and WoC or can't fix it in a timely manner. And I'd be hyped as hell for a Necro buff.

Today's Weekly Update:

"I’m pretty confident that the weeks to come will play host to a very interesting conversation." - DeeJ

I'll believe it when I see it.

Deku Tree

Deku’s Destiny Hoarder Report: March. 12 Edition (very little progress this week)

Exotic armor missing Ruin Wings, The Armamentarium, Knucklehead Radar
Exotic Weapons missing Necrochasm
I have all other exotics.

Recent Acquisitions:
Gotten March 6 2015 From Xur Helm St 14
Gotten March 1 2015 From Crota Thunderlord
Gotten Feb 24 2015 From Atheon Second Ballerhorn
Gotten Feb 21 2015 From Xur Crest of Alpha Lupi (Titan)
Gotten Feb 13 2015 From Xur Crest of Alpha Lupi (Hunter)
Gotten January 28 2015 From Nightfall First Ballerhorn!!! (Cosmos got NLB but he has three Horns lolz)
Exotic Shards: 28

Crota End Raid saved loot:

Crux of Crota = 0
Fang of Ir Yut = 2
Oversoul Edict = 3
Abyss Defiant = 3
Word of Crota = 3

Light Of the Abyss = 3
Swordbreaker = 3
Black Hammer = 3
Song of Ir Yut = 3
Hunger of Crota = 3