• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Really diggin' my Titan's new ride. I just imagine those things on top of the wings are speakers.

EQrxDZo.jpg

I got "Scorpio Miracle" last week from a Roc. Looks almost the same. Love it.

stb

Why are there no legendary rocket launchers with tracking rounds(Gjallarhorn wolf pack)?
Hell, even if it came with only 3 or 6 tracking rounds, it would still be better than 99% of all the legendaries.

Late response, but Hezen Vengeance has the "Mirv Mini" perk

Namikaze1

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!

THIS SATURDAY
or sunday
at 3pm PST

6 BRAVE
foolish
GUARDIANS WILL ONCE AGAIN BRAVE THE DEEPEST DARKEST DEPTHS OF ATHEONS GLASSY VAULT!

Armed with only the will to live and the No Land Beyond can these guardians make it out of the caverns alive?

SUPERS, GRENADES, and PUNCHES to be had! and the little sniper that no one believed in
images

Tune in this Saturday to find out

Your guardians

NAMIKAZI
images

RUTHLESS BARBARIAN

images

RNILLA

images

NARMER212

images

FIGADAPAURA
images

ROBDRAGGOO

images

watch it all go down live in Nami's twitch stream

SEE YA THERE!

Finally! Someone finally figured out where my username came from! Everyone I know kept asking me why namikaze1. Minato Namikaze is one freaking badass.*

*I'm pretending most of the Shinobi War Arc didn't happen. That includes the nerfs Kishi did to Minato.

Better have a alt for Nami, Rob. He's gonna get NLB PTSD after getting through this thread.
QbadP.png
Eh, whatever.

Good to know, I reckon 3 hours should be enough to knock it out.

Shall we discuss class loadout? I reckon 2 of each class is a good combo?

Personally I'd go with 3 titans, 2 warlocks and 1 hunter.

Know what's awesome about this? It's completely irrelevant that I don't have a horn.

This is the one I use now

http://destinystatus.com

It tells you what the daily is every morning, and the weekly and NF too but it doesn't tell you the burns. And recently under "Weekly" it also tells you what you have completed so far each week too. It also shows you your missing Grimoire, and your Grimoire progress.

It doesn't tell you your characters chosen sub class perks and stats though.

This one is pretty simple:
http://www.destinychecklist.net/

Let's all shed a tear for that cluster fuck abomination of a PvP mode. RIP Inferno Control, keep burning bright like the dumpster fire you are.

But seriously I think Skirmish version will be better. Can't be worse at least.

I liked the blinking and the shotgunning...

And ugh I can imagine how much worse skirmish is gonna be...

rNilla

So you want to use NLB with Chain of Woe and Gunslinger's Trance? Makes sense.

Better stock up on those primary ammo synths.

I don't think those perks will be of any use with NLB. I just prefer Hunter. If only I could master crits on Goblins with throwing knives... it's nigh impossible.

Thanks for this post. I left it out of the mass reply because I was going to be more in detail with my reply to yours. I'll refrain from doing so as not to derail the thread with relationship stuff. I'm doing exactly as you suggested though. I hope you are doing well with your situation as well.
You're welcome, I just wanted you to know I totally understand.

We're doing well. Videogames and Internet are always a bone of contention but I do my best to not let it interfere with family life. I only play video games in the early morning and Tuesday nights.

For me, the most important thing was to keep my family together without completely compromising who I am. Videogames are a great stress relief for me personally and playing the raids with a bunch of fun people is a nice social experience for a typically shy person. I wouldn't feel right just going cold turkey and my wife understood that such a solution was not workable. We had to talk a lot to get that point.

That said, I would quit today if I had to. My family has to come first.

Again, best wishes to you guys. Life is such a journey.

M3Rocket

So our stove top is one of those ones that's flush with the rest of the counter top. Almost blends in if you know what I mean. It's electric. Anyway, the burner knobs are on the front, and we think our three year-old son must've turned one of the knobs to low when she wasn't looking. One of her scarfs was on the counter next to the burner, and part of it was actually in contact w/ that specific burner (she felt terribly stupid). Luckily the burner was on low, so it had to have taken a good while for the scarf to ignite. They left the house about 11:40 am and got back a little before 1 pm. Firemen said it could not have been going on long, since other than the scarf being on fire there was no other visible damage to the kitchen.

He's such a calm and well behaved kid, and we've talked to him about safety-etc, we probably weren't as paranoid about it as we should be. We've ordered some knob covers.

Scary! So glad to hear it wasn't anything more than just smoke damage.

PuMa

Let's all shed a tear for that cluster fuck abomination of a PvP mode. RIP Inferno Control, keep burning bright like the dumpster fire you are.

But seriously I think Skirmish version will be better. Can't be worse at least.

Meh, I liked Inferno.

TheOddOne

Of only db did arc damage, should off called unicorn breath
I wish it was more special overall too. It's just so meh.
I keep getting Universal Remotes lol. I've gotten like 4 or 5 over the past couple weeks.
If I get more Gjallarhorns, I'm not going to complain (Who would?) but still it's ridiculous how much exotic overlap happens.

Give me Red Death, Suros, Vex or Last Word next RNG jebus. PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom