• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just wanted to repost the link to the GoFundMe for GraveRobberX's recovery. Guy is in quite a rough situation with no insurance, and no one should have to be bankrupted because of one fall. Every little bit helps.

If I get the Horn before the end of next week, I'll donate $100 to the cause. AND I'll fucking dismantle any non-horn exotic for good measure.

Are you listening, Bungie? You have an opportunity to save a life (sort of).

I'll still donate even if I don't get a Horn.

were getting close to OT19 and notthing of note has happened to inspire the next title

the only thing I can think of was that horrible shareplay dabacle

anything ever come of that, did Kermit get banned.

Lnkn52

giphy.gif

More bass, less treble.

Not related to Destiny sorry, but all my ports are open nat type 2 and have 0 issues until now, my friend also has nat type 2 and ports open and zero issues until now..

We cant chat and it boots him from my FT also boots him from Zombies Army Trilogy party, WHEN it does allow us to talk briefly my voice is breaking up and he can hardly hear a few words.

We have no issues with any of our mutual friends, in fact they have to relay our messages to each other.

Tried with upnp on and off and tried through DMZ

We at our wits end.

Ideas?

Homeboyd

were getting close to OT19 and notthing of note has happened to inspire the next title

the only thing I can think of was that horrible shareplay dabacle

anything ever come of that, did Kermit get banned.

Destiny |OT19| 19 OT's of Exotics Raining on Trance
Destiny |OT19| <- The # of Gjallarhorns Trance has
Destiny |OT19| The OT Where Trance Gets Some More Exotics

That's about all that's happened the last few weeks...

Not related to Destiny sorry, but all my ports are open nat type 2 and have 0 issues until now, my friend also has nat type 2 and ports open and zero issues until now..

We cant chat and it boots him from my FT also boots him from Zombies Army Trilogy party, WHEN it does allow us to talk briefly my voice is breaking up and he can hardly hear a few words.

We have no issues with any of our mutual friends, in fact they have to relay our messages to each other.

We at our wits end.

Ideas?

yes its happened. I usually just deal with it or reset your router

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
All y\ou have to do is check his characters on the bungie site to see if he's bsing. Not that difficult.

I'm up for some crucible for the rest of the week if anybody is running. Want to max out marks for HOW.

Namikaze1

Finally done with bounties and maxing NLB. As for the double Gjallarhorns, I sharded them. Already have one on each character so I don't need a fourth or fifth.

PuMa

Hey guys, just wanted to repost the link to the GoFundMe for GraveRobberX's recovery. Guy is in quite a rough situation with no insurance, and no one should have to be bankrupted because of one fall. Every little bit helps.

I hate to be the Debbie Downer, but didn't he also say that part of the reason he's in a tough spot is because he's an illegal? Just something people might want to know before they support...

I definitely still feel bad for the guy and hope he recovers in full.

We at our wits end.

Ideas?

Are you on the same network?

Also, if this helps:

Currently, my wife is a NAT 2 connection. I have done nothing to her machine. It is left in the default mode as far as the modem/router is concerned.

However, if i open any ports to her PS4, and I mean anything at all. She falls into a NAT3 connection.

That drives me crazy because I don't understand how opening more ports could possibly restrict her in any way.

I hate to be the Debbie Downer, but didn't he also say that part of the reason he's in a tough spot is because he's an illegal? Just something people might want to know before they support...

I definitely still feel bad for the guy and hope he recovers in full.

I dont see how that makes any difference to wanting to help out a friend.

All y\ou have to do is check his characters on the bungie site to see if he's bsing. Not that difficult.

I'm up for some crucible for the rest of the week if anybody is running. Want to max out marks for HOW.

are you talking about Namis Ghorns. unless he has them equipped we cant see them on the bungie site. can we?

Are you on the same network?

Also, if this helps:

Currently, my wife is a NAT 2 connection. I have done nothing to her machine. It is left in the default mode as far as the modem/router is concerned.

However, if i open any ports to her PS4, and I mean anything at all. She falls into a NAT3 connection.

That drives me crazy because I don't understand how opening more ports could possibly restrict her in any way.
Nope, live 20 miles apart.

Finally done with bounties and maxing NLB. As for the double Gjallarhorns, I sharded them. Already have one on each character so I don't need a fourth or fifth.

awe man. I wanna see the 1st person to have a vault filled with them and nothing but them.

it reminds me of back when I used to play MTG. looking in someones binder with power nine

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I dont see how that makes any difference to wanting to help out a friend.

are you talking about Namis Ghorns. unless he has them equipped we cant see them on the bungie site. can we?

Correction. It's another site. Forgot which one. Tells you nearly everything about someone's character including what they have in store, etc.

Grave looks like someone I know. http://a.pomf.se/jozuxy.webm
I'll help him out when I can. He's a funny guy to play with. It will really suck if he's an illegal because that will complicate things.

Namikaze1

Lol! Forgot I had NLB equipped and one of the dudes who first spawned with me looked at me, shot me few times, and left to orbit. The other remained at the spawn point till I got to the Vex waves. After that he was kicked and two joined in.

One more Weekly to go.

Lol! Forgot I had NLB equipped and one of the dudes who first spawned with me looked at me, shot me few times, and left to orbit. The other remained at the spawn point till I got to the Vex waves. After that he was kicked and two joined in.

One more Weekly to go.

uh oh, better check bungie forums for a thread titled

PSA: watch out for player PSN ID namikazi1

I was playing a weekly today and got randomly paired with a player named Namikazi1. He was using NLB and only NLB. if you happen to get paired with him, leave emediatly. he will die, and die, and die.

EDIT: top of the page! NLB for life!

until I get a Nechrocasm

probably should run hard crota this week sometime

Namikaze1

Last Weekly done. Went surprisingly well.

uh oh, better check bungie forums for a thread titled

EDIT: top of the page! NLB for life!

until I get a Nechrocasm

probably should run hard crota this week sometime
Nah, I could always come here to read people angry about someone "trolling" with NLB. ;P

Sorry, fig, but there's only room for 3 Gjallarhorns in my life.

No, seriously, I don't have that much space for HoW stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom