• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.... I made a positive AND came second with 2300 points in Rumble using NLB... How bad are people?

It was my first time ever using it as well...

I already have 4 days and only 14k kills... I need to grind that one :(

Make sure you do all the story missions. Do them solo. That will net you 150-200 kills a mission.

If you really want to grind you could probably do that trick with the cursed thrall's in "The Wakening" since they spawn infinitely. Probably about 8 kills every 10 seconds.

LTWood12

Scary! So glad to hear it wasn't anything more than just smoke damage.

Thanks! We definitely dodged a bullet. Restoration crew is doing their thing. Have to have air purifiers running 24/7 in the house until Monday. They're cleaning air ducts today and tomorrow. My wife tells me it's all loud as fuck.

If anyone ever has to deal with something like this, I definitely recommend calling Servpro if you have one in your area. Top notch service.

Thanks! We definitely dodged a bullet. Restoration crew is doing their thing. Have to have air purifiers running 24/7 in the house until Monday. They're cleaning air ducts today and tomorrow. My wife tells me it's all loud as fuck.

If anyone ever has to deal with something like this, I definitely recommend calling Servpro if you have one in your area. Top notch service.

I call bullshit on how it happened.

You know you were playing Destiny, headset on... you smelled smoke and thought "Damn, wife burning dinner again. Note to self: pay for her to take culinary classes ASAP. Hide it behind the guise of a bday present, which reminds me, need to stealthily figure out when her bday is..."

Next thing you know, a fireman is tapping you on the shoulder.

LTWood12

Definitely glad ya'll are alright Lieutenant!

I call bullshit on how it happened.

You know you were playing Destiny, headset on... you smelled smoke and thought "Damn, wife burning dinner again. Note to self: pay for her to take culinary classes ASAP. Hide it behind the guise of a bday present, which reminds me, need to stealthily figure out when her bday is..."

Next thing you know, a fireman is tapping you on the shoulder.

Thanks Hawk.

Goddamnit Narmer how'd you know?!

cancel reload?

any good tips

and awesome!

Thanks!

Took me 4 games to get the 15 headshot bounty. Damn it was hard. In the other three games I didn't do anywhere near as well, but always made a positive.

Tips? Lol you're best off asking rNilla. I just recently figured out the cancel reload and im not good enough to use in an actual fight. Plus 3/4 matches were anomaly so very little space to work with

Holy shit! Rahool gave me two legendary heavy engrams from ranking up and both turned into Gjallarhorn.

ppapeiux2e.gif

Homeboyd

My RL friend told me that Xur is selling Gjallarhorn tomorrow. Should I believe them?
You should not, b/c he isn't.

Holy shit! Rahool gave me two legendary heavy engrams from ranking up and both turned into Gjallarhorn.
Rahool's legendaries yield much better results for me than the ones (very few) I've found in patrol/wild. I too got 2 legendary engrams once from a cryptarch rank-up, both chests, and both turned into exotic chests. Was very surprised.

Almost all of the ones I find elsewhere decrypt into shards or terrible legendary weapons. In fact, none received from the wild have ever decrypted into exotics. Only Rahool's.

Thanks Hawk.

Goddamnit Narmer how'd you know?!

Honestly? I took my own experience and pretty much sculpted it to your situation as best I could. The following is a true story:

I was playing Destiny, stoned as all hell, really enjoying myself... when out of nowhere, the two smoke detectors in my house start going off.

"What the fuck is this about?" I said to myself.

Look into the kitchen to see smoke billowing out of my oven. Ah, yes, that...

In my stupor, I had decided to throw some chicken into the oven for dinner. Oh, and I thought the broil setting would be a good idea because I was hungry and wanted that shit hot and ready ASAP.

Not only is Destiny withholding the Horn from me, it's also actively trying to burn my house down.

In conclusion:

im-not-smoking-anymore-snoop-dogg.jpg

E92 M3

The last time Rahool was good to me was during the loot-cave era. He gave me my Gjallarhorn from a random engram. I remember not upgrading it until VOG hard lol.

Frostburn

I'm at the archon priest, i could use some help. Even if you are lvl27, just to make sure i don't wipe into orbit.
mamoui0

Still there?

Edit: NM I see you are full now

Anyone need to do a quick Nightfall? I need Nightfall + Weekly lvl 30 on my Titan, have gear and mic. Join me!

Sullichin

cancel reload?

any good tips

and awesome!

I legitimately like using it in Crucible.
The key is that there is a small red dot that appears when you are targeting someone. If that red dot is on someone's head when you pull the trigger, they die even if your gun is flailing wildly. I find it helpful to focus on the dot rather than the sights themselves.

It's all about quick scoping, shooting, and backing off if you miss, so I think snapshot is the best upgrade for the middle column. If the enemy doesn't have a shield just go for a body shot since it will do 126 damage (~145 if you just got a kill) and it will probably get the job done

The best maps for it imo are Cauldron and Anomaly. I think it's terrible in maps where long range snipers dominate. On these two maps in particular the narrow entranceways help make enemy movement predictable and good for lining up quick shots.

People are going to rush you if they see you fumble around with this piece of shit, but that's when you whip out the shotgun if you miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom