• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sullichin

So I'm coming for the news. Did Noomi got his Hawkmoon yet ?

I'm on extensive vacation for nearly a week now. I got all I needed for my 3 goons so I don't have to switch anything ever. I still miss the Horn, but I won't waste time for a chance for it to not drop ever.

I'll be back for HoW or if Xur magically sells the Horn to have some quick fun with it.

My mistake !

That Xur horn hope now at 0.001% now that they're masking Xur's inventory behind a wall of bolt action snipers

noomi

So I'm coming for the news. Did Noomi got his Hawkmoon yet ?

I'm on extensive vacation for nearly a week now. I got all I needed for my 3 goons so I don't have to switch anything ever. I still miss the Horn, but I won't waste time for a chance for it to not drop ever.

I'll be back for HoW or if Xur magically sells the Horn to have some quick fun with it.

My mistake !

No hawkmoon :(

Hyunsai does this mean you will no longer be raiding with us on reset days? But but but! Awwwws

Noomi got ass shards while doing NF in the bathroom

Hahaha, true story!

RetroMG

That incredibly salty thread says that the BAFTAs are perhaps the most prestigious gaming awards there are.

...did anyone else know this? This is the first time I've even heard that it has a gaming category.

Hyun Sai

Hyunsai does this mean you will no longer be raiding with us on reset days? But but but! Awwwws

I will be available if you need help, no worry. But I've got everything I want from the raid, Normal and Hard for my 3 characters, so I would be wasting someone else chance to get what they need.

GlamFM

Banned
That incredibly salty thread says that the BAFTAs are perhaps the most prestigious gaming awards there are.

...did anyone else know this? This is the first time I've even heard that it has a gaming category.

Yes & Yes. It's an award Bungie can really be proud of.

RetroMG

Well then that is amazingly cool. I guess I'm ignorant, which is not in the slightest bit impossible.

I'm glad it won. I agree that there were probably other games that were objectively more deserving, but I've probably gotten more fun out of Destiny than all of the other games I played in 2014 put together.

Where's my weekly update Bungie? Hoping for even a tease of something about HoW but probably just going to be another week of filler about basically nothing :/

CLBridges

Was having fun in PvP and doing pretty well until I ran into Detonation clan (I think that was the tag it said). Maybe people know who they are because 2 or 3 people quit right as the match started, needless to say those of us who were left were getting slaughtered lol. I left soon after, no need to try 2 v 6. Guess I'll head back to PvE for a bit :)

Ganhyun

lol @ Bungie masking XUR. Once people on Reddit had to prove they could see his inventory by telling people how they did it to get points, karma, or whatever I knew it was coming.

noomi

I will be available if you need help, no worry. But I've got everything I want from the raid, Normal and Hard for my 3 characters, so I would be wasting someone else chance to get what they need.

I like raiding with my usual reset crew though hehe. I will send out my weekly message this weekend for everyone including you, would love to have you aboard as always :)

I understand if you can't or don't want to though, either way, the door is always open.

ocean

Banned
Still, it's a petty acknowledgement compare to really important distinctions this game has been given, like BioGamerGirl's 9.5 score - that's where they can really feel proud.

In all seriousness, this game is flawed in many levels. It's still the most fun game I've played in a very long time. As a gaming experience, going in to your first blind Raid is an unmatched experience. It feels familiar - gunplay and enemies you're used to. At the same time, alien - you're blind or heavy or lost with no Ghost to indicate where to go. It's coop at its very finest and I'm glad it got an award of this calibre :)

Zoidberg

I'm drunk what did I miss?

Destiny won a BAFTA, people are outraged.

Weekly update is later than normal, and the servers went down for maintenance. Could be something good, could be nothing.

Bungie changed Xur to broadcast all items as No Land Beyond, effectively removing the ability to determine his stock ahead of time.

Zoidberg

Main points for 1.1.2:

Vault Space – We know you need more space to collect all the treasures you gain from your missions, and more gear is on the way.

Raid Fixes – There are times when Atheon and Crota can be uncooperative, so we’re tackling their worst bugs.

Audio and Visual – Not everyone wants to see or hear a game the same way, which is why we’re looking at providing more options.

PVP Ammunition – The Crucible team wants to change the way ammo crates dictate the flow of a battle.

Strikes – The numbers tell us that there are some missions that are successfully completed far less than others, inspiring us to look at why people quit.

Fair Warning: Our hopes and dreams are always at the mercy of “Triage!” The longer we support the Live Game, though, the more confident we feel about calling the shot.

1.1.2 is still weeks away. That gives us plenty of time to delve into each point. We’ll talk about this again (starting next week).

So I suppose this was another update about an update?

Hyun Sai

I like raiding with my usual reset crew though hehe. I will send out my weekly message this weekend for everyone including you, would love to have you aboard as always :)

I understand if you can't or don't want to though, either way, the door is always open.

I'm starting work earlier the tuesday now, so I will only do it if I'm in shape monday evening, Honestly, I felt really tired at work after last week reset run.

By the way, I always wondered, what's the catch of the reset raid ? I can understand doing the Nightfalls to have the bonus as soon as possible, but what difference does it make to do the raid any other day of the week ?

Shito

Not much in this weekly update.
Hope they don't tease us with vault space and "strike balance" only to disappoint us later on.
Apart from that, move on, nothing to see really!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
stuff to perhaps expect in the next patch.
Vault Space – We know you need more space to collect all the treasures you gain from your missions, and more gear is on the way.

Raid Fixes – There are times when Atheon and Crota can be uncooperative, so we’re tackling their worst bugs.

Audio and Visual – Not everyone wants to see or hear a game the same way, which is why we’re looking at providing more options.

PVP Ammunition – The Crucible team wants to change the way ammo crates dictate the flow of a battle.

Strikes – The numbers tell us that there are some missions that are successfully completed far less than others, inspiring us to look at why people quit.

RetroMG

Well, it's not nothing, but it's close. I liked this:

Vault Space – We know you need more space to collect all the treasures you gain from your missions, and more gear is on the way

I tell you I need more vault space, and you give me more gear!? Screw you, Bungie!

Main points for 1.1.2:

Fair Warning: Our hopes and dreams are always at the mercy of “Triage!” The longer we support the Live Game, though, the more confident we feel about calling the shot.

1.1.2 is still weeks away. That gives us plenty of time to delve into each point. We’ll talk about this again (starting next week).

Good list. Vault space is a big one. Hurry with that please, it is a must before we can delve into HoW since I don't have any space for a collection of new gear and weapons.

Still waiting for those sparrow races!!!

Hyun Sai

Main points for 1.1.2:

Well, nothing on balancing all those useless exotics weapons, I guess I have nothing to expect until HoW.

People quitting strikes?

Gonna go out on a limb and say they wuit the one's that are too long. People are grinding them for engrams/marks. Not efficient to to the long ones so people quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom