• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Totally agree here, and i alredy managed to brainwash my wife that tuesday is destiny day , works most of the time, or i think it does lol.

Same here! Wife knows that Tuesday is off my destiny day haha. The one day in the week I can get away with playing all night lol.

interesting changes on the way. i hope they reduce heavy ammo spawn to once or twice per match like they've tested in doubles and inferno. special ammo timing can be increased, but they shouldn't reduce the amount of crates. i think they should also increase the radius for pickup so a teammate can't hog them all. i pick up every crate because of the scavenger perk, but there's no time to wait for someone who needs to refill their weapon in clash.

Iceman829

Congrats to minimumhippo on you brand new Gjallarhorn! Enjoy melting enemies away with it.

Anyone else looking to grab the gorgon cp on XB1?

Namikaze1

I am too tired for another Atheon run. I'm taking my Guardian and going home. See you guys on Saturday as I'll most likely won't be on tomorrow.

cilonen

I've been in a car for 7 hours, so we might have covered this but Destiny won the BAFTA for best game!

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-31862717

Apparently it came as a shock to the audience at the awards show.

No point in making a thread on the gaming side as it'll turn into a shitshow, but well done Bungie, now go fix some Crota glitches :p

GhaleonEB

Strikes – The numbers tell us that there are some missions that are successfully completed far less than others, inspiring us to look at why people quit.

Because Spongebob and Omnigul have too much health.

cilonen

You should see the gaming side thread lol

Haha, I iust saw a link a couple pages back in this thread. The salt is real indeed.

And I see Bungie are trolling data miners with fake Xur packets that list everything as No Land Beyond. Wow.

Well, I bought my Vita with me for my weekend away so I can try a long distance log in tomorrow and check what he's actually selling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom