• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. It was a game changer when I got that set. Still remember hearing Gjallarhorn the first time with them on. It was like falling in love all over again.

Did you download the Destiny preset profile for it?
Destiny profile? I forgot that the headset could do this! Amazing sounding with the default regardless.

Lnkn52

Yes, those that own a pair of Gold Headsets, make sure to download the preset. That also goes to any other game that comes with one.

Deku Tree

q78hvD5.png

Found this on reddit.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Totally agree. It was a game changer when I got that set. Still remember hearing Gjallarhorn the first time with them on. It was like falling in love all over again.

nooo completely forgot about that. thank you!
That sounds super important and cool. I really hope I'm valued enough to be given responsibly like that some day.
Well I'm not doing it all by myself thankfully :D

ocean

Banned
Thanks for the NF 3x Kor! Shitty loot but I do it for the XP boost nowadays. Been a long time since I got a decent drop :p

noomi

:(

I'm still stunned with my gold headset for the moment. the feedback from the different gun types is surreal, and there are things I didn't even realize HAD audio cues

I've had the gold headset for about a month, it's fantastic, the destiny profile is also very good. Makes the game much more enjoyable :D

Anyway, night night dgaf, early work tomorrow. Lets hope Xur has something good.....

ocean

Banned
I hope to be surprised by Xur's offerings tomorrow morning when I wake up.
After 2 straight weeks of vanilla Exotics I'd be almost certain we get DLC Exotic tomorrow. NLB or DB :/

Hard Light and Thunderlord remain unsold... Hoping for Red Death or Invective upgrade, stil have em at 300.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So is Xur still going as preordained according to what's leaked already? I'm in the camp with him being not known beforehand. Need Titan raver helm and mask of hive dude otherwise sell helmet engrams again.

ocean

Banned
So is Xur still going as preordained according to what's leaked already? I'm in the camp with him being not known beforehand. Need Titan raver helm and mask of hive dude otherwise sell helmet engrams again.
Apparently Bungie changed the backend so Xur can't be predicted. It's allegedly showing No Land Beyond for all armor and weapon slots - Bungie trolling the miners. Remains to be seen whether they went ahead and actually changed the offers that were already found or just made it so they can't be predicted for future weeks.

GhaleonEB

Anyone up for a normal CE run? I have two.

1) GhaleonEB
2) Zumphry
3)?
4)?
5)?
6)?

Gonna run the nightfall real quick in the meantime, but we'll abort if a team comes together.

Unstable

1) GhaleonEB
2) Zumphry
3)?
4)?
5)?
6)?

Gonna run the nightfall real quick in the meantime, but we'll abort if a team comes together.
I'm game, I don't know CE that well so you might have to explain a few things to me.

ich00

1) GhaleonEB
2) Zumphry
3)? Ichabod00
4)?
5)?
6)?

I still have one more guy to try and get my red death or four horsemen

GhaleonEB

I'm game, I don't know CE that well so you might have to explain a few things to me.

NP, it's fun taking folks through. Looks like we have full group:

1) GhaleonEB
2) Zumphry
3) Ichabod00
4) Unstable
5) W1SSY
6) kamicowzi

My PSN is Ghaleon_EB, I'm in orbit. Let's do this!

ultrazilla

Anyone up for a normal fresh Crota run? I want to take my brother through it, he's never been on a raid. I'm experienced. He's a 30 Warlock, I'm 31 Titan(5 radiant shards away from 32)

PS4 Kaijuseijin

Haha don't look at me. I'll be 5 hours into my blind BB play through by the time reset rolls around. Maybe I can save hard Gorgons... Normal DS takes 10-15 minutes to acquire and I'm sure someone will ask one or both of us for HM Scrota help at some point, haha. Including you we had 3 MIA regulars for reset raids so who knows how well teams will stick around each week anyway before HoW drops.

Page top multi quote edit !

Yeah I didn't say it but I'd include gunplay under the kinesthetics umbrella. Basically how all the movement feels is remarkable, including the running, jumping, shooting, relic/sword flying, sparrowing etc. All the details of audio-visual feedback to player inputs, that's been the basis for my "addiction" way more than any MMO grind or loot drops.

There's a real brilliance to their execution of having enemies shoot physical projectiles that can be evaded (eg Doom) vs standard point-and-click hitscan weapons for the player (eg CoD). I'd have a gif or two to illustrate the point if I wasn't stuck on mobile, haha.
welp damn guess we will see how things go :/
Here's the video of my view the other night. When hawk approaches Crota for the 2nd down, my screen shows Crota still standing, and smashing Hawk, yet hawk is still doing damage and lived through it. Everyone else saw Crota kneeling.

https://youtu.be/JlIZlSjdaV0
Working as intended

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Bungie weekly update.

The room where they meet is a place where you are discussed constantly. If you’re talking about an issue on the forum, it’s a safe bet that are they’re working it out on their whiteboards. Next up, 1.1.2 is their project. While they have yet to arrive at a locked list of guaranteed features, there are some priorities that they’re excited about exploring…

Vault Space – We know you need more space to collect all the treasures you gain from your missions, and more gear is on the way.

Raid Fixes – There are times when Atheon and Crota can be uncooperative, so we’re tackling their worst bugs.

Audio and Visual – Not everyone wants to see or hear a game the same way, which is why we’re looking at providing more options.

PVP Ammunition – The Crucible team wants to change the way ammo crates dictate the flow of a battle.

Strikes – The numbers tell us that there are some missions that are successfully completed far less than others, inspiring us to look at why people quit.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=12657

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom