• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rehsa

crash course me on how to do the PS gold headset profile jazz?
Download the headset companion app from the store, it has the profile in it when you start it up. Choose your headset and highlight Destiny and upload. Sounds amazing on my Silvers, can't believe what I was missing

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Damn, tried to get in but your Fireteam was closed.
;_; seriously? I'm sorry!
Download the headset companion app from the store, it has the profile in it when you start it up. Choose your headset and highlight Destiny and upload. Sounds amazing on my Silvers, can't believe what I was missing
Awesome! Thanks. Anything I have to do on the headset once I get it to activate?

Rehsa

;_; seriously? I'm sorry!

Awesome! Thanks. Anything I have to do on the headset once I get it to activate?
Don't believe so, I did have to unplug mine and plug it back in but I'm wired. Not sure if you will have any issues

v That, I guess you do need to be connected via usb -.-

crash course me on how to do the PS gold headset profile jazz?

Download the Gold Headset PS4 app.

Connect the headset via USB. Not sure if it needs to be on or off, probably on.

Select the preset from the menu and download to headset. It can hold 2 presets based on which one you move the power switch too.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Download the Gold Headset PS4 app.

Connect the headset via USB. Not sure if it needs to be on or off, probably on.

Select the preset from the menu and download to headset. It can hold 2 presets based on which one you move the power switch too.
so that's what that does. thanks

Ya'll are making me want a Gold headset and I have a pretty damn good 5.1 setup as is.

From an audiophile perspective, they aren't anything special, but as a Gaming headset they are very nice with some cool features.

Virtual surround sound is very nice. Directional sound is a good gameplay advantage.

Rehsa

Ya'll are making me want a Gold headset and I have a pretty damn good 5.1 setup as is.
I got the Silvers because they were half off, other than being a little tight they sound amazing. I still probably should have forked over the cash for wireless though, the usb is looong and gets in the way

I got the Silvers because they were half off, other than being a little tight they sound amazing. I still probably should have forked over the cash for wireless though, the usb is looong and gets in the way

I lucked out and got them for $40 on an unlisted Black Friday sale at Target. It was a steal.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
From an audiophile perspective, they aren't anything special, but as a Gaming headset they are very nice with some cool features.

Virtual surround sound is very nice. Directional sound is a good gameplay advantage.
VSS is enabled without having to do anything eh?

I'm back! Had to take a break but is anyone up for trying for Flawless Raider or helping a poor guy out (haha)?

Good to see Destiny-GAF still going strong!

Level 32 here.

I'm back! Had to take a break but is anyone up for trying for Flawless Raider or helping a poor guy out (haha)?

Good to see Destiny-GAF still going strong!

Level 32 here.

Lol DJ, you have the worst flawless timing. I just sherpa'ed another run yesterday, but happy to help w another sometime soon. It took all of ~45 minutes, one practice run and then 2nd run in the bag. I'm out of town until Sunday night though FYI.

Here's the video of my view the other night. When hawk approaches Crota for the 2nd down, my screen shows Crota still standing, and smashing Hawk, yet hawk is still doing damage and lived through it. Everyone else saw Crota kneeling]

That's pretty Scrotastic, seen it a few times, happened to Karitk yesterday almost exactly like that. Looks weird as hell from sword guys perspective if that stuff starts happening.

I'm going to make a Scrota BS compilation someday. It will be 45 minutes long...

Lol DJ, you have the worst flawless timing. I just sherpa'ed another run yesterday, but happy to help w another sometime soon. It took all of ~45 minutes, one practice run and then 2nd run in the bag. I'm out of town until Sunday night though FYI.

wai, what, when!? I want to do the flawless too

Hahaha, damn you FLAWLESS SHERPAS! Just kidding, thanks for the heads up. I should be on more frequently so I will keep slumming it up and looking for a group.

:)

Unstable

NP, it's fun taking folks through. Looks like we have full group:

1) GhaleonEB
2) Zumphry
3) Ichabod00
4) Unstable
5) W1SSY
6) kamicowzi

My PSN is Ghaleon_EB, I'm in orbit. Let's do this!
Big thanks to you all for bringing me along. You guys are awesome. Hopefully I didn't die too much =D

GhaleonEB

Big thanks to you all for bringing me along. You guys are awesome. Hopefully I didn't die too much =D

Thanks for joining, you were fine. That was one of the smoothest Crota runs I've played. I've done a few where everyone was experienced yet things went much, much worse. Comically so.
At lest one of them was because I kept falling in pits or blowing myself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom