• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Red Death?
Really?

Wow, I'm gonna buy him a weapon for the first time in weeks!
Months?
... Wow.

[EDIT]
And Knucklehead too?
Wow wow. Buying that as well!

Sullichin

Of course he has Red Death when I finally just got it this week. Another Xur inventory I take as a personal exquisite troll. It's good to see something other than his regular shit though. Good sign.

Going to try the mote lottery 2x for Mask of Third Man..

Ghazi

Looks like I get to save coins this week, again. Wish they'd implement a different use for them if you have most of the items in the game (only missing two).

noomi

This is first time in months I've soent coins on a weapon... Feels good.

Sharded old red death bought new one :D

No pulse rifle telemetry though, that would have been great. Ah well guess I'll level this bad boy without it...

bosseye

There needs to be a punishment system for people leaving mid game in strikes..

Whilst I understand the frustration this can cause, we all have our reasons for leaving Strikes mid way through. Family, Kids, emergencies, sick and tired of playing with scrubs who die all the time, getting halfway through the Archon priest for the 4th time in an hour and thinking 'I just can't be bothered anymore', got a better offer to go an do something more exciting with more chances of decent loot.....etc.

You shouldn't penalise people for leaving, especially when Strikes usually matchmake the gap fairly quickly anyway.

Spiders

Sweet, claws is the last exotic armor piece I need. Now I just need Hard Light and I'll have every piece of exotic gear in the game.

87n4YqS.jpg

Nuszka

This is first time in months I've soent coins on a weapon... Feels good.

Sharded old red death bought new one :D

No pulse rifle telemetry though, that would have been great. Ah well guess I'll level this bad boy without it...

The week that i get it lol. Anyway as i said, going to get that lottery ticket.

GnawtyDog

Banned
I don't agree with that: VoG is a brilliantly designed raid, and I wouldn't want the first experience you can have of it to be "compromised" by aids to make it viable to be done via q random matchmaking.
You're also forgetting an important point about why it would be very difficult to add MM to the raids and make it work: they take A LOT of time to complete the first times you run them. Most people playing with randoms would just quit at one point, and it would add quite a lot of down time while you are waiting for them to be replaced by the MM system.
I'm in the camp of the people wishing to see a kind of lfg system to be implemented in the game.

It's not a bug. Servers don't care about daylight savings, because this is a local thing.

For many and a great majority - considering the millions of people who bought the game, the first experience of a RAID is NONE AT ALL. You let that sink in. For many, the experience is frustration in finding a group of people to do the RAID and then overwhelming frustration in playing the RAID.

And while there is some truth about the effectiveness of LFG, it's not a solution, more like a patch that doesn't fix the core issue. You just mentioned yourself spending countless hours trying to figure out the RAID, not to mention the time it takes to get with people willing to stick for that long (if they do).....and yet at the same time, you find counter-intuitive to ease up access is some other way...it's a rather odd position to have. But it's a valid one I guess.

Whilst I understand the frustration this can cause, we all have our reasons for leaving Strikes mid way through. Family, Kids, emergencies, sick and tired of playing with scrubs who die all the time, getting halfway through the Archon priest for the 4th time in an hour and thinking 'I just can't be bothered anymore', got a better offer to go an do something more exciting with more chances of decent loot.....etc.

You shouldn't penalise people for leaving, especially when Strikes usually matchmake the gap fairly quickly anyway.
Not once has it ever filled the empty slot for me :(

But a 30 minute penalty would not go amiss Like WoW

Sullichin

Went 25-1 in a Clash game with Red Death while I was waiting for Xur. It's gonna be the most used Crucible weapon now.

No luck on Mask of the Third Man. Engram decrypted to Skullfort, now I have every Titan Exotic but my Titan is still only level 11

Gala

Bought two helm engrams and got Light Beyond Nemesis and Helm of Saint-14. Not sure what I should get for coins, have 17 right now.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Is Knuckle Head worth it if I already have The Mask of the Third Man?

My hunter just hit 21 before Xur hit. Looking to help him help my 31 Warlock.

nOoblet16

I've made a huge mistake !

I bought the Red Death (obviously) and Claws of Ahamkara then I realised I didn't have enough strange coins for Knucklehead Radar :/

I should've bought that first, have way too many warlock exotic armour pieces already and Knucklehead radar is like Obsidian Mind for Hunter...fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom