• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else find it oddly coincidental that Xur sells Universal Remote and Red Death shortly after a patch buff?

Throw in a few highly sought after armors like HoPF, Saint 14 and a few other rare pieces and it almost seems like they are intentionally throwing out a few bones to keep people playing.

Dave_6

Thunderlord and Gjallarhorn as your first two Exotic drops? That is beyond blessed, you must be the Chosen one.

My first 2 were Universal Remote. Not sure what that makes me.

Lol, those two as first drops is pretty ridiculous. Though my first exotic was the Hawkmoon (dropped on Sept 15th) so I can't really say much!

*Still don't have a Thunderlord*

t0rment

blessed be RNGesus. with only 3 weeks playing i got the gjallahorn in a legendary engram. it's so pretty. love you master rahool.

crota i'm coming for you.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think it is easier to find groups and play with people now compared to before CE came out. People had too many requirements in order to join their fireteam back then.

border

Does anyone want to do Ritual of Sacrifice, the final mission of the Eris quest chain?

I could certainly finish it solo, but I always thought it would be fun to do with 2-3 Guardians, since at the end we would all get swords and be slicing and dicing up a room full of Hive. You can only do the mission once per character, so this would be kind of a rare opportunity to have fun with what is in my opinion on of the game's best missions.

I will try to get started in 10-15 minutes if anyone is interested.

Out 1

Lol, those two as first drops is pretty ridiculous. Though my first exotic was the Hawkmoon (dropped on Sept 15th) so I can't really say much!

*Still don't have a Thunderlord*
Hawkmoon was the first exotic drop for me too. Still lacking GH and Crux, though two TLs dropped for me last week.

I think it is easier to find groups and play with people now compared to before CE came out. People had too many requirements in order to join their fireteam back then.

Prepare for that to come back with The Arena. A lot of people struggle with a 2 level disadvantage, especially a full fireteam like that.

Normal Crota is a walk in the park now, but back when we were all 30, there was a lot of struggle.

Im not sure how long youve been around these parts but it wasnt like that here. At least from what i can recall. Your in good company :)

Bought Red Death. After using it for most of the day I gotta say it's alright. It's boringly satisfying to use. I honestly don't know if this would be much better than the Stranger's Rifle without the Red Death perk and the larger mag. I think it's got the same TTK and ease of use.

With everyone running around using it right now, this is probably the closest Destiny has ever come to playing like Halo lol.

Two 32's looking for hard CE titan and hunter.

Psn is Legendkilla3rd

Were at abyss but that Ogre keeps teleporting close enough to laser in just a few seconds.

kidko

Welp, an awesome Xur offering has brought me back to the fold for a few hours! Been wanting Knucklehead for a while, and Red Death of course, plus a bonus of Heavy Ammo and I actually am running out of coins, wow!

I'll probably be rusty, but if anyone wants to run nightfalls, I'm in!

patchday

Welp, an awesome Xur offering has brought me back to the fold for a few hours! Been wanting Knucklehead for a while, and Red Death of course, plus a bonus of Heavy Ammo and I actually am running out of coins, wow!

I'll probably be rusty, but if anyone wants to run nightfalls, I'm in!

same havent played this in a bit

phen0m24

awesome games tonight with Deaf, shem, Sushi, lun, and nasty.. A normal Crota and HM Atheon in no time.

Dragon's Breath and another Suros. Oh well. Deaf got my Hard Light!

Then Deaf and I had some company on the NF and Weekly - hi Dan if you read this!

Now I'm crashing. Peace y'all.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
awesome games tonight with Deaf, shem, Sushi, lun, and nasty.. A normal Crota and HM Atheon in no time.

Dragon's Breath and another Suros. Oh well. Deaf got my Hard Light!

Then Deaf and I had some company on the NF and Weekly - hi Dan if you read this!

Now I'm crashing. Peace y'all.

good runs man

i'm just now realizing that actually was HM atheon lol.

Interesting companion app glitch. It showed my hunter wearing super armor.

VPrJeRf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom