• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM NOT READY!

I am having second thoughts regarding the raid later.

Ah yes it becomes clearer once reality is almost upon thy.

Irawr thanks for hanging in there with that lagfest Scrota.I swear its almost as if Crota heard us about to throw in the towl so he quit his trolling.

Namikaze1

I just deleted my titan raid gauntlets on accident....hopefully the game will be good to me and give them back after I try to run the first two parts on normal and hard @_@

Namikaze1

I hate people that goes afk in the Hive Major farming spot. Bastards. Going back to orbit and returning put me back with the asshole who hive-blocked me.

This guy just sat there while I waited five minutes for his ass to move so that the hive could respawn. When I came back, he was still in the same spot I left him at.

Awesome, got my second Ghorn from Crota, woo!

Congrats :)

Ah yes it becomes clearer once reality is almost upon thy.

Irawr thanks for hanging in there with that lagfest Scrota.I swear its almost as if Crota heard us about to throw in the towl so he quit his trolling.

Anytime! I am glad we manage to get it done despite the dreadful lag/glitch fest. I hate leaving Crota still alive.

Deku Tree

Two more sets of dailies. One on earth and one on Mars. And then I have 800+ of each planetary mat. And then I am done grinding dailies at that point too.

It's gonna be livestream so you all can watch us fail miserably in our attempt to clear VoG with NLB. I'll be livestreaming. I'll post the link to it once it is closer to raid time.

Just getting inside the vault is gonna be a challenge. No supers, right? Those Praetorians are gonna be a bitch.

Lnkn52

Just getting inside the vault is gonna be a challenge. No supers, right? Those Praetorians are gonna be a bitch.

I AM NOT READY!

I am having second thoughts regarding the raid later.
You should give yourself a time limit before reaching enrage. It was a crazy idea in the first place.

Even though it isn't the same but it took Datto and his team a couple of hours to take down Crota shield with just NLB.

Deku Tree

Do you NLB VoG Guardians have your NLB maxed?

True top of page gif:
destiny-swag-o.gif

rNilla

There will be supers. I'm probably the only person who thinks we should use them sparingly, at least on the first attempt of each section. There will be way too many adds to never use them though.

E92 M3

Does anyone want to do Ritual of Sacrifice, the final mission of the Eris quest chain?

I could certainly finish it solo, but I always thought it would be fun to do with 2-3 Guardians, since at the end we would all get swords and be slicing and dicing up a room full of Hive. You can only do the mission once per character, so this would be kind of a rare opportunity to have fun with what is in my opinion on of the game's best missions.

I will try to get started in 10-15 minutes if anyone is interested.

Really sucks that the mission isn't replayable. I agree that it is the best.

Deku Tree

I hate having two max Gjallarhorn's because I feel like I always have to have them equipped and I can't equip a different exotic instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom