• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you NLB VoG Guardians have your NLB maxed?

True top of page gif:
destiny-swag-o.gif

Nope. My is completely unleveled. Zero fucks given. I'm gonna roll balls deep with a striker titan.

Also, I'll spend a couple hours upgrading it before hand. I have a bunch of bounties to turn in. Some public event shit.

Trying to help your kids. We did 1 weekly so far. But they are uhh "discussing" who's turn it is :p

it's for the old red death that was capped at 300 dmg. It's pointless if you have the new one that's capped at 331 dmg.

lol...discussing, with fists! I'm pretty sure the little one already did it. They just like to play and don't really care if there is a reward.

I don't know if I say it enough, but thanks for the patience you guys have with crazy kids.

cilonen

What does Xur's red death upgrade do?

If you have a 300 max attack version of Red Death (obtained before The Dark Below) then it wil upgrade you to a new 331 max attack version consistent with post - TDB exotics, but will reset all your XP progress and perks on the weapon.

If you have a 331 max version or just bought it this weekend from Xur, ignore the upgrade, it'll waste glimmer, shards and reset your weapon XP for nothing.

It's still dumb that there's no in game explanation for this and it's possible to nuke your 331 exotics by 'upgrading' if you don't know you're not suppose to. A few folks here who joined after TDB have fallen foul of it :-(

Sayad

it's for the old red death that was capped at 300 dmg. It's pointless if you have the new one that's capped at 331 dmg.
Oh, thanks. I was just about to upgrade! >_<
If you have a 300 max attack version of Red Death (obtained before The Dark Below) then it wil upgrade you to a new 331 max attack version consistent with post - TDB exotics, but will reset all your XP progress and perks on the weapon.

If you have a 331 max version or just bought it this weekend from Xur, ignore the upgrade, it'll waste glimmer, shards and reset your weapon XP for nothing.

It's still dumb that there's no in game explanation for this and it's possible to nuke your 331 exotics by 'upgrading' if you don't know you're not suppose to. A few folks here who joined after TDB have fallen foul of it :-(
Wow I just dismantled an exotic helmet for the shard, and this is after hours of farming for MoLs and glimmers. Thank god I asked first, lol.

There will be supers. I'm probably the only person who thinks we should use them sparingly, at least on the first attempt of each section. There will be way too many adds to never use them though.

I only ever use mine sparingly anyway, but I'll probably feel differently about that when I can't use special or heavy. Someone (think it was Narmer?) wanted to do Oracles with no supers, so I figured we'd be trying the whole raid that way.

Not caring about rewards and just enjoying a game... what kind of monsters are you raising?!? :D :p

I know right. I keep telling them to stop playing the weekly and raids over and over and start doing some dailies for ass mats, or they'll be grounded. It just doesn't work. I'm thinking maybe I should send them outside to find a nice switch.

E92 M3

Abandon ship! There be Bloodborne spoilers out there!

Also, goddammit, Internet! Couldn't help yourself, huh? Couldn't wait a week and a half?

Wait, I thought it was noon PST?

Thankfully I don't enter any BB threads lately.

--

On another note, I finally bought Thunderdevil lol. Looks kinda cool.

Oh yeah, my NLB is only about halfway upgraded...

You have 7 hours to max it out.

I only ever use mine sparingly anyway, but I'll probably feel differently about that when I can't use special or heavy. Someone (think it was Narmer?) wanted to do Oracles with no supers, so I figured we'd be trying the whole raid that way.

Don't need supers for Oracles, melee kills them pretty quickly on normal.

Shito

Abandon ship! There be Bloodborne spoilers out there!

Also, goddammit, Internet! Couldn't help yourself, huh? Couldn't wait a week and a half?
I don't read the Bloodborne topics, but as a European I'll get the game on Friday, 4 days after you guys.
I hope DGaf will be wise enough not to spoil anything. Will be a hard wait. ^^

lol...discussing, with fists! I'm pretty sure the little one already did it. They just like to play and don't really care if there is a reward.

I don't know if I say it enough, but thanks for the patience you guys have with crazy kids.
haha maybe just a little bit :p No idea they wanted to do the nightfall and Crota's End Hard Mode as well..but they couldnt.
It's all good, personally I always enjoy kids since I have a lot of younger cousins in my family. Atlast I just don't have much free time anymore to be on often and feel bad for turning down thier invites.
Not caring about rewards and just enjoying a game... what kind of monsters are you raising?!? :D :p

What that's crazy talk! Who would actually play the game for their own amusement?!?!

rNilla

I'd love to do the whole thing without a single super but that's probably not going to happen. I'll likely use a blue shotty to fish for primary ammo from Goblins when need be but haven't decided yet. I assume we'll discuss such things when Team NLB assembles.

E92 M3

I don't read the Bloodborne topics, but as a European I'll get the game on Friday, 4 days after you guys.

Rest assured that none of us will spoil anything related to BB here.

Frostburn

I don't know much about Bloodborne besides the setting and that there will be some sort of "Chalice mode" and multiplayer to some extent and I cannot be more hyped. I apologize in advance, once that game hits I'll only be playing Destiny for Raids and Nightfalls until new content comes out I'm sure.

I don't know much about Bloodborne besides the setting and that there will be some sort of "Chalice mode" and multiplayer to some extent and I cannot be more hyped. I apologize in advance, once that game hits I'll only be playing Destiny for Raids and Nightfalls until new content comes out I'm sure.
Pretty sure a lot of us are doing the same thing ;)

Namikaze1

Rest assured that none of us will spoil anything related to BB here.
This.

I'll be moving over to BBGAF once the OT is up.

That's what I'll be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom