• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody wants to tackle Omni bounty and no dying strike?

For those wanting to see my PC room setup. Pic is outdated. I obviously have a PS4 now and I'm also running a triple monitor setup now too.

i7WGRBahDv7Mj.jpg

Anyone interested in some Flawless Raider attempts in about 2 hours?

I'm in for that... and you know I'll be a contributing member because it's not late enough for me to have dabbled in my vices.

Then I have the 5pm Central NLB VoG run with 5 other dumbshits...

I also need to kill Atheon three times on hard and Crota twice on hard... those are my last 5 chances for the horn this week and I'll be damned if I don't do them.

Lnkn52

For those wanting to see my PC room setup. Pic is outdated. I obviously have a PS4 now and I'm also running a triple monitor setup now too.

i7WGRBahDv7Mj.jpg

I'm jelly. With a setup like that, I find it very rare that you don't stream as often.

Damn I still haven't got it :(

Does it only drop from crucible?

I think I got two from my Vanguard Packages.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

i7WGRBahDv7Mj.jpg
but Tifa and Elektra are still there classing up the joint, right?

Skele7on

Banned
I'm up for NM crota only level 27 but I have done it tons of times on my hunter and I will be using all maxed HM weapons and a GHORN

dB Viper

I need a shotgun.

The vender Secret Handshake has Hammer Forged, Shot Package and Grenadier (meh) but the first two are good perks, no? Could it be better?

Should I buy this one?

Shito

Didn't know you dabbled with Viper, Kadey. Always seen some footage of your Ryu...
I have quite a similar setup now, with my tv right next to my computer. My girlfriend's desk is just behind me, so that makes us 5 screens in the living room... Kinda geeky. ^^

dB Viper

posting for new page, sorry.

I need a shotgun.

The vender Secret Handshake has Hammer Forged, Shot Package and Grenadier (meh) but the first two are good perks, no? Could it be better?

Should I buy this one?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

I need a shotgun.

Should I buy this one?
It's fantastic, as is the Crucible vendor Two to the Morgue if you're in the market for Void.

Defyler

From the vendor I'd certainly argue for secret handshake.

Has great range and ability for quick successive follow up shots in pvp.

Pve it's great for captains and the like with arc shields.

Shito

I need a shotgun.

Should I buy this one?
Yes, it's not a perfect roll but it's a damn good one.
I bought two.
Buy it without remorse. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom