• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Anybody wants to tackle Omni bounty and no dying strike?

For those wanting to see my PC room setup. Pic is outdated. I obviously have a PS4 now and I'm also running a triple monitor setup now too.

i7WGRBahDv7Mj.jpg

SEXY!

What are the specs of your PC?

Haybro

You know it's cool having the challenge of NFs and HM raids, but sometimes it's just nice running around doing bounties feeling like a goddamn superhero with a gun.

I know it's been said, but bungie really nailed the gun play and movement in this game.

Ryck

Secret handshake, I have two void ones and this is my issue. First I have one with rangefinder and the perk that returns ammo to the mag. And the other one I have is full auto and has cascade. Not sure which is better as I hardly use auto fire ( I forget it's there most times). And I recently picked up a second swordbreaker so now I am having a hard time choosing which to keep and which to break down (space is kinda tight)

Suggestions?

Also how does the vendor version (arc ) compare to Found Verdict? I recently started using FV again and it's an absolute beast it seems. Maybe it's some kind of placebo effect cause I know the impact on it is so high. :0

GhaleonEB

Just soloed the Nightfall on my Warlock. I figured it would be more doable with Radiance as a fallback if I got sniped, but I ended up never needing it. Lots of patience and also lots of special ammo synth go a long way! Intense but fun way to start the day.

Reward was a legendary scout rifle that I don't really need, but my Hunter might level it up next week to see how it stacks up with her current.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Didn't know you dabbled with Viper, Kadey. Always seen some footage of your Ryu...
I have quite a similar setup now, with my tv right next to my computer. My girlfriend's desk is just behind me, so that makes us 5 screens in the living room... Kinda geeky. ^^

I play most of the cast. Ryu is just my most accomplished character. I did get a 100 win game streak with him. Would probably get a lot more too if I didn't quit but getting to that point took like six hours and I normally can't stand playing for that long.

I thought the Skullfort looks ugly at first but it's growing on me.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Secret handshake, I have two void ones and this is my issue. First I have one with rangefinder and the perk that returns ammo to the mag. And the other one I have is full auto and has cascade. Not sure which is better as I hardly use auto fire ( I forget it's there most times). And I recently picked up a second swordbreaker so now I am having a hard time choosing which to keep and which to break down (space is kinda tight)

Suggestions?

Also how does the vendor version (arc ) compare to Found Verdict? I recently started using FV again and it's an absolute beast it seems. Maybe it's some kind of placebo effect cause I know the impact on it is so high. :0
Found Verdict is fantastic, but pretty different than the vendor SH, which is more like an "aim-shoot-one-shot-kill" with shot package, whereas FV you can follow-up with quick second and third shots easily.

Just soloed the Nightfall on my Warlock. I figured it would be more doable with Radiance as a fallback if I got sniped, but I ended up never needing it. Lots of patience and also lots of special ammo synth go a long way! Intense but fun way to start the day.

Reward was a legendary scout rifle that I don't really need, but my Hunter might level it up next week to see how it stacks up with her current.
Hey nice job. I always do solo NF stuff on my warlock as well for that reason. Which scout/perks?

Defuser

posting for new page, sorry.

I need a shotgun.

The vender Secret Handshake has Hammer Forged, Shot Package and Grenadier (meh) but the first two are good perks, no? Could it be better?

Should I buy this one?

As long you get Shot package + Hammer Forged you're good to go.

Other perks to look out for in shotguns:
-Full auto
-Luck in the chamber
-Crowd Control
-Rangerfinder
-Return to Sender
-Final Round

I'll try to get:
Shot Package + Hammer Forged + Luck in the Chamber/Final Round (Which is most people go after for)

But I prefer :
Full auto + Hammer Forged + Luck in the Chamber/Final Round

Full auto means you can proc luck in the chamber faster and sometimes one shotgun round isn't enough to kill enemies on certain circumstances even with shot package, with Full auto you spew out a second shot faster which can ensures your victory. And you are able to take out 2 or more enemies with full auto. Full auto works better on some shotguns like Secret Handshake/The Crash due to their fire rate.

Shito

I play most of the cast. Ryu is just my most accomplished character. I did get a 100 win game streak with him. Would probably get a lot more too if I didn't quit but getting to that point took like six hours and I normally can't stand playing for that long.

I thought the Skullfort looks ugly at first but it's growing on me.
That's a nice win streak there.
Only time I've played for that long was on RB2. With a friend who share my passion for this game we played some ~90 credits at a friend's party before we got kicked out because it was starting to get reaaaally late. I only realised how long we played for when getting up of the arcade cabinet: my ass was not very happy of this long session. Probably took us less than 6 hours though, RB2 is a faster game than SF4.

Hated the skullfort at first, but seeing it on a female titan with chatterwhite made me change my mind.

Is the Last Word better than Hawkmoon now in crucible or something? It seems that way.

Weird you say that. I was in the mood for some Last Word yesterday and I couldn't kill anyone to save my life. I was getting shotgunned from 15 ft out or pule rifles were even taking me down. My connection was randomly red (no idea how accurate that is) so I figured it might be lag but as soon as I switched to Hawkmoon I was picking off heads like a mad man. So I'm not sure if it's the lag or just the pretty drastic playstyle change between the two.

Dunk#7

I got behind this week on raids. Need to run several normal mode Crota's End raids and then several hard mode

CROTA'S END - full raid - Normal Mode

1. Dunk7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom