• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambitious

I guess now that I have the MotTM, I can dismantle my half-upgraded infusion raid helmet. I'm using Red Death to regenerate health in CE anyway.
On the other hand, I've got more than enough radiant shards to max it out. Dunno. Doesn't really matter either way.

I guess now that I have the MotTM, I can dismantle my half-upgraded infusion raid helmet. I'm using Red Death to regenerate health in CE anyway.
On the other hand, I've got more than enough radiant shards to max it out. Dunno. Doesn't really matter either way.

Why would you dismantle an infusion raid helmet? Dismantle something else if you have to. those are hard to find and its a legendary, meaning you can wear alpha lupi (generate more orbs) or something else if you have too.

Its worth it to have s full set of raid gear in case you want to run an exotic

Also what is motmt?

Dunk#7

I got behind this week on raids. Need to run several normal mode Crota's End raids and then several hard mode

CROTA'S END - full raid - Normal Mode

1. Dunk7
2. thaOcho
3. Tick221
4. reznuh

2 MORE SPOTS

Deku Tree

Nah it's nice to have a full set of raid armor so that you can swap out your exotics. I wear MotTM for HM Crota but I wear don't touch me everywhere else.

Is there anyone on xb1 wanting to take some fairly inexperienced raiders through vog/ce NM? Theres 3 of us. We would need some help with the fights but we all use mics. My GT is suchlikepompo. Thanks!

Hung Wei Lo

anyone have a normal GK checkpoint I can snag? I'm going to finally try to fill in the unlocked bubbles for a few of my weapons and armor

Iceman829

Is there anyone on xb1 wanting to take some fairly inexperienced raiders through vog/ce NM? Theres 3 of us. We would need some help with the fights but we all use mics. My GT is suchlikepompo. Thanks!

I might be available tomorrow. I had to work today since the work load was starting to get backed up and they don't trust the new hires to get the job done properly. Collecting some OT and then need to go do my brother's tax return.

123rl

I might be available tomorrow. I had to work today since the work load was starting to get backed up and they don't trust the new hires to get the job done properly. Collecting some OT and then need to go do my brother's tax return.

Can I jump in on that, please? I'm inexperienced on both Raids so I'll need a bit of guidance. Just tell me where to stand and where to point the gun

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Right before the Archon Priest in a Nightfall. Solo'd up to this point. If you want in, PSN : coolasj19

Iceman829

Can I jump in on that, please? I'm inexperienced on both Raids so I'll need a bit of guidance. Just tell me where to stand and where to point the gun

I really don't mind who comes. I just need to see what time might work out for everyone.

I might also be available tonight. That is depending on if my friends are playing hardline mp or not.

Namikaze1

Guys, I have a problem.

What you're seeing now is my normal state.
Goku_by_spongeboss-d35orzj.png

This is a Super Saiyan

And this...this is what is known as a Super Saiyan that has ascended past a Super Saiyan. Or you can just call this a Super Saiyan 2.

And this....IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!!

Thanks man. I always appreciate the help. Just let me know if you have time at some point tomorrow, I'm sure ill be on most of the day.

Frostburn

Guys, I have a problem.

What you're seeing now is my normal state.

This is a Super Saiyan

And this...this is what is known as a Super Saiyan that has ascended past a Super Saiyan. Or you can just call this a Super Saiyan 2.

And this....IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!!

lol avoiding the internet of possible Bloodborne spoilers is giving you a lot of extra time huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom