• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to do HM Crota from the start, there are two of us so we need 4 more.

Any master sword bearers willing to help will be appreciated.

PSN: MandrakeUK

1 MandrakeUK
2 friend

ethomaz

Banned
WoL? Took me five Horns.
It is not the first time but in my experiences with shotguns I can say they give more damage than Horn.

The disvantage is that you need to go really close to get this high DPS.

This time I used the Iron Banner shotgun with only 294 (not fully upgraded to 331)... I guess I can kill him with 3 shots (or maybe 2 aiming for the head) with a fully 331.

WoL? Took me five Horns.

Shotgun does an insane amount of damage. I was using the invective against the archon priest last night (ROC playlist) and each shot was dealing around 3K damage which is 12k per quick burst with the invective. I was dealing even more damage aiming for the head

Guys, I have a problem.

What you're seeing now is my normal state.

This is a Super Saiyan

And this...this is what is known as a Super Saiyan that has ascended past a Super Saiyan. Or you can just call this a Super Saiyan 2.

And this....IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!!

Gold

ethomaz

Banned
|OT19| Shotty is the new Horn

Edit - My impressions from the two most talked shotties.

Found Verdict = The best legendary shotty in the game with amazing DPS at close range and fast rate of fire.
Secret Handshake = Ideal for mid range with less DPS than Found Verdict... it is the Hankmoon of the shotties.

phen0m24

Need 3 for HM CE. Have 3.

1) Darth Dhruv Penguin 32 Hunter
2) Deafmedal 32 Warlock
3) ColonelOCorn 32 Hunter

Need a Titan for distraction duty.

Who's in?

Deku Tree

It is not the first time but in my experiences with shotguns I can say they give more damage than Horn.

The disvantage is that you need to go really close to get this high DPS.

This time I used the Iron Banner shotgun with only 294 (not fully upgraded to 331)... I guess I can kill him with 3 shots (or maybe 2 aiming for the head) with a fully 331.

Shotgun does an insane amount of damage. I was using the invective against the archon priest last night (ROC playlist) and each shot was dealing around 3K damage which is 12k per quick burst with the invective. I was dealing even more damage aiming for the head

There was someone in reddit posting a picture of doing like 52K crit damaged or something like that using a legendary 331 shotgun with WoL.

TheOddOne

Aww yisss, my first Fatebringer.

iGgD2CBznveaR.jpg

Ryck

I have a HM Atheon cp and I'd like to do it x2 (or 3 if anyone wants). Don't have anyone at the moment.

1. Ryck007

Ryck

I have a HM Atheon cp and I'd like to do it x2 (or 3 if anyone wants).

1. Ryck007
2. zombiemortar
3. READvacancy
4. Xion385
5. Tick221

Need one more!

Ambitious

Why would you dismantle an infusion raid helmet? Dismantle something else if you have to. those are hard to find and its a legendary, meaning you can wear alpha lupi (generate more orbs) or something else if you have too.

Its worth it to have s full set of raid gear in case you want to run an exotic

Also what is motmt?

Nah it's nice to have a full set of raid armor so that you can swap out your exotics. I wear MotTM for HM Crota but I wear don't touch me everywhere else.

I forgot to mention that I do already have a fully upgraded raid helmet. I planned to replace it with the new one, which has infusion.

But it's a waste of resources to upgrade the new one:
1) I've got Red Death
2) If I want to use a different exotic, I can switch to MotTM, pick up an orb and switch back when I need health
3) I hardly play HM Crota anymore
4) Will be obsolete anyway when HoW is released

I forgot to mention that I do already have a fully upgraded raid helmet. I planned to replace it with the new one, which has infusion.

But it's a waste of resources to upgrade the new one:
1) I've got Red Death
2) If I want to use a different exotic, I can switch to MotTM, pick up an orb and switch back when I need health
3) I hardly play HM Crota anymore
4) Will be obsolete anyway when HoW is released

If you farm HM Crota on a weekly basis and have 3 characters then you should have more than enough shards at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom