• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion385

So my buddy has a VoG HM checkpoint at Templar and needs 4 people so that he can finish it.

Let me know if anyone wants to help us run through it.

1. me
2. friend
Dang. I want this. but doing Atheon. I hope it's still available later.

Dave_6

Anybody wants to tackle Omni bounty and no dying strike?

For those wanting to see my PC room setup. Pic is outdated. I obviously have a PS4 now and I'm also running a triple monitor setup now too.

i7WGRBahDv7Mj.jpg

VERY nice setup!

Thats it, im giong titan

So you have to hit sqaure and then sprint?

Shoot, hit reload, tap sprint. Shoot.

Shall we discuss class loadout?

Nami said he would bring his Titan.
Fig and rNilla hunters.
If you're going Titan as well, I can bring Warlock.
Narmer, what about you? Another titan or warlock would be good.

Shoot, hit reload, tap sprint. Shoot.

Shall we discuss class loadout?

Nami said he would bring his Titan.
Fig and rNilla hunters.
If you're going Titan as well, I can bring Warlock.
Narmer, what about you? Another titan or warlock would be good.

Yeah im giong bubble bro

border

So my buddy has a VoG HM checkpoint at Templar and needs 4 people so that he can finish it.

Let me know if anyone wants to help us run through it.

1. me
2. friend
3. Rubenov25
4. border199x

I will go. Still want a Fatebringer :) Are you doing just Templar or a full run starting at Templar?

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
My load out for next weeks expected Omnigul ArcBurn will be Fang, Secret Handshake, Thunderlord.

Def my fav arc primary choice nowadays, especially given the fact that you gotta keep your distance during these Nightfalls and Fatebringer's range/accuracy is pretty inflexible.

Anyone interested in some Flawless Raider attempts in about 2 hours?

From what I can see in the thread it didn't seem like attempts were made, but if people want to bust it out sometime tomorrow afternoon/evening I should be available to help. Cash4Flawless. An hour or less or your money back.

rNilla

I was trying that on Venus patrol today. Always killed them in one shot with knife but never a crit.

If only they were thralls or acolytes. Unlimited knives!

Yeah I tried the other day and it's nearly impossible. I had a few hits that were right next to the white spot I swear but no crit. The game seems generous about knives hitting enemies in the head, almost like it magnetizes sometimes, so maybe that's part of it.

blazeuk

Missed a VoG x3 group again! Anyone else running it and need another? (just Atheon is fine but can run through the whole thing again if needed).

is it me or does hawkmoon kind of suck now

feeling like thorn just outclasses it

i mean obviously its still top tier but i can't murk with it like i used to :(

Posting again as I got totally ignored lol

Activity has obviously slowed down a lot these days, especially full HM CE runs. Most people have the primaries, and few people actually consider HM CE "fun." So basically HM Scrota for helmets/exotics and NM for anything else, including fun. I'd help out but still out of town for another ~24 hrs.

bitsurugi

Today i got an exotic from the Crucible after what it seems ages.

Yes, it was a No Land Beyond ><

Yes, i think Nami and his raid NLB group rigged the RNG today, NLB's for everyone! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom