• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure.

Any Sunday morning raid groups forming? If not, join me.
Crota's End HM

1.SAiLO
2.Silav101
3.AdamKoy
I still have to finish it on my titan but if there is no swordbearer, I can do that as well. Dont really care that much about finishing everything on all my characters :p

SAiLO

I still have to finish it on my titan but if there is no swordbearer, I can do that as well. Dont really care that much about finishing everything on all my characters :p

Sounds good.

1.SAiLO
2.Silav101
3.AdamKoy
4iRAWRsaurus.

In the raid now. PSN same as GAF. Join on me.

nOoblet16

I was wondering if someone still has Scrota NM left to do and doesn't mind carrying around a level 27 so that I could get gear for my new titan. (Even Deathsinger+Crota kill would do as I could do the first two bits with some of my friends probably)

Edit: 28 now

Cand do Nightfalls in maybe 45 minutes

I'll be hopping on then as well in about 30 minutes (won't be having my mic more than likely since my fiancee is asleep). Hoping I will be able to knock out all 3, then I probably need to log off to do some quick grocery shopping.

Namikaze1

Damn. Don't know what to to do with today's daily. Do I forego using the sword and kill shit with Necrochasm or do I use it anyway? I still need to pick it up just once anyway to start the encounter.

SAiLO

The game really trolled us today. Crota not taking damage, ogres regenerating health despite being dead. Thanks Bungie.

Same here. Up for Anything lol

Edit: Sorry it takes me a while to change stuff :/

It's cool bro, remember if you the app or a laptop nearby you can change all your stuff like that. I just switch characters and move my stuff during loading screens.

Edit:
Sigh, the only weapon drop I need is the Mida and it doesn't look like I'm getting that this week. Wait Ruben you did not get any drop?

Lnkn52

It's cool bro, remember if you the app or a laptop nearby you can change all your stuff like that. I just switch characters and move my stuff during loading screens
Just be careful switching between loading screens, I believe that's one of the places they recommended not doing it.

From Bungie:
While we investigate this issue, please be sure to check all Inventories amongst your characters, and to use caution when transferring items during mission countdown timers and load-ins for maps.

Just be careful switching between loading screens, I believe that's one of the places they recommended not doing it.

From Bungie:
While we investigate this issue, please be sure to check all Inventories amongst your characters, and to use caution when transferring items during mission countdown timers and load-ins for maps.

Ah thanks, didn't know that. I will make sure just to do it in orbit now

Rubenov

Edit:
Sigh, the only weapon drop I need is the Mida and it doesn't look like I'm getting that this week. Wait Ruben you did not get any drop?

Thought I needed it twice... was gonna do it three times for bounties. Ends up I only needed it once. Will still do the third

Thought I needed it twice... was gonna do it three times for bounties. Ends up I only needed it once. Will still do the third

Thanks for being willing to do it again with me, I owe you whenever you need something done feel free to call on me. .

Edit: First reset death our entire NF run. .

rNilla, Nami, any luck uploading the NLB video?

I didn't save it but I think there was also a run with Ruthless where Crota smashed him as soon as he jumped on the platform despite being invisible.

Yeah, that was probably a glitch or lag. He smashed me while I was invisible and then instantly kneeled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom