• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously wish I could buy Plasteel Plating....

Ranking alts is quite frankly a shit because of it.

It is a pain, but I just buy and dismantle the helm at the Vanguatd Quartermaster for 250 glimmer. Class mats is by far the biggest hurdle to power leveling until you need Raid gear.

Skele7on

Banned
You could farm glimmer and buy green helmets from the Vanguard. It's faster than running roc strikes.

It is a pain, but I just buy and dismantle the helm at the Vanguatd Quartermaster for 250 glimmer. Class mats is by far the biggest hurdle to power leveling until you need Raid gear.

ergh I'm a fucking idiot. thank you for this, I can now get to 28-30 today now as I already have 25K of glimmer.

Heroes!

nOoblet16

First time ever using Red Death, haven't even unlocked the first perk yet and I can already tell that this gun is OP. Thing is accurate as fuck, hits like a truck, reloads like a rocket and fires as fast as it can for a non auto pulse rifle.

I can only imagine how much more OP it gets with the health regen perk considering it kills so quick and easily.

vyCFsjf.jpg

First time ever using Red Death, haven't even unlocked the first perk yet and I can already tell that this gun is OP. Thing is accurate as fuck, hits like a truck and reloads like a rocket

I can only imagine how much more OP it gets with the health regen perk considering it kills so quick and easily.

PvP maybe, but I am finding it just ok for PvE. Doesn't feel quite as efficient as a Scout rifle and I burn through ammo quickly.

rNilla

OK sorry I have to upload the video again. The current state of this thing is not great but this next one should be money.

EDIT: Or not because Twitch is garbage.

Thanks Deku, thought you said you were done farming Dailies :p

Old habits die hard I guess. I regret not prioritizing dailies earlier. I thought they were a waste, but considering I am still trying to stockpile destination and class mats, they are the most efficient activity I can do right now. Hope to have several hundred of everything before HoW.

Looks like we might hit OT19 today. Seems like this thread moved slightly faster than 17.

What are the best OT suggestions? I got nothing.

Destiny |OT19| Are you still there?

Lima

First time ever using Red Death, haven't even unlocked the first perk yet and I can already tell that this gun is OP. Thing is accurate as fuck, hits like a truck, reloads like a rocket and fires as fast as it can for a non auto pulse rifle.

It's not OP at all. A competent TLW or Thorn user will kill you quite easily.

rNilla

Right now the video is on YouTube in two parts. The first part is 2h23m and the second part is 6m. The first part has 23m of extra nonsense that I'd like to cut out and then combine the two videos. Why won't YouTube let me do this? The first part is not available to edit in the Video Editor despite being fully processed. Is it too long to edit?

190dfighoo5j6jpg.jpg

Red Death was already pretty good in PvP. I remember when Xur sold it last time people were dominating with it in Crucible, it was a legit alternative to everyone's favorite back then, the Suros.

gunawi

Have you taken your alt through CE? I can solo the lamps for you. I think I'm running the full thing later, but I'm not sure if we'll have space.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop
Mind if I tag along with my baby 28 Titan? Still rocking blue boots and no raid gear.

Looking for three more on Xbone willing to jump in and help with Hard Mode raid. We have Deathsinger and Crota left. Send message to BlueNinja BE

1. UNSC Warhead
2. OddOne
3. Blue Ninja

Hiko

Banned
That's it. I've had enough of New Monarchy's BS. Leveled up to 26 and the best thing I have is still the Red Hand I got at level 3. I'm joining FWC.

I think they might allow us to buy those in the future.

It would be great if they did. The game needs a major economic overhaul. Way too many currencies, but even worse, very few can be exchanged. They are playing the same game as us, surely they have a huge stockpile of Ass mats that will never be used. Absolutely nothing to do with them. We need an exchange vendor.

deafmedal

Destiny |OT19| Ghost Town: Everyone's leaving for Yharnam

Anyone for raids? Need a couple HM VoGs, or a fresh NM/HM CE... or even HM Crouton!
1. meh
7-

{'

ocean

Banned
It would be great if they did. The game needs a major economic overhaul. Way too many currencies, but even worse, very few can be exchanged. They are playing the same game as us, surely they have a huge stockpile of Ass mats that will never be used. Absolutely nothing to do with them. We need an exchange vendor.
Ascendant Shards
Ascendant Energies
Radiant Shards
Radiant Energies
Exotic Shard
Spinmetal
Helium Filaments
Spirit Bloom
Relic Iron
Plasteel Plating
Hardonic Essence
Sapphire Wire